1. Begi on Home

Also does she have a little bit of dignity? 🙄 she acts like a fan, not like a girlfriend

2. FineLine on Home

Rumor has it on twitter that a former One Direction member will make public in a few weeks that his…

3. Sam on Home

My my what a coincidence, someone is feeling a bit insecure. And a Pleasing top to remind everyone that she…

4. Kaodi. on Home

Yes Zayn “never Harry ” Could mean , not a womanizer or not available 🤔

16 days ago

I just realised Zayn must have called Harry baby a lot for him to put in 2 songs. “don’t call me baby again”, “don’t call him baby, don’t you call him what you used to call me”. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Golden
Golden
16 days ago

Harry/Zayn’s hair is why I still believe in Zarry miracle! 😊

Screenshot_20211120-110515_Twitter.jpg
16 days ago

I read something the other day that would really make someone think. If it was Yaser who came to Gigi’s home unannounced with a bodyguard and Gigi “struck” him, she would be called a badass girl boss and the reaction would be really different

16 days ago

Ooooh, the cover of Ember looks cool! Is it going to be on Wattpad as well? What’s it about?

AngieVB
AngieVB
16 days ago

Don’t be nervous about releasing your non-zarry book. Ember is beautiful. The concept and the art that you have released is truly captivating. I seriously think you may be able to publish this. You write really well, AD. TTUM does not read like amateur fan fiction. The concept of your book is really fascinating and there is a niche for it. It’s not a repeat of a formulaic work. I’m really excited about reading it especially since you released the art and back story.

17 days ago

If this is true….it’s completely insane

67611BED-764C-4E74-822F-16689B74A81E.png
17 days ago

yo (lol)… when r we gonna have your non-zarry book????? saw the photo of Ember in IG, you are a teaser ….

17 days ago

I want to know what kind of weed they smoke!!!Problably Zayn knows!🤣🤣🤣🤣

0DE50A00-4755-4495-9E54-8043683DF2D0.jpeg
Denise
Denise
17 days ago

Is it bad that I want this so much?

IMG_20211119_212802.jpg

that image for This Thing Upon Me rocks man ! wow

17 days ago

I know the channel(Inzayn) is not credible(like at all) but it’s good to hear his voice again. This time not in one but 2 songs(1st is a snippet,2nd one is a 44 second one). He just sang a snippet of Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish and Don’t Matter(Acoustic version) by August,Alina and Zayn.

Christine
Christine
17 days ago

Anne’s story is actually making me emotional. We know mama bear stays connected to SM and I feel she’s acknowledging what we all can see in him. The timing of this isn’t coincidence. He’s definately in trouble I just hope Anne can step in and help. You’re never too old to not need mom.

43DF2A10-DAC3-4A6E-B211-538D79F6FF55.jpeg
17 days ago

He must be playing hide and seek, and building 😂 sandcastles with Jason bc we know which parent really has the kids…😬😂

rina
rina
17 days ago

On a light note it seems there is a queue for single dad Z.you guys have to walk on my dead body.LOL…

17 days ago

This is hilarious 🤣 He takes them to the park, plays hide and seek and likes building sandcastles on the beach, oh my god where do they get these “sources” from?

0CEDA40F-DE46-4700-9532-81A709DD3C58.png
Peaches
Peaches
17 days ago

I skip one day of visiting here, ONE DAY, and y’all – it took 40 minutes for me to catch up with comments 🤣🤣🤣

I wanted to say this for a while now – I have huge respect for all of you, as none of you are afraid to say your opinions and critique the BOYS, unlike the stans out there. I’m so fed up with both twitter and insta suggestions with larry delusions, fabrications and out of context “proofs”. I don’t mean to be disrespectful, but damn, some of things used as “proof” can’t even be used as plot in bad fanfics as they make no sense whatsoever… What I always appreciated with fellow Zarries is our relentlessness in looking at everything from different angles and (thank you for reminding us of this in your every video AD) find the original videos and do our own research.

Lastly, one more time, huuuge thank you for making this platform AD, and for making it a safe space (and also larry-spam free, had to say it, no regrets 🤣). Love you all!!!

Zarry Duet
Zarry Duet
17 days ago

Wow AD, thank you for being brave and wise enough to actually point out what some of us are too blind and delusional to admit. I stopped caring long time ago who Zarry are choosing to do their PR with. But what really outrages me in the whole Harry marketing strategy lately is why the fok an allegedly straight guy is being put on a pedestal as some sort of revolutionary Joan of Arc of lgbt movement. They might say: you are rooting for gender binarism meaning why can’t a straight guy wear feminine clothes? I say, yeah, he can wear whatever the hell he wants but then again I want to ask why don’t we see Harry wearing skirts outside of photoshoots? Which means he’s doing it for the show or not comfortable enough to wear it outside. And my problem is: why the fok he’s being praised like some saint and given such a huge platform to represent ideas of a serious political movement where many people had died or been arrested fighting for their rights?? Why he’s chosen by the media to represent the values he is not a part of? No wonder lgbtq people are being scandalised and disgusted. Cause it’s an open humiliation and ideals violation. Sadly, Billy Porter was silenced. What a shame!

