Posts Archive:

The Noblemen.png
The Noblemen

Latest Comments On Every Post:

1. FineLine on Home

It’s the new Versace campaign…

2. Cherrysoda on Home

It means that that domain name has expired / was not renewed.

3. Kaodi. on Home

?? what is this

4. FineLine on Home

When you no longer know what to do to get attention.

5. FineLine on Home

“Something Great” make me cry 💔💔💔

13 days ago

It looks like Harry isn’t just performing at Coachella, he’s got his money invested in the festival. For him all are business … How can you be so hypocritical? How can someone consider themselves a fighter for the rights of the LGTB + community and go against guns, when the festival invests money in associations that are against the collective and in favor of guns? How can he get on that stage after the times he has raised the flag? Your money now goes against the LGTB + collective, Harry? Who are you, Harry Styles? The fall will be horrible.

IMG_20220114_120104.jpg
Heather
Heather
13 days ago

I wanted to voice my thoughts on the whole situation with Harry. Let me first say that I am NOT defending him. However, I do believe he has just mentally “checked out”. I don’t know if it’s drugs or if it was the announcement of the baby, but he hasn’t been the same since. But let’s face it, he hasn’t been the same since the day Z left 1D. Even back then he showed signs of being very manic in his stage presence (I recognize the signs) and it was extremely present this past tour. So when I say he’s mentally checked out it correlates with him not caring and the way he’s acting towards fans. I also believe the fame has finally gotten to him a bit. He was just a baby when 1D started and he had his mom, Gemma and Robin to keep him grounded. Now he’s an almost 28 year-old adult and things have changed especially since he’s no longer around them all the time and he’s letting others influence his life. I’m not saying Harry can’t think for his own self, but I also think he’s impressionable and listens to others even if their advice isn’t good for him. I think all the hurt and things we may not even know about have made him somewhat jaded and who knows if he’ll ever be the same Harry again.

AngieV
AngieV
14 days ago

I really don’t believe the H we knew is coming back. With every decision he makes, I lose more hope. Everything he does and the precious little he actually says, tells us that he doesn’t care. Just buy my stuff. If you’re extremely successful and there are no financial or career repercussions for your bad behavior, what can possibly motivate you to change? Even if he breaks up with cockburn, that doesn’t change what he has become and how he is treating fans. He’s so famous, bankable, and comes with a guaranteed fan base of millions, I don’t see what would inspire him or convict his conscience. He just doesn’t care.

Liz
Liz
14 days ago

the mental toll these boys have on me… i’ve distanced myself but sometimes it hits you. like grief? which is kind of messed up. i like to read the discussions that happen here, and it’s so sad to read the collective frustration and disappointment for these boys. the boys that used to bring so much excitement, giddiness, and hope. it’s just truly sad and it makes you think how knowing the truth can have its cons.

14 days ago

Is it confirmed then??

B7DD9A47-9106-4EED-89F1-E0CCA31CB71C.jpeg
14 days ago

Practically every reply under that HSHQ tweet about Coachella is about disappointment in them not informing everyone who has had tickets for LOT since 2019 and are still waiting on confirmation about what’s happening, or disappointment in him headlining there due to the owner Philip Anschutz donating profits to anti-LGBT causes. I’m disappointed in all of this, he’s going against what he supposedly stands for, or used to stand for when he has agreed to perform there. All we are asking for is an update about European tour dates, is that so hard? I very much doubt HSHQ even reads any of the replies anyway. My disappointment and anger against H is growing daily

