Posts Archive:

The Noblemen.png
The Noblemen

Latest Comments On Every Post:

1. FineLine on Home

It’s the new Versace campaign…

2. Cherrysoda on Home

It means that that domain name has expired / was not renewed.

3. Kaodi. on Home

?? what is this

4. FineLine on Home

When you no longer know what to do to get attention.

5. FineLine on Home

“Something Great” make me cry 💔💔💔

Kaodi.
Kaodi.
9 days ago

sitting at coffee minding my business and they started playing “DTD”….

😄💙 his voice is perfect

1642511664492667068346774619647.jpg
9 days ago

Did that Abi girl say anything about the articles?

9 days ago

It is funny of all the crap that has been going around with Z the cheating articles got revoked.
That is sus!!

10 days ago

you know that when you are on there is no way in hell you are out of it right????

12000 comments….. CONGRATS !

When is the 1st year anniversary of the web??? I don’t remember….

ad.PNG
blue
blue
10 days ago

just realized that perrie is perrie Edwards and harry is harry Edward styles 😅

Chris
Chris
10 days ago

Chapter 48 is incredible! The paragraph of Zayn describing Harry’s state of mind after the ledge feels like the most accurate description of Harry in the Zarry dynamic that I’ve ever read. Metaphorically, I think he’s been on the ledge several times over Zayn. Both are still miserable and acting out accordingly. So, so sad and beaks my heart. 💔 amazing job AD, so good! 🙌👏

10 days ago

Hello AD, I would like to know your opinion about this image. At the MetGala in 2019, Harry attended with Alessandro wearing a well-known black Gucci design. The image of a rose appears on one of the sleeve cuffs and a lotus on the other. It may not mean anything now the way things are, but in 2019…what do you think??? Anyone see the same?

IMG_20220117_180840.jpg
10 days ago

I can’t get over Harry’s face at the end of the video, when he squeezes his eyes shut

Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo
10 days ago

Another article on him. Why are they creating the narrative that Zayn and Harry are enemies? And why is this popping all of a sudden? A custody battle coming up?

FB6FB298-5B72-414A-B48D-48B6A717F0BD.jpeg
11 days ago

Gigi said she is going to do a all tell interview months back when this Yolo crap started, then the dating app drama started and no the cheating headlines, Gigi is shoving him towards to make a final decision if he choose single life, his secrets will see the light of day, if he chooses her she will be quiet, she is slowly getting these stories out rhere to show him what she can do and will do= manipulating him again, Hadid looks like angels and Z like a cheater,womanizer.

11 days ago

I’m sry I promise no more articles from me today…. But this title is so stupid! They literally have all Hadid kids and squeezed in Z to shit on him. I can’t!!!

11 days ago

is this the rose ring????

rosering.PNG
11 days ago

I didn’t even read this but really….I mean the Zayn and Harry narrative is so funny! Thank goodness Zayns curvy confidant he cheated of G with years ago is finally speaking out…🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 days ago

OMFG!!!!

Screenshot_2022-01-16-18-02-05-96_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
11 days ago

so… Harry didn’t post anything about Coachella either on Twitter or in IG…

but he did it on Facebook on January 13, 2022

Z posted snippets of the NIL whole album, January 13, 2021

I’M THE BIGGEST CLOWNS OF ALL…LOL

1C.PNG
Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo
11 days ago

Is this true?

E05F7708-A33B-4093-A446-C555B5B5DD00.jpeg
11 days ago

This song reminded me of them, do check it out if you’re into punk rock

12 days ago

This is Gemma Chan, an actress from the movie The Eternals and who has known Harry for years when he was still in 1D, around 2013. She posted on her Instagram account the poster for the movie and “the lady in the jacket”, which cannot fail to attract attention, she commented saying: “Obviously now I’m going to see it!!!”. Gemma has deleted the comment and restricted the comment from the post. Although it may not seem like it, nobody supports OW and the image he is giving to Harry.

Screenshot_2022-01-16-02-30-12-47_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Rhonda
Rhonda
12 days ago

This song has been on my mind the past couple of days because it saddens me how much of Harry we’ve lost,so I tortured myself and watched videos from the MSG show. This one gets me because when he sings “we’re both stubborn I know” he taps his right boot behind is left and tilts his head down to his heart tattoo. They are definitely stubborn idiots, but they are our stubborn idiots. If you’re like me, I suggest you have tissues handy.

Bonne
Bonne
12 days ago

Saw this and thought I’d share… it’s stuff we all pretty much already knew but all in one post makes it sound even more obvious

12 days ago

hey… when r u gonna show us the 3rd person in The Noblemen??? I’m sitting on nails (that’s a free translation from a phrase we use in Greece)…

12 days ago

Z has his own compony called drop zed publishing limited, Harry has HSA publishing limited but both companies have the same Director Alan McEvoy and both was opened in 2014 and are still active Z used it for when loves around.

