1. Silvia Regina on Home

Dua was smart!!!!👀

2. Silvia Regina on Home

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

3. Momo on Home

I think there’s been a definite shift since the situation with Zigi, maybe that’s just wishful thinking but I’m hoping…

4. Robin on Home

Hope you’re doing okay now

5. Sam on Home

Perhaps he saw your Olivia video? 😁

27 days ago

I expected them to not say anything, but the boys should’ve said something about this. I know they have issues, but you guys spent 5 years together and the man you once called your brother is getting accused of terrible things, a little bit of support wouldn’t hurt. I feel like they’re choosing to ignore it, because they are active on social media. Louis tweeted something about his gig, Niall tweeted something random, Liam posted the acoustic version of his song, we all know about Harry. Idk if he still has feelings for Z, and I don’t want to know, but he should’ve said something at least as a friend or a freaking bandmate

27 days ago

Tbh I feel meh about both of them right now. Call me cruel but I have very little sympathy for Z right now. He choose this and he must have known it was not going to end well… You lay with snakes you get bit. I seen way more support for him than hate so I guess the Hadids plan backfired anyway. As for H.. I don’t even know who this person is anymore, I think he is going through the motions and doing what he thinks people want him to. He lost his authenticity and it’s a tragic development from the beginning of fine line era. Sadly I also noticed a bias when it comes to zarries. When you (AD) say something “bad” about Z it’s a shitstorm on zarry insta and twitter but when you say something “bad” about H it’s crickets. I personally think it’s okay to criticize both and I don’t have a problem with anybody voicing their opinions I was just pointing out the difference in peoples reactions to non favorable opinions. Y’all don’t have to agree with me on any of this but it’s how I feel.

Plj
Plj
27 days ago

If only the peace ring makes a comeback. I know it’s not gonna happen but still..

27 days ago

AD, you already know that I’m one of those hard core zarries who believe that Z&H are still on (basically that they never truly ended) and I won’t ever take sides… I feel so sorry for Zayn right now and I’m pissed as hell for those snakes Hadids and I really hope that this isn’t gonna take a toll to his mental health. Harry except being an amazing performer, exceptional song writer with a voice that make you stop, is also an actor (i have seen him only in Dunkirk-but he has two movies coming up next year). I don’t know why he does all this bs pr stunt (actually we all know but whatever) and I have seen almost all of his shows… while he is on stage it’s obvious (at least to me) that he is acting and that it’s not what he really feels (unless it’s FL or Falling) You are right AD, he can’t openly support Z but on the other hand he can’t not be and act as he does when people – who most of them are oblivious for a lot of things – pay a lot of money to see him performing…Unfortunately, show must go on…and he sang Somewhere over the rainbow with not the same lyrics as the original…

Damm
Damm
27 days ago

You know what infuriates me the most, that gigi doesn’t speak up but is on instagram liking stuff as if nothing happened?! OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!! The father of her child was charged with crimes bc of her own mother – who on top of everything informs the world about it, playing the victim (when she actually is the devil) – and she suddenly can’t say a word. People think SHE broke up with him bc he hit her mum. I wanna slap that bitch too!! He is torn apart by the world, has no family and no real friends (I assume) in the US, the only ones that care about him live on a different continent, he’s mentally already a wreck, and NOBODY has defended him so far. No celebrity has oppenly supported him. Wtf!! How can no one care?! My heart breaks for him and I worry so much that sth bad is gonna happen. Please let zayn read all the supportive messages and tweets of his fans so he’ll get the courage to speak up for himself and tell the whole truth. We all have his back and we are gonna fight the hadids till the end.

tid08
tid08
27 days ago

Reading all of your perspectives is making me super emotional but they are true. I dont want to think that h doesn’t care about z anymore but it’s a possibility. And I have always believed that if zarry is over for real then h can heal and finally move on but z will be completed destroyed even though he’s the one who wanted to hide. This by no way makes h obliged to have a hidden relation, he has the right to finally find happiness and move on for good. Z has done questionable things but right now , I just hope and pray that he doesn’t do any more self destruction. Hes handling everything alone as far as we know ,his family isn’t with him, nor do we know of any good close friendship. And we all know what kind of a mess his brain is. After all this is over he shouldn’t ever meet the hadids except for where his daughter is concerned and that too only g and in presence of k. I dont think he can even give any live interviews anymore let alone a live performance for a couple more years considering his anxiety will be at its peak right now.

