1. Silvia Regina on Home

Dua was smart!!!!👀

2. Silvia Regina on Home

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

3. Momo on Home

I think there’s been a definite shift since the situation with Zigi, maybe that’s just wishful thinking but I’m hoping…

4. Robin on Home

Hope you’re doing okay now

5. Sam on Home

Perhaps he saw your Olivia video? 😁

Augray
Augray
27 days ago

He really dressed as Dorothy lmaooo. For those not aware Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz have a very significant place in gay culture, even to this day it’s old school slang for us to call each other “Judy” for Judy Garland, and “a friend of Dorothy” is a coded way of saying someone is gay. He is effectively coming out to the gays in his audience without explicitly saying it.

Also Dorothy happens to “follow the yellow brick road”, so that’s… interesting.

tid08
tid08
27 days ago

I just hope that z doesn’t go back to the hadids to avoid the custody battle. These harassment charges should be an eye opener for him. He should just negotiate to coparent and nothing else. Z was fool enough to have a child with g. He wants to avoid custody battles but he needs to take rationale decisions. Don’t go back with g or marry her because in the long term they will again come back to this place. It will be horrible for k , just coparent as friends without any kind of relationship. After all this if z gets back with g then I don’t know what z thinks he deserves, it will prove that he is self destructive. He should fight them right now because even if they get to coparent right now the hadids will do this again ,I’m sure of it. He needs to cut the ties with them. He needs to follow the advice he gave g on the alleged phone call and finally say it’s enough. He doesn’t want a confrontation or the court cases but don’t give into the demands of the hadids.

LoL
LoL
28 days ago

Okay but this is pretty cool!

Screenshot_20211030-104353_Twitter.jpg
Cherrysoda
Cherrysoda
28 days ago

On a lighter note, Harrys career is on the up and up. Im happy for him if its true

…. so he can quite easily support Zayn as a house husband 😂😬

Screenshot 2021-10-30 at 16.39.11.png
Begi
Begi
28 days ago

Why are zigis so pathetic? They claim they are standing by both zayn and gigi’s side. How is that one side? I mean G made her choice, she is supporting the woman who made her family’s issues public.

28 days ago

Damn, I feel terrible for Khai. Even after all this is over she’ll be forced to grow up in an environment where her parents’ families don’t get along. Do you think the fight was about her? I wanna know what made him say ”Stay away from my f*cking daughter”, if he of course said that. He wouldn’t say it for nothing

28 days ago

There is an article on ELLE about Mean Queen#3 “telling”IG story which she deleted afterwards. It was also written in the article that Mean Queen#3 and Mean Queen#2&3 brother also unfollowed Zayn on IG. The Sun(not a credible source..I know) said that according to an insider it is claimed that this break-up isn’t permanent. Zayn and Mean Queen#2 have always been on and off again. When it comes to coming back together they say”never say never”. I am wondering if The Sun was smoking strong cannabis while writing this article. After all this mess…Zayn should be packing his bags and running for the hills. I know he can’t leave but he needs to get his life together,make some decisions and if he has any proof against the Mean Queens clan use it to get (if not full) then joint custody for Khai. Loved the video.(Im)patiently waiting for the Mean Queen#1,2&3 video though.

Harrysdimple
28 days ago

At least Perrie didn’t defame Zayn like that all she did was some harmless shade which she grew out of later

Rain
Rain
28 days ago

A. D do you think harry would reach out to him or he will ignore all this because zayn chose the hadids over harry

28 days ago

Just how fast the night changes. This whole year gg has been singing Zayn’s praises in every other interview. He’s a wonderful bf, he’s a great baba, he gets on so well with everyone in the family and takes my mother’s side always! Umm hmm🙄🙄. Where are you now?
So were the charges filed on the 27th of October? Before or after people began questioning why Yolanda went to tmz instead of the police? 🤔🤔🤔 And it happened in 29Sept so why get the police into it now? Were they still debating about what to do or? I have so many questions

inCollage_20211030_153507517.jpg
28 days ago

Just had a really sad thought and I can’t stop thinking about it. Who is going to be with Zayn at Christmas. I don’t think he will be able to travel to the UK to be with his family because of the probation? He will not be able to go to the Hadid’s because he is banned from going near Yoyo, don’t think he would want to be there anyway! I hope he has someone 🥺maybe his family will come to him and hopefully he will be able to see Khai

Alessandro Michelle now….🤔

EA379337-7DE8-4ADD-A18D-75CB38E3AFF7.jpeg
28 days ago

This is just a thought…. If the rumor is true that the Hadids want a DNA test. I can only see them taking the chance to make Gigi look bad (bc IMO it looks bad for her if he is or isn’t the father) to in fact open the door to outing Z. It wld be the perfect way to open the door to his “lifestyle” and question him fathering Khai. Some twisted shit if it true. Thoughts?!

Rain
Rain
28 days ago

Have you guys heard that a girl was r*ped at the Atlanta concert and the security didn’t help her.

