Mary
Mary
1 month ago

Now Gigi is back and she is wearing sunflowers all over her outfit.. what are we suppose to read from that? Honestly at this point i don’t know if it is a threat or just another coincidence.. if zarry is completely over why would she do this?Harry didn’t sing sunflower i wonder if it was only for one night.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Clearly there is something major going on bts.

Tbuggy
Tbuggy
1 month ago

Supporting our boy! Love my new shades

388CFF93-2DB0-4CD4-9400-104EADEC3F75.jpeg
Zoya
Zoya
1 month ago

Is this some kind of a threat to zarry?
She posted for the first time after all that mess n that too sunflower clothes

E448AE3F-8827-499B-B012-C669D1367962.png
1 month ago

God I wish more people knew that the guy who attacked Z is Bella’s bestie. Knowing that people would probably think twice before taking Yolanda’s word for what happened. I can’t stand the fact that some still defend G, when it’s obvious that she wants the same thing that her mom wants. Yolanda takes the heat publicly so that G looks good and can put out statements like that she wants them to co-parent and what not, while also filing one of those harassment cases herself and staying silent while he’s being destroyed in the media. Too many people are fooled by that family of snakes and posers.
Z’s silence is unnerving and concercing. He needs to say something. I hope he’s ok

The sunflowers
Freak!!!!
🤬🤢🤮

94E257BD-F2C2-4091-9CEE-BE4A0A2353FB.jpeg
Deb
Deb
1 month ago

I guess am alittle late on my post …lol. It’s been posted.

Deb
Deb
1 month ago

I don’t know if the source is reliable, but I’ve seen more than 1 video saying that Harry has signed on w Marvel for 5 movies. Don’t know if that includes the “Eternals”.

1 month ago

There’s 2videos: so nice!!! Glad he did this. https://mobile.twitter.com/ZAYNxPROMO/status/1455612809660690439

1 month ago

I have a feeling that Mohammed‘s daughters do not really like Yolanda. For one she is not their biological mother and a while back she wrote book/memoir that talked a lot of crap about her two ex-husbands. In the book she said pretty much how unfaithful Mohammed was in their marriage. Not saying it isn’t true but I could see why his daughters wouldn’t care for her. Apparently even G and Bella were upset with her writing this book when they found out what she put in it. They didn’t like her writing about their family and things that should be kept private. How times have changed. But I can definitely see y Mohammed’s daughters don’t trust her and don’t support her.

1 month ago

3️⃣ No matter how ridiculous she looks. Just as ridiculous as a fish looks on a bicycle. The woman reeks of desperation. And the fact that she posted it after that dolly parton on a bicycle thing she did just convinces me more. Sure said man is her son. But he’s a grown man and she can’t tell him what to do or who to do it with. And I think she makes her thoughts and feelings known with these posts. Whoever they’re meant for will know exactly what she means.

1 month ago

Enough time for Holivia to get married, have babies and get divorced … and for Z to have a new “girlfriend” …

The NeverEnding history

1 month ago

2️⃣ Now I think it was about olivia because she was doing interviews about being a woke independent feminist who has had to fight for everything to get where she is! *Cough* (Probably on her back or knees for Harvey Weinstein)*Cough*, but get there she did! Is she a director or producer? I honestly don’t know. I don’t care enough to pay attention. But SHE DID IT DAMMIT AND SHE HAS THE VOGUE INTERVIEW AND KIEDIS MUSIC VIDEO TO PROVE IT! She said it’s all blood sweat and tears but in my humble opinion it’s sweat and semen but hey, what do I know. So instead producing/directing whatever or acting even, all she’s done for months is chase after a man. For what? Clout! Did she not get where she is because she never got a leg up from any man and did she not say something to tune of actors and crew getting better treatment on her sets? At this point, what sets?Ms independent woke feminist producer director is out there trying to get more famous by using A MAN.She’s definitely not singing Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves anymore.So that’s what I think about that ”A WOMAN NEEDS ARE A MAN LIKE A FISH NEEDS A BICYCLE”. Because no matter how ridiculous Harry gets, she sticking to him

1 month ago

Sorry it’s so long 1️⃣: So I was thinking about the picture of the fish and the bicycle Anne posted.I saw some say it was in support of gg as a single mum and so was the lioness. I don’t think so. My reasons are, Anne obviously knows Zayn more than any of us here do. She spent time with him during his formative years and has a better grasp on his character than us.Yes he must have changed from the teenager and young adult she knew (as we all do), but fundamentally he couldn’t have done a total 360° character and personality change right?! None of us (I assume), have met Zayn in person but nearly everyone here feels the man couldn’t have possibly done physical harm to that woman. We believe him. So I would expect she knows him way better. And I have never seen any where were she met gg and her poisonous crew enough for her to post something like that in her favour.That’s just me BUT for those who think it was for olivia, I agree. I also have thoughts on that

