11 days ago

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when articles about Gigi ALWAYS include Zayn and vice versa? Like, how is her going blond related to him? “Gigi Hadid goes blond after Zayn Malik split”. Okay? And? Firstly, why is that news worth reporting? And how is it related to him? Idk, it just annoys me

Zara
Zara
11 days ago

Saw this in a recent magazine of Harry. It was tilted “The story of Harry Styles. ” It basically talked about Harry’s career starting from 1D till now. It was surprisingly nice to read and look at Harry’s pictures..until cockburn was shown and mentioned. I’ll save you all from that. They displayed all of Harry’s past “girlfriends” lol. What I took from this Magazine was how Harry has truly evolved as a musician and an individual. I just hope he doesn’t lose himself with all these movies, brands, and most of all the fakery he takes part in (holivia). Maybe he already has, but I still hope he still has some authenticity left in him. He honestly just needs to ask himself on what good comes out of he’s dishonest with his fans and himself before he participates in it all.. We can clearly see and predict what may result and cost him if he continues to do so just by looking at his lover/ex lover, Z. Don’t make the same mistake Harry! And I hope and pray Zayn is doing well now.

642EFB99-3522-48C4-BA31-30AAD990E9F6.jpeg
Moxie
Moxie
11 days ago

Someone on Instagram pointed out how its very fishy how everytime Harry gets attention, G moves. And I don’t know whether AD has pointed it out and I missed it but it definitely cements the notion someone pointed out here and on YouTube that G is either in competition with H or is offended by him in some way and tries to one-up him everytime which is so stupid.

Pap photos of Holivia drop+holivia headlines everywhere=G posts letter from Mama, H drops pleasing=G does H&M, I mean wow! Could this really be happening? EVERYTIME!

Anyway, someone in the comments said, “Oh look, its the “who’s the better wifey, Zayn edition” and I haven’t stopped laughing. Its so rude hahahaha

Ryan
Ryan
11 days ago

I agree with what you said about Jeff on your IG story…i don’t like the way Jeff is marketing harry, not trying to be a larrie but i think Jeff is marketing harry as a brand. But at the end of the day,money matters…that is why harry is everywhere and Jeff is the co owner of pleasing.
,,.

Verna Cohen
12 days ago

Does anyone else have a difficult time remembering that Neon Red is a work of fiction???? I forget that fact every time I soak in new chapters. It’s true testament to a writer’s gift with the written word. The scenarios painted feel like a factual glimpse into all things Zarry. I have a question. Who is blackmailing Zayn with those sizzling photos? I think I know. It’s none other than A.D.!!!! How else would she have such window into the Zarry soul? I know I’ve said it before, but Bravo, A.D. We’re salivating for each new chapter and that reflects on your creative talent. 👏👍👀👅💋💚💛

12 days ago

Has anyone watched this? It’s stuff we’ve seen about yol.

Screenshot_20211124-211220.png
12 days ago

AD the latest video is on point as usual. Thank you making it. I can see zigis having a meltdown. Jelena is something else☹️. Is that the vAcaTiOn gg was rowing the boat in front whilst Zayn was not helping and smoking in the back? 😂Good times. It’s weird how desperate she comes off as. She always gives off desperate vibes and it always seems like she’s trying to one up Harry every time. It’s all weird

Anonymous1
Anonymous1
12 days ago
TlH
TlH
12 days ago

I’ve always thought Harry was half female and half male or a certain percentage of both. When I saw this pick It reminded me of the transgendered pride flag(Pink and blue and white) Pink and blue and white are also the Fine Line album colors. Any thoughts? I looked up definitions of transgender and thought it applies to him it’s a broad spectrum. No offense to anyone. I’m not judging just interested in H and his struggles.

Screenshot_20211124-103142_Instagram.jpg
12 days ago

Harry’s part always breaks my heart when I listen to this song because it always has me delusioned to it being so passionately sang cause it hit a cord for him. I always think he probably felt like this after Zayn left. But now I think it could also be even more true now after the baby. “I try to forgive you but I struggle cause I don’t know how”, that breaks my heart every time. “We built it up so high and now I’m falling it’s a long way down”. (This part always makes me think of Falling – FL). I know he didn’t have a part in the writing of this song. But the part he sang fit his situation perfectly then and now. It’s the Zarry part of my stupid romantic heart typing. Don’t mind me😭🤧🤧. Listening to this song today cause I missed it. But that wasn’t a good idea, obviously.