17 days ago

Backround music for Pleasing Video (just interesting …)

Love Rares It’s ugly Head by Livid Color

I always thought our relationship was cool, You played the role of having sense

I always played the fool, Now something’s different, I don’t know the reason why, Whenever we separate , I almost want to cry, Oh no, please not that again

Love rears up its ugly head, And when I come home late you don’t complain or call,

So as a consequence I don’t go out at all, My friends are frightened

They don’t know what’s going on, They think you put a spell on me

And now my mind is gone, Oh no, please not that again

Love rears up its ugly head, Love’s not so bad they say

But you never know where love is gonna go, Does anybody really know?

I’m standing at the altar, As they play the wedding march

I’m in a black tuxedo with my collar full of starch

She looks as lovely as she’s ever gonna get

I wake up from this nightmare in a pool of sweat

Oh no, please not that again, Love rears up its ugly head

What you gonna do, What you gonna do when it comes and gets you?

Second one in the picture…

Capture3.PNG
17 days ago

I’m sick and tired of all those “insiders” and “sources” both about Z & G and H & O… Now the insiders says Anne wants grandchildren… Really??? So how she doesn’t pester Gemma??? Maybe she does (lol) but that won’t be on the internet… and news flash: Harry always loved kids, so what??? Jeez.. After seeing Anne dancing with one of O’s kids, i was expected a photo with her, or Olivia to post sth… But – thank GOD – nothing like this happened… Neither Anne, nor O posted anything from that concert… but Anne did right after the 1st of LA Forum show (in which O didn’t attend as far as I know)…

I’m not defending Harry – he hasn’t give me reasons to tbh – but I don’t believe anything that circulate by “sources” and “insiders”…

Somebody put up on IG I think, the tweet in the photo.. Don’t know if it’s true or not and at the end of the day I don’t really care tbh…

Capture.PNG
Cherrysoda
Cherrysoda
18 days ago

So like others have said, I have been pretty sick of seeing Harrys face everywhere, and I have been doing all I can to escape from the H/ Z/ O/ G rollercoaster.

I am an Adele fan and a big Zane Lowe fan too, so I listened to their interview for some relief.

H was far from my mind until litteraly the last 1minute of the interview, (the whole thing is just under an hour long, its great), where Adele speaks about who she hopes her new album will help.

Is it me or is she referring to Harry among the artists she aludes to? I know that they are friends. Or am I reaching??

Either way, I do hope she is referring to him and I hope shes talking to him in real life too. He needs REAL people around him who know the industry for what it really is and are looking out for him and advising him. Its hard not to respect her as an artist and a person so her voice might be one of the few that can get through to him.

Here’s hoping…
🤷🏽‍♀️

Anna
Anna
18 days ago

look at our beloved gigi hahaha how does she keep getting away with this kind of stuff

Screenshot_20211118-203415.png
HoneyDove
HoneyDove
18 days ago

Didn’t even notice Harry’s greens and gold outfit for his last show. I don’t even feel it anymore. It’s all bullshit. I’m all scar tissue now😑

Alicia
Alicia
18 days ago

To he honest. I am tired of seeing Harry every time I open IG. I just keep scrolling. Be glad when this tour is over. The green and yellow outfit made me laugh. And the supposed comment by Anne is sickening. I posted under Lisso’s post about receiving the pleasing gift to say why would he send to people who can afford that mess but not to his “fans”? Oh. I forgot, he doesn’t care if people but his music. I guess not. Hes attached his train to bigger opportunities that don’t involve music. Better not forget who got him there and if not for his music he would be a nobody. I hate this but I can’t wait for this to end. Lets hope he won’t end up with the same results as Z. If you ask me, I really don’t think his acting career will take him very far. Sure he’s hitched his train to Marvel but not everyone is a Marvel fan. Namely me. The sooner ge gets a wake up call the better. If he trying to have a baby with granny he better not wait too long cause that opportunity has time limit and shes almost out of time.

tid08
tid08
18 days ago
When is holivia gonna end....h is taking this too far long . Ughhh , I know we all have talked about this but it's becoming unbearable. I want this drama to end 😢 .
18 days ago

Do you remember which is Harry’s favorite movie? Same as Zayn’s: Martin Scorsese’s “Goodfellas”. Well, Olivia Wilde seems to love this movie too, she shares a lot of it on her Instagram stories, she uses the body bag with a poem and a fish and puts the cross around her neck. What’s wrong ma’am?
It’s a shame everything that is going on, but it makes me sick that she tries to associate with everything that Harry loves and shares with someone else even though they are no longer together.

18 days ago

Welcome to “The Circus Show”.

20211118_161934.jpg
Golden
Golden
18 days ago

People are losing faith in love over break-ups of Zayn-Gigi and Shawn-Camilla. Neither is a great “love” story! LOL

Hoping the year of break-ups sees the end of the greatest love story too. #Holivia 😉

Lucy
Lucy
18 days ago

Hey AD, I got your email update about the Harry Styles Pleasing Criticism. Just so you know, when I tap on it, it states that the page can’t be found.
I’m not sure if anyone else is finding this. I thought I’d let you know incase someone’s playing naughty with your website!
Much love AD xx

Moxie
Moxie
18 days ago

Thoughts on Gigi’s makeup launch 👀?

IMG_20211118_142848.jpg