27 days ago

Ignoring H and all the weird stuff that’s going on with him just now, can’t work him out at all and until he gets rid of her then I don’t want to know. Really worried for Z just now though, really hope he’s ok, he needs supportive people around him. I read something about his last selfie being in his London house, don’t know if that’s true, don’t think he’s able to travel just now. I hope he is in London away from all the drama and toxic people and I hope he stays away from sm and doesn’t see that circus from last night. I love this comment from Daniall’s mum, the way she says “my darling boy” melts my heart and love the way she’s shading the Hadids.

23513D9E-8195-4DBA-BA2F-16B5682DA5C2.jpeg
27 days ago

Sad to read all these posts. I didn’t catch Harry’s concert to see how unbothered he is or appears. I worry for Zayn, and kinda hoped H wld help him somewhat but tbh that’s just be I’m a hopeless Zarry. In reality, what do I expect Harry to do? Maybe him just being a distraction for the media is the best thing for Z. Whether Zarry is romantic or not though, I can’t believe Harry not giving a shit, underneath all these distasteful layers is still (hopefully) the Harry that we all fell in love with. Harry’s has been thru a lot too. He had to accept his fate w Zayn, the person he loved more than anyone and that pain was dealt to him by Zayn. As I want to strangle the Hadid’s, H didn’t do this to Z. I thk Harry is not himself and is going thru his own shit right that we can see but don’t know the half of it. I don’t like this H and wld not have become a fan in the first place if it was. He appears disconnected to reality. My heart breaks for Zayn, even though I thk his choices r coming back around to bite him, bc he cld be alone in this. I hope his isn’t alone. Sry if I went off topic….but I’m asking honesty ,no tone, what is H suppose to act like or do? Sry, I just don’t kno

Kaodi
Kaodi
27 days ago

What larry drama. There is nothing between thess two.

Screenshot_20211031-145247_YouTube.jpg
27 days ago

I know Zayn was an idiot coming back to Gigi in the end of 2019 and ,worst, had a child with her.He was looking for trouble but I didn’t expected something so devastating like this!I’m not seeing anything good to him at this point…He’s losting so many contracts,his managements and his record label.He will lost many thousands of money with attorneys and maybe indemnitys. I’m so so so sad because no one of 1D said a single word of support to him.Harry is acting like a silly child along with that disgusting woman and doesn’t seem to care anymore.I was seeing some pictures of Zayn and Louis and I wanted so much that they resumed their friendship again and Louis was by his side at this moment.Because Harry to me,at this point, it’s impossible.He’s in another vibe and definitely isn’t the Harry that we knew…Yesterday to me was another movement from him to maybe coming out but at the same time was so disgusting with that woman there so pretentious dressed like Dolly Parton.And was so disrespectful to Zayn’s situation!I Know Harry suffered a lot because of Zayn,but yesterday to me was over the top!I said this here before, but I’m very afraid about Zayn’s mental health.😭😭😭

blue
blue
27 days ago

Don’t kids like to celebrate Halloween?? I think it’s their favorite! so she actually preferred spending this with her 10 years younger boyfriend rather than her kids????? like dressing up her kids and doing all the things moms do?? OMGGG this is way too far! is she crazy? and how tf people can’t see this???

PFF
PFF
27 days ago

What harry exactly meant by putting a poem in his bode pant? Does anyone have any ideas?

Eliya-
Eliya-

LMFAOOOOO

Screenshot_20211031_013619.jpg
Plj
Plj
27 days ago

God thinking about everything that’s happening is making me cry a lot at the moment . I dont know what any of us can do to help z, he needs to understand that his fans love him. He needs to make quick decisions but I fear he wants to deal with everything privately away from publics eye but he’s not getting it that this will just make him look more bad. People don’t know his need for privacy , they will just assume he’s at fault . At least put out a statement clarifying everything .