1 month ago

There are several things that I don’t understand:
1) Harry “Private” Styles is with someone like Olivia. A person who loves to attract attention and is constantly publishing his life.
2) Harry follow Bella on social media after everything that happened with Z.
3) Friends of H like Harrie Reed share Bella Hadid and her jewelry on their Instagram stories (plus Gigi). I understand that everything is business, but it makes me think that many of the people close to H have no idea about his relationship with Z.
4) In his first Harriwen Harry dressed as Dorothy saying “I feel fabulous”. How can you feel fabulous when Z is at his worst? This makes me think that right now they do not have any type of relationship, that H does not care what is happening and that Z is very lonely, possibly unable to leave the USA due to the charges against him and the programs to which he has to submit. I know that Z has had reprehensible behaviors, but nobody deserves this, I can not stop thinking how he must be right now.

Screenshot_2021-11-03-12-37-00-79_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
1 month ago

What are your opinions on Taylor and Camille, like not with Harry, just them? Idk much about Camille, but she seems like a chill person. What do you think?

For the hadids too

Screenshot_20211103-111841.png
1 month ago

At least this one is true. I at least think it is. Don’t know if it is but sounds true to me

Screenshot_20211103-111855.png

🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Screenshot_20211103-111705.png
1 month ago

Does he really still need olivia? Does he really?

Screenshot_20211103-083602.png
1 month ago

I’m so glad Zayn is getting support from a lot of people. Whether they are fans or not. It’s nice to see people come together for him like this. The hadids are getting negative comments on their posts. Apparently bella posted a dinosaur costume on tiktok and took it down cause the comments were not favourable. Don’t know if it’s true.
Anyway I’ve been thinking, what if all these comments and posts supporting Zayn get on their nerves and they decide to start “leaking” whatever secrets of Zayn’s they know?! Videos, audios, pictures, chats whatever they have that will put him in a more difficult position. Cause as it is, they are more or less public enemy #1 right now & for all intents &
purposes that’s the position they wanted Zayn in. But the tide turned before they could even blink! If they have stuff that could paint gg in a wronged, scorned, cheated or/and deceived light, they could totally “leak” that to tabloids. And before you know it major outlets will have, “BREAKING NEWS… ” “THIS JUST IN… ” “A VIDEO/AUDIO HAS JUST SURFACED… ” all dragging Zayn and supporting gg. I’m worried cause I don’t think their done smearing him yet☹️☹️

Screenshot_20211103-060453.png
1 month ago

I saw in a yt video that Yolkanda said that Zayn being a private person is affecting Gigi’s career. Like, what? How do HIS actions about HIS life affect HER career?

Lucy
Lucy
1 month ago

I read that Mohammed Hadid recently stopped following Yolanda on IG but is still following Zayn. Can anyone please check?

1 month ago

I don’t get how people don’t see Z’s side. You and your “girlfriend” break up, you’re watching your daughter, her mother barges into your home like it’s her own place with a bodyguard as if you aren’t capable of looking after your own child. How do they expect him to stay calm? You wanna visit your granddaughter? Great. But you can’t just barge into your daughter’s ex’s home, unannounced when she isn’t home and say things that push him to the point where he screams at you. They only see what he said, they don’t try to think of what made him say it. I saw someone defending Yolololo by saying that maybe Gigi asked her to pick Khai up from his place. That doesn’t explain why she showed up announced with a bodyguard

1 month ago

Some thoughts: 1) how does Y story change from striking to pushed? She said Z struck her but it was reported he shoved her right? To make such a serious statement u need to be very specific in details. Clearly she isn’t. Unfortunately, it’s a joke ppl still find her honest. 2) I read somewhere, imagine if roles were reversed. And Z dad did the same as Y…. g wld be seen as brave etc. I never thought how it wld be different. Just a thought

ZOLANDA! I’m dying! 😂😅🤣😁

1 month ago

Just seen that apparently H has signed up to a five movie deal with the MCU, including a solo film for his character. If this is true, then I’m sorry to say, it would explain what has been going on with his behaviour for most of the year IMO.

Golden
Golden
1 month ago

Mohammed Hadid and his other two daughters are still following Zayn but they have unfollowed Yolanda. The family seems to be divided like how Zayn mentioned in his tweet.

1 month ago

Does anyone know if this is true?

32246DB1-A884-4EE9-8922-D83779163B3F.png
Zw98
Zw98
1 month ago

I don’t know Anne’s stories are about Zayn or not but I’m sure she loved Zayn so much :’)