Posts Archive:

Important Videos:

As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is here! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey! Purchase the eBooks here!

Latest Comments On Every Post:

1. 😂😂😂

2. Lol I thought those colors looked familiar

3. Is it the same project he started with Arnette?? Teaching classes??

4. Here you go. Let’s hate them more!!

5. Haha that’s an unseen for me. 🤣 I hate them 🥲

6. Your names for these people kill me seriously 😭💀😭 “bitchacho” Thanks for always watching my dear! Love the way you…

7. I might be reaching about this but remember Bert? His friend? Yellow color? Quite serious? Reads books? Eyelashes? Sleeping in…

Latest Instagram Posts:

Naya
Naya
16 days ago

I don’t even blame the people who say he is queerbaiting bc why would you write a song like boyfriends only to lie about what made you write it? I don’t get the whole “no label” thing because why even mention it if you can’t even say you had a boyfriend. I’m interested in how he’s going handle My policemen interview since he’s so focused on keeping the heterosexual image.

16 days ago

Guess who will be busy filming Dune to do press for a certain movie. I guess that explains Harry’s tour dates. They both avoid her like the plague she is.

C4C47501-9698-47E0-97D0-B85F8B95394C.jpeg
16 days ago

And the game is never ending…

16 days ago

Hello people!! I don’t really understand what Harry is doing and it’s impossible for me to follow all the farce that surrounds his life right now, I’ve decided to take a break from all this. It goes against who I am to continue to worship someone who follows after a person like OW. I don’t like this HS and I can’t keep looking the other way.
A pleasure to have shared this time with all of you.
Love and luck!!! ❤️

16 days ago

I’m glad the 20th May approaches for 2 reasons:the obvious one and that those F..KING DOORS WOULD STOP…LOL

16 days ago

Just coordinates

35F592AE-477B-41B2-8C99-2C989321E873.jpeg
16 days ago

Interesting… looking for the full clip but thought I’d share. https://mobile.twitter.com/lHATEURMOM/status/1524777987677122560

16 days ago

The New Harry’s MV is coming…

Happy Aniversary to HS1…Five years!!!😭💔

Screenshot_2022-05-12-16-04-32-86_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Anna
Anna
17 days ago
17 days ago

Harry’s leaked songs(1D) and Zayn’s songs.
Zayn knew about these songs and heard them?? After all these years??

17 days ago

Well…atleast this mystery is solved!! 😂😝🤣

6511752E-677B-4CC9-A193-3A13951DBE32.jpeg
17 days ago

Harry is not wearing Leon’s Gucci ring that he lost at Coachella. This interview is supposed to be recorded after performing at Coachella.

20220511_234953.jpg
Yess
Yess
17 days ago

H will be on apple music with zane lowe too… thank God!

E2CEDBEC-F58E-4B88-BD63-085DE068A32D.jpeg
17 days ago

In the end we will have Harry’s interview with Zane Lowe… I’m scared…

20220511_231107.jpg
17 days ago

🙌🏼 yes!!! He looks good!!! Love his freaking shoes… and the green sweater 😊 always nervous now w H and/or Z not gonna lie but I’m more excited for this interview. Did anyone get to see the trailer? I cldnt get it. 😒

F65CA163-2213-4C49-A84F-8D42AE7232C2.png
17 days ago

A conversation…

3103B1BA-59C9-4A44-8F45-A67BCC8C44C2.jpeg
17 days ago

Scenes of you and me

066441D0-D825-4224-B83D-94A6B6959D60.jpeg
17 days ago

Listening party in Amsterdam

D2082AC9-181A-4FAF-91A3-BA37165E516B.jpeg

The Zarry hat video and 👏 to nearly 20k comments!! 💫

098B049B-A5F4-4ACE-AF9F-54187FB1B899.jpeg
18 days ago

Yup…he definitely learnt from Zayn.

CCA9B13E-718D-4409-9FD9-2550F44AFAC7.jpeg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss
18 days ago

So I am really trying not to overthink 😮‍💨everything that is going on with HH, but I saw behind the scenes of AIW and from 2:08 to 2:10, H was doing the fight move and I remember the day Z (I think it was Japan)did one like that and H was eating him with his eyes.

So yeah not think at all. Just 🫥

18 days ago

I got a theory about the “reverse” thing going on. What if this is Harry’s version begin again? I’m not saying that Harry needs to forgive Zayn. I don’t want him to either. This is the things we know:
Harry’s promo-yellow house,amphitheater-Zayn Vibez
Harry AIW-Begin Again,Harry hugging the dancer
Now the circus mv-Tightrope,Like I Would,Icarus.
I know I might have missed a few more but what if he’s making mvs so that he can incorporate Zayn’s songs into his? It seems like he’s doing that. Well if that’s the case…I’m waiting for Harry’s version of Pillowtalk and DTD. I know Harry did the neon red light in Lights Up for Pillowtalk and Entertainer.

