1. Begi on Home

Also does she have a little bit of dignity? 🙄 she acts like a fan, not like a girlfriend

2. FineLine on Home

Rumor has it on twitter that a former One Direction member will make public in a few weeks that his…

3. Sam on Home

My my what a coincidence, someone is feeling a bit insecure. And a Pleasing top to remind everyone that she…

4. Kaodi. on Home

Yes Zayn “never Harry ” Could mean , not a womanizer or not available 🤔

14 days ago

It was Glenne

inCollage_20211122_131241855.jpg
14 days ago

Does anyone think James looks super proud or somewhat worried and concerned??? Not an expert but I’ve seen James happy for Harry. That’s not what he looked like.

Screenshot_20211122-110405.png
14 days ago

This made me sad. For a lot reasons. Will we ever see that Harry we all fell in like/love? I think not. Dead and gone I’m sure. I was also wondering was the guy in line Zayn? The full article 😢😢😭🤧

Screenshot_20211122-110024.png
14 days ago

They are talking about DWD right?? No thank you. We’ve seen enough already what Harry and Troll has got in store for us.

5158CB70-3276-42CD-BDC4-A4672DB039F0.jpeg
14 days ago

Apparently Eros has red hair now.

8C00FF0F-9957-4D31-88F9-F72495CF23E0.jpeg
Angela D Ades
Angela D Ades
14 days ago

Has anyone seen the new clip of Harry saying he’s happy? Im no expert but you don’t do that stuff with your face when you’re telling the truth…

rina
rina
15 days ago

”What if i’m someone you won’t talk about”

”What if i’m someome I don’t want around”

I’m actually a masho having a breakdown with these words

15 days ago

So the design on the back of Harry’s green and gold jacket(LA night 1) is a Tudor Rose. There is a short on YT about the design being a larry proof(this again!) but to me it looks like flowers from Zayn’s Pillowtalk mv. Could be wrong though. Not that it matters to either of them. Damn….Zayn’s silence is deafening.

Kaodi.
Kaodi.

Hi, I just started watching (the boys 2019) series

It’s about celebrities propaganda and how the media glamorize everybody bad sides. And everything is about marketing/ money

I Strongly recommend it.

15 days ago

Guys,guys,guys I know it’s obviously off topic but anyone find out if it’s true or not? Saw this on Twitter. Attaching pic below:

A9FAEC60-A5B4-4685-A266-91CC17A54FBD.jpeg
15 days ago

Ok, I knew most of the things in this thanks to AD, but I just saw a few of her tweets in this video AND OH MY GOD! Even Larries are waking up

15 days ago

I couldn’t care less whether H will have a special guest or perform a special song because O will no doubt be there anyway. New music is rumored to come out soon and Pleasing has just been announced and O was literally just seen wearing a pleasing hoodie. This is not simply going to end. She will continue trying to milk this for as long as she can and H lets her.
Even his friends are covered in his merch after they were papped coming from the gym. Doesn’t it just look a little weird, making your friends wear your merch and a cap with your name on it for a few pics while walking to the car? He truly is just a brand now. Wow. How boring and predictable.
I really just want to know how Z is doing, it’s worrying. I wish he interacted with his fans who support him but I fear this whole debacle only exacerbated his pre-existing social anxiety & mental health issues. It’s not a good time to be alone, or so close to people who only want to do you harm

78E0E101-7E81-4FDF-AFDE-9DD3CA76ED06.png
Deb
Deb
15 days ago

Well I haven’t seen a “special guest” at last night’s concert. Maybe I have the wrong day?

Plj
Plj
15 days ago

Not an excuse for h but z could have just gotten a zigi reunion after fine lines release instead of having a kid ,it really did something to h. If z wanted to be so much of a coward then a zigi reunion would have sufficed, now he’s stuck and getting his rewards for getting involved with this pathetic family .WELL DONE Z and both h and z have to be held responsible for sucking us in their twisted love story because they are damn aware of us, even this site and if either one is reading this comment then please do some reflection of your actions . They could have communicated bts, no but they had to create this zarry support group and make us all go crazy by their actions ,all the downs and even the ups. Thank you very much for hurting us along with hurting each other or getting back at each other . People need to scream at hs concerts about os shady .

HoneyDove
HoneyDove
15 days ago

He really is one of them and he’s just “So happy”

Wtj99
Wtj99
15 days ago

HOLIVIA is making me sick, F**K o and h and everyone involved in this circus . I don’t normally curse but I don’t know how to vent out all the frustration. They have made it worse especially o by using her kids to show that the relationship isn’t pr. She is a despicable woman but she could have spared her kids atleast.

15 days ago

So Halsey and James Corden was at Harry’s concert. It was Jenny Lewis last show with him and Ariana Grande was at Harry’s previous show too. All the famous people were there. I didn’t see the “thing” though. Was the “thing” there?

15 days ago

Am I being dumb but who was this special guest who was supposed to be on stage with him last night? Another false rumour?

tid08
tid08
15 days ago

You know I have noticed that both h and z stay relatively out of scandals/controversies but suddenly when we become casual and not follow and stalk them obsessively 😂😅 thinking everything is monotonous , suddenly unexpectedly we get to know of their shocking antics through others.

15 days ago

Hoping and praying that this is true 🙏

5140FB81-7D55-461B-AF39-4190488A1F0B.jpeg
blue
blue
16 days ago

Ad YOU’RE ON FIRE!!!!! really impressed with everything you’ve done lately from the thum art cover to the little introduction to the non zarry book fucking incredible can’t wait for it honestly 👏👏👏

AngieVB
AngieVB
16 days ago

Was that his last concert? Cause I would so appreciate if they just went away for awhile. He may not talk about his personal life but he sure as hell has it in our face constantly. He’s everywhere. The stories in the press are nauseating. Can’t he go be private somewhere now??? Go play hide and seek with cockburn’s kids.

Todesstoss
Todesstoss
16 days ago

My day started really good then I saw this,

Anywho, AD love the new art for TTUM 🥵 And I am very excited for Ember omg 🥳

Screenshot_2021-11-20-10-37-13-759_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
16 days ago

Came across something interesting today(not that it matters to Harry or Zayn)….was looking up Stockholm Syndrome by Richard Rider. So this is a series. 1-Stockholm Syndrome 2-17 Black 29 red,3-No beginning,No end. So Stockholm Syndrome song has been sung by 1D(one of the best songs and in the comments section people are saying how Harry and Zayn’s voice sound the same)Harry got 17 Black tattoo,Zayn got 25(red,black) and the latest neck tattoo design(in b/w the sunflowers) Zayn’s got….doesn’t that mean No beginning,No End?

Plj
Plj
16 days ago

Listening to zs covers that he released after golden mvs release brings tears to my eyes, why the hell did he have a kid with g after h made the very public declaration of his feelings for z. The covers clearly show what he wants then why he went back with g, and now the slander that he will suffer for years to come because of g and her family is what he got . H has to see what z got himself into by giving zigi long term commitment, he needs to be away from o. Who knows she might come up with a case against him claiming he laid hands on her kids in the future or something like that. She can ruin him and will taint his career if all this doesn’t end soon.

16 days ago

So….. Do we believe him?🤔 I don’t. Actions speak louder than words. I’m gonna need more please

16 days ago

Soooooo BTS,Lizzo,Billie and SZA were at Harry styles concert….who is the guest star then?? All of them??