14 days ago

I know I stand alone on this but I just needed to say it: I don’t want bad for H. I don’t like what I see but that’s really all I have. I don’t like that he seems so unbothered but bothered at the same time. I don’t like his disconnect w his fans n how he seems too busy to take a moment for them. I don’t like his new relationship real or fake. But in my gut he isn’t this bad, vindictive person that I want to fall. Olivia yes, I’d loved to see fall…bc I truly do not see her as good person. Imo the success she has, was truly earn. Using ppl and milkin them isn’t noble. N her other relationships add to this list of why her success shd fall. I kno we are all mad but now that I see Z going this stuff, I don’t want him to suffer, and I don’t want H to suffer too much either. I kno choices have consequences and he deserves what comes with those choices. He’s shitty, I know but just like w Z, my tune changed once things went bad, so I just wish he wld wake the fuck up. Maybe I still see him as 2019 Harry, n want to protect that image bc I don’t like what I see and hope we have it all wrong. I swear these to literally make me crazy! My emotions are like a light switch w them. Sry!

Janavi
Janavi
14 days ago
Heather
Heather
14 days ago

So, I know the wedding he first took O to was a while ago, but I found this on Tik Tok just now. He’s wearing the peace ring. It seems to keep popping up off and on every now and then.

BD63A104-2EBD-4FF8-A2C6-CE1490C35F46.jpeg
14 days ago

About Harry performing at Coachella. This person represents me …

Screenshot_2022-01-13-11-04-45-40_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
14 days ago

comment image

An old picture of Z and Taryn in front of a restaurant on water! AD, please tell me this was the inspiration for the chapter where Zayn takes Harry to the bar with Taryn and they get drunk and admit that they’ve done coke and kissed a dude, or tell me your name is Taryn Zimmerman. This is getting sus

Also they both look so cute here

14 days ago

The amount of people who make excuses for H performing at Coachella like he “doesn’t have a say in it” so that he can never be held accountable for any career choices or that if people question his involvement they’re immediately “hating on him” is so frustrating.
“If H doesn’t perform there for that reason he couldn’t perform other places because the owner owns more than just that festival”. Oh my, didn’t know it was so hard for a famous and ridiculously wealthy man to stand up for what he waves his flags about, for what he builds his image around and therefore makes money of. But then again he stays associated with a transphobe.
Also saying that the US is just one country (so it’s ok to tour there) but Europe is made up of different countries makes no sense because covid doesn’t care about borders and others have managed to perform in Europe. The point is also rendered futile when H travels around Europe unnecessarily.
But hey, the “larger community” ($$$) is way more important than the one he pretends to care about. Stans make me sick

So beautiful action!!!🦁❤️

EC91957D-A9FA-4E17-91B6-05DA7E7ED0B5.png
15 days ago

At this point,it’s ridiculous to be Harry Styles’ fan….Most excited I’ve ever been?!Is it to match with “happier than I’ve ever been?!🤢🤮

4CB26D46-4032-4C3C-AF1E-D2E4C219D250.jpeg
Tbuggy
Tbuggy
15 days ago

Spotify twitter account showing love

EBB37616-0F32-4744-B729-3D66720CC871.jpeg
15 days ago

so that happens when u answer to a ziam or a larry tweet…

a. the tweet that you are trying to answer has been deleted or your access has been denied.

b. you’ve been blocked

1l12.PNG
15 days ago

This is the closest we’ll get to these two idiots interacting …💔

IMG_20220112_222335.jpg
Bonne
Bonne

So, Zayn finally moved!

Harry may not have tweeted but he made it as much of a Harry day as Zayn day with Eros and Coachella. So yay to that? 😊

The only bummer is dating app reports spreading like wildfire. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20220113-025055_Twitter.jpg
Begi
Begi
15 days ago

Zayn sharing a drawing from a larry (?) was not what I was expecting today but ok 😂 the drawing is cute though

15 days ago

for Z I hope this year will put some things into perspective for him. I hope he realizes his self-worth and the worth of living your truth. We are always listening. Happy Birthday 💛

E8E0FB56-831D-4247-A4CA-643009C54E32.jpeg
15 days ago

It seems that Harry only has eyes for acting in America (I’m European and he should say something for his dates in South America too).