Cherrysoda
Cherrysoda

Maybe a reach but I can share my crazy thoughts here, Im among friends 😊 😂

The Hadids power lies mainly in the knowledge that

1) he would do anything and tollerate anything to avoid being outed by them.

2) he genuinely loves and cares for Khai and would do anything to be part of her life to protect her.

IMO, Gigi knows about H, therefore Bella 100% knows and if Bella knows then she most def told Yolo… and thats what lead to the Bella/Yolo- planned, TMZ exclusive, DJ attack.

It was a direct message from the Hadids to Zayn. He was out looking happy in the weeks and days before that, looking healthy, living his best life, [maybe with H – a girl can dream 🤡].

Then BAM! NYC Homophobic attack- I think it was a threat from the Hadids to keep Z in his place. To remind him of how easily they can out him.

Cherrysoda
Cherrysoda

Podcast from People magazine:

She blah blahs about other news so to save you time- the Zigi/Yo discussion is from 5:10-9:52 [timestamps]- approx 4mins

We’re breaking down those Zayn Malik harassment charges on the latest episode of PEOPLE Every Day. Listen to the full episode for all the details, including everything we know about the dispute between Malik and Gigi Hadid’s mother Yolanda: peoplem.ag/36wHd8I

So where can I find these nudes? Asking for a friend 💅🤪

Plj
Plj
28 days ago

Can you imagine if woke badass feminist o came out in support of the yoyo & family

Angela D Ades
Angela D Ades
28 days ago

Couple of thoughts i had..anyone think the reason the Hadids haven’t outted them is because Harry has powerful connections in Hollywood..I think one’s they might be concerned about messing with? Or am i mistaken and the Azoffs aren’t that big of threat? The other thought is Harry and Zayn shouldn’t come out before the custody situation is over and then i think they should play it smarter as a reunion( whether a 1d reunion or just them reuniting as friends and slowly work that into more..I realize they may not have that choice but im praying for something more peaceful like that

28 days ago

Idk if they will, but I really want the boys to support Z right now. I’m like seriously scared, what if his career gets affected or he loses his daughter?

Augray
Augray
28 days ago

My heart has been breaking for Zayn, but not because of the breakup itself or the drama, but for what the loss must represent for him. I don’t know how well he’s come to terms with himself, but I can’t stop thinking about how he’s been playing pretend for so long, role-playing an idealized life of starting a normal family with a beautiful girlfriend and having a child, and now it’s being ripped away from him. He has to contend with the fact that this kind of life is not his reality, and I can see letting go of it being extremely difficult for him. I hope that he has the support he needs and is surrounded by the company of open minded people who can give him a space to feel accepted. In the end I believe living his truth is the only way he’ll find happiness, but he has to accept the loss first.

28 days ago

I’m not sure how far true this is but this person says Zayn’s contract with rca ended in August and he didn’t renew it. And now they jumped on this bandwagon with this narrative 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Screenshot_20211030-071040.png
Alicia
Alicia
28 days ago

Harry-NUDES!!! Oh my God….Where? Anywho, another leak probably by the mean queens. I guess there’s more to come. I get the feeling if this is true, Zarry will soon be outed and Larries will make an appearance, put a spin on it in their favor, & stake a claim. This has the makings of becoming the biggest event of 2021. I’m too wired to go to sleep. I am back and forth from IG to here for the latest. Don’t want to miss nothing. Obsessed.

Angela D Ades
Angela D Ades
28 days ago

Everyone please stream Zayn’s music like crazy..All that can do is help him keep it together ❤

28 days ago

I noticed in his latest selfie that his face looks kinda swollen. I didn’t think much of it then, but now what if it happened after the fight? The timeline adds up

28 days ago

Thanks for the video, I finally calmed down. I hope he’s okay

tid08
tid08
28 days ago

I saw something about dna tests and z allegedly speaking about his part in making k…did yoyo went there that day and tried to provoke him by saying that it might not even be his daughter. God z has anxiety and other issues ,I just hope it all just doesn’t resurface with full force. The hadids are going too far, they want full custody and I don’t know if z can handle if he doesn’t get to be a part of ks life. After his probation and everything his family needs to drag him back to UK for some time . It’s not looking good for z . They are aware of his mental health issues like anxiety, even ED which are so public and I fear for zs health and safety. And in this all I can think right now is the 1D time when we got to see zs personality, who was shy person ,introvert, a dork , loved his mum even after the management tried to make him the bad boy with his clothes and all. He needs a strong team right now not just legally but emotionally. I have always believed that h has always been stronger than z mentally. His family needs to get to him asap and seek top I’m from taking stupid decisions and actions. Hope that taryn is with him through all this.

toufitri
toufitri
29 days ago

i keep repeating to myself zayn made his bed longtime ago .. but i can’t help being sad about this whole mess .. there is no going back from this the hadid are clearly trying to get rid of him .. they don’t want him in kai’s life in any capacity zayn is fighting alone a whole gang .. a powerful one who got the media on their side .. i don’t trust yolanda i expect the worst from her sadely it’s just the beginning

Emiliano
Emiliano
29 days ago

Honestly this is Harry’s moment to shine brightest and show there true colors ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