Screenshot_20220115-204712_Chrome.jpg
12 days ago

Peeps, I got a question. In YM when he sings “I like the way he feels”, is that a part of some song he was kind of covering, or was it all Zayn because if it was just him then DAMN!

12 days ago

I can’t imagine Z getting that tattooed on his face but if he did, my god it just confirms the loss these two human beings are at w/out each other in their lives even as friends. They really are each other’s “Antidote” to happiness.

12 days ago

I read a comment on Twitter the other day and it really made me sad bc it was true. But this one line struck me the most: “ fans need to stop relying on Harry for happiness bc he isn’t that person anymore” 😥

If this is true I’m done 🙄

BCF0EDF2-9D2B-48DD-99B8-A9E3BABFE2E5.png
Green
Green
12 days ago

Some people think that Zayn’s tattoo reads «c’est la vie de merde» hes saying his life is shit and it’s on his face … wow

NUSH
NUSH
12 days ago

So everyone decoded Zayn’s tattoo and it is “it’s a shitty life”

Me….😆😆😎

Screenshot_2022-01-15-13-49-13-12_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
12 days ago

On Harry’s page, the poster of his presence at Coachella as part of LOT 2022 is already added… while in the rest of the world that is not the United States we are still waiting after almost three years for him or his team to say something… .

Screenshot_2022-01-15-13-00-12-32_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss

Nice weekend people 🤠

Screenshot_2022-01-15-08-57-59-521_com.twitter.android.jpg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss
12 days ago

Can Zayn just FUCKING reach out to Harry, it is partially his fault, can’t take it anymore 😭😭
Both of the look miserable
I get that they have massive egos, but 🤦,if they keep on hurting each their conflicts aren’t going to be solved
Harry also needs a new therapist and circle of friends because these people are just stretching him way to far😢, I WANT THE OLD HARRY AND ZAYN

12 days ago

since the comments to the last post is off, I will say something here:

Are you sure that h’s team don’t stalk this site??? I mean… after reading the post and some of the comments that was up that moment, i went to Twitter and IG just scrolling and then there was some posts that H’s team gonna announce the South America tour dates which supposedly will took place at the last quarter of 2022???

12 days ago

I need to say this….something weird is going on around here…as soon as AD posts that we have to sign-in to comment….Revisiting the Fine Line video….there are pictures of Harry unreleased mv he’s been sitting on (I don’t know which song) and Zayn actually posts on IG and by the looks of it he’s out of his farm…probably visiting a certain RoseJackson😝😂 is he on a rebound?? Come on man,Harry’s like…right there….you don’t have to even leave your farm…..🤣😂

12 days ago

I think i am losing it please zoom in on zayn new photo his glasses the left lens and tell me what you see

Here is the dog

Screenshot_20220115-064848_Chrome.jpg

Here is one

Screenshot_20220115-064858_Chrome.jpg
12 days ago

Just saw this on Z single better. Some of his tatoos on the robot correlates wirh H bode pants like the dog and the smiley face neither of them have those tatoos, but better was released in Sept while H in November.

Heather
Heather
12 days ago

Again, I am loving Zayn with the longer beard and scruffy hair. Can I just say holy shit? 😂😍🤤

13 days ago

Yesterday I asked to my husband:”Do you think Olivia Wilde beautiful?”
And he answered:”Nooooo!”
And I asked:”Why?!”(because I hate her,but I think she’s fisically beautiful…)
And him:”To me, she looks very masculine!”
🤔😂
Now I understand you,Harold!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zanna3110
Zanna3110
13 days ago

He’s aliiiveeee people! Beard ‘n all

35356AC0-9BAD-4104-A1BA-40896236CC9C.png
13 days ago

No you’re wrong Marie Claire, it is THE horror movie of 2022 😱

Screenshot_20220114-230854_Instagram.jpg
13 days ago

Oh yes, and Zayn

Screenshot_20220114-230128_Instagram.jpg
13 days ago

Meanwhile in Harry Styles Land. So glad you have your priorities right *sarcasm*.

Screenshot_20220114-230111_Instagram.jpg
13 days ago

❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot_2022-01-14-23-19-30-39_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
13 days ago

It is fun to comment here, but i will definitely visit the site frequent when the comments section won’t longer exist !

13 days ago

Not sure if I did this right?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I was having such a hard time. 🤞sry nevermind I just saw u set it back… damn I thought I did something!!! Either way… whatever u need to do to make ur life easier…I’m on board. ) if I can figure it out LOL)