And now I’ve come back to the reality of holivia Harold 😖😖😖😖😵😵

e8746f8f0573753fa3fc6ec6d010186d.jpg
Plj
Plj
12 days ago

I didn’t realise z changed the lyrics of his cover for allah duhai hai. …seeing all this,it just makes me hopeful that maybe one day they will get their happiness. And with zigi I guess z tried to show he is heterosexual but I don’t think their were any feelings from zs side at least, maybe guilt or physical attraction which must be there or even liking but the way his songs speak of h, I don’t think it was love not even from g. I don’t think g loved him ,it was just wanting him ,showing to h he lost z because actions speak louder than words and she did mock zarry especially having a lot. And she knew being with z was beneficial and might have been obssessed with him . She tried everything to keep zigi alive but all in vain ,z tried to forget h and be a heterosexual person for the world but he couldn’t not love h. I sometimes feel zarry are addicted to each other and theirs isn’t the most healthy love but still I want them to be together. And please for God’s sake let holivia be a year long contract or something like that but I think they might stretch it a bit longer . And if z goes back with having beards ,find someone unproblematic and not someone like g or o. GREAT video AD

12 days ago

Do you think Olive oil is still hung up on Jason? I mean, I personally think so, you can’t just stop loving someone you loved for 9 years and had two kids with, just because you’re “dating” someone new, right?

Peaches
Peaches
12 days ago

About the video with rubik’s cube – apart from the ring and the bracelet – the watch, which I haven’t seen him wear since 2015 (time is irrelevant…), the time on it is 3:25…

Great video AD! I love the intro you’ve been using lately! Also, hard truth number 2 got me laughing so hard I dropped my phone 😂

Begi
Begi
12 days ago

Now let’s prepare ourselves for some disgusting pap pictures of our favorite couple 🙄

E7729CFC-E42A-4604-9C15-6496E8DB3533.jpeg
Green
Green
13 days ago

Fine Line the album has been nominated for a Grammy in the best immersive audio album category. Sad to think that zayn has ruined his career … when he’s so talented

Jane briggs
Jane briggs
13 days ago

Hey does anyone know the significance of the numbers 1 and 9 in zarry?

Plj
Plj
13 days ago

I am not sure if this is what z meant because dusk till dawn meant the night time to me because it clearly has love making lyrics but I just thought that maybe it could mean I’ll be with you through darkness and light or something like through all your ends and beginnings because he himself admitted he speaks in analogies . I’m just reading too much into this…

tid08
tid08
13 days ago

Obviously g would be fine with z attending the thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations for k. It’s so damn laughable that she is FINE if he wants to join them ,her mother and siblings but z has not yet called her asking to meet up. Like why the hell her being okay with this is significant ,it’s her and her family who have slandered z so badly . They didn’t even give a damn about what k would think of z after growing up which shows they want to make k distant to z. How can she expect z to want to be with her family after everything. Like one has to have some crazy audacity to speak something like this. I just hope z can be with his family and not be alone . He really needs to get away from that wretched farmhouse.

Exi
Exi
13 days ago

When I’m sad about Holivia and Zigi and everything that’s going on around H and Z now, I watch Zarry’s videos and read AD your amazing books and it keeps me in great hope for those two. I don’t believe what they had with each other could just end there. I think that any of us, unless we found the right person with whom he is really happy, always remembers, or perhaps even longs for, what he had. And I’m more than convinced that neither H nor Z have anyone like them next to each other, no matter how it seems to us now. Thank you AD for the hope, because the last one goes out. Excuse me this is just the opinion of the eternal romantic 😘

13 days ago

I read an article that said Gigi wouldn’t say no if Zayn wanted to join them for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Like, does she think he would even want to talk to her and her mom after what happened? After they made accusations, ruined his reputation and then said they are actually cool with the situation? The article said she’s being really “mature” about the situation and would NEVER keep Khai away from him. Is that why she was seeking lawyers to get full custody?

Plj
Plj
13 days ago

Hey AD can you make a post about how holivia literally out themselves as pr everytime they try hard to make it look like as real relationship.

Ally476
Ally476
14 days ago

Hello zarries, apologies in advance – this is like pouring salt to an open wound – but I had to share it, many of you might have seen it already. Her version of ‘the other’s perspective’ – what a cool idea.

14 days ago

One more larrie. I noticed they cut out zayn quite a bit for larry proofs🙄🙄🙄. Anyway goodnight from me. Or good morning or good afternoon wherever you are in the world. ❤️

inCollage_20211122_224258217.jpg
14 days ago

I love a larry debunk. Then there’s gg

inCollage_20211122_224556639.jpg
14 days ago

Then of course the ziams.
But then zarries are guilty of something like this. The infamous brit awards zayn malik voice in background recording

inCollage_20211122_224012003.jpg
14 days ago

Larries doing the usual

Screenshot_20211121-185054.png
14 days ago

Well since we waiting on the two people formerly known as Zarry to make their next moves, I have pictures. Some annoying and some funny. Let’s begin (just helping distract you guys😋) (Okay distract myself 😩).
How annoying was/is this headline. Especially now when said catapulting project is not even out. His other movies have and will come out first, and midlife crisis reaps the rewards of “catapulting” him into movies! Yay ☹️☹️! Sir Christopher Nolan who anyone?!

Screenshot_20211122-171050.png
Ria
Ria
14 days ago

SPOILER!!Hey AD,I just wanted to ask you how did u come up with the Donatelle and Zayn ‘incident’??Did something like that really happen??

14 days ago

Zayn needs to move just a little bit. He can’t possibly be planning to stay like this for the next 6 months. Right👀?!