Posts Archive:

Important Videos:

As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is here! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey! Purchase the eBooks here!

Latest Comments On Every Post:

1. Zanna on Home

This is what I was saying on ig, his songwriting became somehow more specific in decribing situations in detail in…

2. Jamie on Home

aww yeah I didn’t want to spoil that part if you were to watch it all. I like how he…

3. Jamie on Home

Right?! haha and then even comments about how he’s getting the vibe from some of these songs…plural

4. Rhonda on Home

Whoelse starts Grapejuice over and over just to hear Harry whisper “One,Two, Three” ? Come on .. I can’t be…

5. Rhonda on Home

I watched all of it and like this guy. Even Matilda made him cry. As many times as I’ve heard…

6. Silvia Regina on Home

And we ended the weekend with a pap walk on airport coming back to London…🙄🙄🙄🙄

7. Rhonda on Home

I want to slap him upside his head and hug him at the same time. It was 80+ degrees in…

Latest Instagram Posts:

Another amazing video. Tbh hard to watch /listen to knowing how everything turns out. My heart aches for them both. Can wait for part 2! I can listen to their story endlessly. Thank you for doing that for me!!!

Kaodi.
Kaodi.

if anyone want to see something stuid check this Zigi fan vid.

🤣🤣🤣they are in lalal land

Finallyyyyy!! AD uploaded the Fine Line video!!! I really feel that Harry was open and honest in this album and so many techniques that he has incorporated in HS2 from Zayn’s album. Can’t wait for part-2!!! Keep on making videos and keep on posting!! 💪

Hey! Just saw the Fine Line video. Can’t believe people think Fine Line’s about Camille. It’s way too deep to be about her. I’m not saying she’s bad (I don’t know crap about her except the fact that she’s a model and dated Harry) just that I think it’s way too meaningful to be about someone he knew for like a year and most of the time while he was on tour. It feels like it comes from a place of extremely deep feeli gs for someone he knew for years and years

Kaodi.
Kaodi.

sitting at coffee minding my business and they started playing “DTD”….

😄💙 his voice is perfect

1642511664492667068346774619647.jpg

Did that Abi girl say anything about the articles?

Beulah De jager

It is funny of all the crap that has been going around with Z the cheating articles got revoked.
That is sus!!

you know that when you are on there is no way in hell you are out of it right????

12000 comments….. CONGRATS !

When is the 1st year anniversary of the web??? I don’t remember….

ad.PNG
blue
blue

just realized that perrie is perrie Edwards and harry is harry Edward styles 😅

Chris
Chris

Chapter 48 is incredible! The paragraph of Zayn describing Harry’s state of mind after the ledge feels like the most accurate description of Harry in the Zarry dynamic that I’ve ever read. Metaphorically, I think he’s been on the ledge several times over Zayn. Both are still miserable and acting out accordingly. So, so sad and beaks my heart. 💔 amazing job AD, so good! 🙌👏

Hello AD, I would like to know your opinion about this image. At the MetGala in 2019, Harry attended with Alessandro wearing a well-known black Gucci design. The image of a rose appears on one of the sleeve cuffs and a lotus on the other. It may not mean anything now the way things are, but in 2019…what do you think??? Anyone see the same?

IMG_20220117_180840.jpg

I can’t get over Harry’s face at the end of the video, when he squeezes his eyes shut

Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo

Another article on him. Why are they creating the narrative that Zayn and Harry are enemies? And why is this popping all of a sudden? A custody battle coming up?

FB6FB298-5B72-414A-B48D-48B6A717F0BD.jpeg
Beulah De jager

Gigi said she is going to do a all tell interview months back when this Yolo crap started, then the dating app drama started and no the cheating headlines, Gigi is shoving him towards to make a final decision if he choose single life, his secrets will see the light of day, if he chooses her she will be quiet, she is slowly getting these stories out rhere to show him what she can do and will do= manipulating him again, Hadid looks like angels and Z like a cheater,womanizer.

I’m sry I promise no more articles from me today…. But this title is so stupid! They literally have all Hadid kids and squeezed in Z to shit on him. I can’t!!!

is this the rose ring????

rosering.PNG

I didn’t even read this but really….I mean the Zayn and Harry narrative is so funny! Thank goodness Zayns curvy confidant he cheated of G with years ago is finally speaking out…🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMFG!!!!

Screenshot_2022-01-16-18-02-05-96_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

so… Harry didn’t post anything about Coachella either on Twitter or in IG…

but he did it on Facebook on January 13, 2022

Z posted snippets of the NIL whole album, January 13, 2021

I’M THE BIGGEST CLOWNS OF ALL…LOL

1C.PNG
Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo

Is this true?