Emiliano
Emiliano
27 days ago

Ad this is a thank you form the bottom of my heart thank u for giving me a platform to express my self freely, u have been there in the darkest of day’s also the brothers and sisters on this site thank y’all so much for being there and supporting me when I came out also to Zayn and Harry ( I know I came off a rant on Harry but I got to thank the people who were there for me like yall) but this is a thanks because why not I just have a lot of love to give all of you ❤️❤️ remember the sun will always shine 🌻

Emiliano
Emiliano
27 days ago

I agree with you ad, I lost respect for harry because of his recent actions, but thank you for waking me up to this,and it’s sad because I looked up to Harry when I was closeted and yall know it was a traumatic experience for me but now when I see him with a ranibow flag I don’t see what I used to that hero that saved me from a lot of things it’s just disingenuous, I remember when he said that he doesn’t sprinkle queer aesthetics in for fun but now it shore seems like it me and I get that it’s hard coming out and it’s good to take your time but to me he takes my community as something as exotic and fun to play around with or to an extent of a joke like y’all don’t see the privilege that he has, y’all don’t uplift lil Nas x because he is a queer black man not giving a fuck cuz when he is in a dress y’all say it’s qute but when Harry does it is breaking toxic masculinity and amazing, it’s truly sad that he is still being with his pr gf I get that it might be for covering up for Zayn but the triangle is toxic and at this point I don’t know what to do but what I can say is that I will stand by ad and this site regardless of what happens In the future.

27 days ago

Z isn’t allowed go out of the US right now, is he?

27 days ago

Do you think the bodyguard was bribed? We have no witnesses besides him and only info on what Z said, nothing from Yobleurghanda

ZHMS
ZHMS
27 days ago

With the pride flag and Dorothy get-up, Harry seems to be shouting out loud, “I am gay”. But he has not dated even one dude in public. Makes it all seem a gimmick. Or is he trying to normalize such way of dressing?!

Whatever it is, the only thing I am waiting for him to do is: end his relationship with olivia. I hope they can break-up amicably and promote their film as friendly exes.

Plj
Plj
27 days ago

I read somewhere that g has deleted all her comments in all of zs posts? Is it true?

Bow
Bow
27 days ago

A.d do you think IF harry moves on,he will treat his partner the same way z treated him…like mentally and emotionally abuse his partner. I heard people who go through abuse tend to do it to their other partners.

27 days ago

Harry singing Somewhere over the rainbow

btw he didn’t sing Fine Line…

27 days ago

T was there alright. But properly subdued cause her “mans ” was frolicking and skipping around the stage in his dress and looked super happy about that. She looks down actually. Probably thinking about the impact of all that on her image and the-happy-holivia-supposed-to-act-start-narrative

Screenshot_20211031-054908.png
27 days ago

I think I saw the tiger tattoo under Harry’s stocking. So I thk be still has it.

Jamie
Jamie
27 days ago

No Sunflower or Fine Line tonight?

Alicia
Alicia
27 days ago

I love Harry but tonight’s outfit is just too much. He could have chosen any costume but he chose that. I’m confused. Who is he? A man that likes women would not do what he did tonight. Either he’s trying to tell us something or he’s making fun. I have a gay son and just want Harry to live his truth but stop riding the fence. Just made me sick seeing him dressed like that. Not impressed.

Hessa
Hessa
27 days ago

He sang somewhere over the rainbow😭.

Plj
Plj
27 days ago

Hey AD I know you are frustrated with all the small things hs done in context to zarry recently. And it’d not even the right time. But maybe in the future you could compile a list of things that zarry have done recently relating to each other. I know many of us think h is mocking . Also we shouldn’t see every small thing as a zarry sign. But don’t you think there have been too many. Hs recent post after z got into this mess shows his support for z even if they aren’t together. Him saying sing like nobody is listening twice isn’t a coincidence. Z saying Italy is a s***, in words that indicated a woman maybe a dig at o. Zs new tattoo resembling gills, maybe . I know it’s not important right now. If in the future you want to do this AD then thank you and even if you don’t I know this all is just frustrating and I would understand why you don’t want to make it, because all of them are ambiguous with the beards hanging around. Z needs to clear this stuff with an interview, don’t go into the details but put out your statements in a better medium so people don’t just jump trains and yoyo succeeds