Anna
Anna
18 days ago

my gay ass will give this man a child please I love this man with kids zzzzzaaaaayyyyynnnnn get yourself together

18 days ago

Just because that reminded me of Neon Red the Pennsylvania chapter…

Screenshot_20220510-204354_Instagram.jpg
18 days ago

Forgive me if I’m Larrying, but AIW BTS dropped and Harry is wearing green and yellow. Yeet. Also, the baby’s cute.

okgeographyjoke
okgeographyjoke
18 days ago

Behind the Scenes for the AIW MV – ummmm hellllllo yellow sweatshirt and green pants right from the start?

AIW Behind the scenses…
Is the door for today…

Screenshot_2022-05-10-18-01-13-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Open the curtains

95DED9AC-7F0A-4199-BBF5-33B1F8847DF2.jpeg
18 days ago

I know its slightly off topic but this is a compilation of the water bottle saga….so many unseen moments….

18 days ago

Harry is claiming Zayn in every way he can….he ain’t backing off. When will Zayn begin to claim Harry?

7B320382-8546-4AF8-A127-09E3FCECCABF.jpeg
18 days ago

So we got the bed one which is Late Night Talking…I think so. Then the circus one would be….I dunno…Boyfriend?? Then we got another one?? Wonder which one would it be?? We’ve already seen AIW.

7A9BB056-545D-4A60-BE94-6BE3A2697C30.jpeg
Lucy
Lucy
18 days ago

I just noticed that Free Harry was trending on Twitter. As Jeff managed Britney some are trying to compare her conservatorship to how he treats Harry. It seems like it’s coming from the Larries. The lows that some people will go to, for some reason still suprises me.

HoneyDove
HoneyDove
18 days ago

Holivia’s new pics in Italy remind me of the slow dances at parochial middle school. You had to leave space between your body and your dance partner for the Holy Spirit. No touching!!🤣If he distanced himself anymore he’d be walking alone which of course we all prefer.

rina
rina
18 days ago

Not harry going to increase z anxiéty by hanging himself on a rope. ☠️🤣🤣Harry baby first you were drowing in fine line now you gonna be on a tight rope and who knows what more

18 days ago

This is exactly what I thought when listening to this song. It’s Fine Line Harry, his voice is more mature than the rest of the leaked songs.

Screenshot_2022-05-10-13-45-56-66_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Jane Jones
18 days ago

I can’t wait to see the video of H on the tightrope that and the icarus image ( in Yellow ) is SO zarry … I’m taking ” boyfriends ” ( god I love that song breaks my heart every time) to mean that this is still ongoing ” you know the game ‘s never ending ” – “you you’re back at it again” – “you love a fool who knows how to get under your skin ” and ‘As it was ‘ we got the resignation you can’t be replaced ….. to use a tightrope image seems so direct to the honest romantic imagery in NIL tightrope .. possibly I’m wrong and I’m opting to wear zarry tinted glasses again perhaps he is just alluding to the whole thing being a circus 🎪

Hasutaehyungs
Hasutaehyungs
18 days ago

Unseen of zayn checking his 🖤 tattoo

IMG_20220510_114148.jpg
19 days ago

That’s the mystery we’ll never be able to solve!!

B0BE5E34-B0D3-4480-8DEE-B1368F795C65.jpeg
Julie
Julie
19 days ago

Okkkk what in the actual hell is this 👀👀

Screenshot_20220510-100949~2.png
Purple
Purple
19 days ago

Hey AD….where can I read noblemen? I don’t find it on wattpad .🧐…I feel like a kid who didn’t pay attention in class for the instructions🙈

AngieV
AngieV
19 days ago

I don’t know how to process Harry walking on a tight rope dressed in an outfit that looked like Zayn’s in a different video. I don’t know what to do with that. I thought Harry was done and here he is being all obvious and loud. He still expresses himself to Zayn through his music. I still don’t think they will ever be together because the price is too high for Harry. I hope he doesn’t settle for that again because he deserves more. I do believe and it gets more obvious with time that Zayn is the love of Harry’s life. He still is and I don’t know if he will ever get over it.

19 days ago

A tightrope?! It’s so hard all this waiting…. U think I’d be good at it being a Zarry but it never gets easier… I need to see this video! 🤪

19 days ago

OW through his gossip page explains to us what will be the MVs that Harry has been recording.

IMG_20220510_003734.jpg
Anna
Anna
19 days ago

I’ve seen some people discussing a theory about how the whole circus thing could be how he is just a show bird and doesn’t have any real freedom and it’s looks all fun but he is trapped

Anna
Anna
19 days ago

oopp seen this one before I’m counting down the hours before zayn posts

Screenshot_20220509-213944.png