E05F7708-A33B-4093-A446-C555B5B5DD00.jpeg

This song reminded me of them, do check it out if you’re into punk rock

This is Gemma Chan, an actress from the movie The Eternals and who has known Harry for years when he was still in 1D, around 2013. She posted on her Instagram account the poster for the movie and “the lady in the jacket”, which cannot fail to attract attention, she commented saying: “Obviously now I’m going to see it!!!”. Gemma has deleted the comment and restricted the comment from the post. Although it may not seem like it, nobody supports OW and the image he is giving to Harry.

Screenshot_2022-01-16-02-30-12-47_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Rhonda
Rhonda

This song has been on my mind the past couple of days because it saddens me how much of Harry we’ve lost,so I tortured myself and watched videos from the MSG show. This one gets me because when he sings “we’re both stubborn I know” he taps his right boot behind is left and tilts his head down to his heart tattoo. They are definitely stubborn idiots, but they are our stubborn idiots. If you’re like me, I suggest you have tissues handy.

Bonne
Bonne

Saw this and thought I’d share… it’s stuff we all pretty much already knew but all in one post makes it sound even more obvious

hey… when r u gonna show us the 3rd person in The Noblemen??? I’m sitting on nails (that’s a free translation from a phrase we use in Greece)…

Beulah De jager

Z has his own compony called drop zed publishing limited, Harry has HSA publishing limited but both companies have the same Director Alan McEvoy and both was opened in 2014 and are still active Z used it for when loves around.

Screenshot_20220115-204712_Chrome.jpg

Peeps, I got a question. In YM when he sings “I like the way he feels”, is that a part of some song he was kind of covering, or was it all Zayn because if it was just him then DAMN!

I can’t imagine Z getting that tattooed on his face but if he did, my god it just confirms the loss these two human beings are at w/out each other in their lives even as friends. They really are each other’s “Antidote” to happiness.

I read a comment on Twitter the other day and it really made me sad bc it was true. But this one line struck me the most: “ fans need to stop relying on Harry for happiness bc he isn’t that person anymore” 😥

If this is true I’m done 🙄

BCF0EDF2-9D2B-48DD-99B8-A9E3BABFE2E5.png
Green
Green

Some people think that Zayn’s tattoo reads «c’est la vie de merde» hes saying his life is shit and it’s on his face … wow

NUSH
NUSH

So everyone decoded Zayn’s tattoo and it is “it’s a shitty life”

Me….😆😆😎

Screenshot_2022-01-15-13-49-13-12_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

On Harry’s page, the poster of his presence at Coachella as part of LOT 2022 is already added… while in the rest of the world that is not the United States we are still waiting after almost three years for him or his team to say something… .

Screenshot_2022-01-15-13-00-12-32_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss

Nice weekend people 🤠

Screenshot_2022-01-15-08-57-59-521_com.twitter.android.jpg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss

Can Zayn just FUCKING reach out to Harry, it is partially his fault, can’t take it anymore 😭😭
Both of the look miserable
I get that they have massive egos, but 🤦,if they keep on hurting each their conflicts aren’t going to be solved
Harry also needs a new therapist and circle of friends because these people are just stretching him way to far😢, I WANT THE OLD HARRY AND ZAYN

since the comments to the last post is off, I will say something here:

Are you sure that h’s team don’t stalk this site??? I mean… after reading the post and some of the comments that was up that moment, i went to Twitter and IG just scrolling and then there was some posts that H’s team gonna announce the South America tour dates which supposedly will took place at the last quarter of 2022???

I need to say this….something weird is going on around here…as soon as AD posts that we have to sign-in to comment….Revisiting the Fine Line video….there are pictures of Harry unreleased mv he’s been sitting on (I don’t know which song) and Zayn actually posts on IG and by the looks of it he’s out of his farm…probably visiting a certain RoseJackson😝😂 is he on a rebound?? Come on man,Harry’s like…right there….you don’t have to even leave your farm…..🤣😂

Beulah De jager

I think i am losing it please zoom in on zayn new photo his glasses the left lens and tell me what you see

Here is the dog

Screenshot_20220115-064848_Chrome.jpg

Here is one

Screenshot_20220115-064858_Chrome.jpg
Beulah De jager

Just saw this on Z single better. Some of his tatoos on the robot correlates wirh H bode pants like the dog and the smiley face neither of them have those tatoos, but better was released in Sept while H in November.

Heather
Heather

Again, I am loving Zayn with the longer beard and scruffy hair. Can I just say holy shit? 😂😍🤤

Heather
Heather

It’s been that way for months. I made an account a while back and it just sends me in circles when I try to log in. It’s frustrating.

Yesterday I asked to my husband:”Do you think Olivia Wilde beautiful?”
And he answered:”Nooooo!”
And I asked:”Why?!”(because I hate her,but I think she’s fisically beautiful…)
And him:”To me, she looks very masculine!”
🤔😂
Now I understand you,Harold!
🤣🤣🤣🤣