Screenshot_2022-01-12-19-39-20-55_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
15 days ago

Did Harry even post anything? Twitter?? IG? Anywhere?? Is he gonna ignore Zaynie’s birthday?? It’s not everyday you turn 29. Come on,Styles post something. Don’t break our zarry hearts….break larries hearts 🤣 but not ours!! Go on,lad…say something.

8446D413-CCF2-447A-ABB1-C6734A5B1261.jpeg

Happy birthday Zaynster! 😍🥰🥳❤

15 days ago

I’m sorry, but the bottom comment 😂😅🤣🤣😂. We have never had the opportunity to do that because such a video doesn’t exist Larries! We Zarries have these sort of videos in existence though, aren’t we fortunate. 😋

Screenshot_20220112-170857_Instagram.jpg

Happy 29th Birthday Golden boy!! 🌻🌻🌻

627FAF9E-14B9-4AC8-AFD8-0B2E2BF24E15.jpeg
Bonne
Bonne

Somebody did this brilliant, brilliant thing! And I love it. My ❤

credit to the owner…

Happy birthday my boy ! Hope this year treats you well and for you to stop being an idiot… please…

15 days ago

A Grimmy and Zayn interview? Why have I never seen this before?!

bonne
bonne
15 days ago

Wishing a great year ahead to Zayn. May he shine bright in golden light!

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDkWGw5_HYk?start=1&w=560&h=315%5D

Happy Birthday Yellow Metal!!! 🥂

tumblr_njnluiDcgo1reac2so1_500.gif

Birthday boiiii 💛💚🎂🍰🎈🎉🎊

383fded1b9900eac40d158407e41fb5e.jpg
Janavi
Janavi

Hmm, Many many happy returns of the day AD. Hope u have the happiest birthday 💖

16 days ago

With this huge,huge,huge success,Harry is more and more distant from Zayn…..Like a love from other life…🥺

EB10A930-8113-4846-9092-DC0BB4F3E3C4.png
Leah
Leah
16 days ago

What a “lovely” family…. This woman has been obsessed with this jacket…

2022-01-11 234934.jpg
Ally476
Ally476
16 days ago

Isn’t this the sweetest thing ever? What a cute bday cake… 🙂

16 days ago

Something tells me it wasn’t you
BAHAHAHAHA

c5d405a8bd09f70c9bcc67142b98f0cc.jpg
16 days ago

it will be sick if Harry puts out the 1st single of HS3 today or tomorrow…

too good to be true … but yeah… I would love it !

Eliya
Eliya
16 days ago

It’s the fucking Dutch slut’s birthday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Def not funny how close it is to Zayn’s 💀

Janavi
Janavi
16 days ago

I jus got this thought in my mind that HS3 n Z4 gonna be released with only 1 or 2 months apart n whose ever album will release later will be a reply to the one album who released first cuz they r writing it n producing it together. 🤞🤞🤞. How many of u wanna bet on it or against it?? 😁

16 days ago

I know it might be a long time till Z4 is out and I hope he’ll expose them snakes in some way in it, but can he like maybe drop a rap or something through Daniaal like he did with Yellow Metal to defend himself? His image is worsening and him staying quiet is NOT going to help. He can’t wait for the next album because by the time it drops he would lose listeners because people think he’s this woman-hitting irresponsible father. Obviously, we know he isn’t but the general public who don’t look into the matter and just read headlines don’t. He needs to say something, man.

17 days ago

And the award for the biggest waste of their time goes to the Larries.

Screenshot_20220110-233922_Instagram.jpg
Blue
Blue
17 days ago

I read a comment on twitter, but dont know if it is true: «The video of him doing the emoji challenge is only exclusive to that app’s interface»

Rachael Taylor
Rachael Taylor
17 days ago

The Z dating app stuff seems totally fake, but the one thing confusing me is the video of the emoji challenge game. I looked it up and it is actually the game from the app, so he actually did play it? Like, what?

(And it may be easy to fake a photo/screengrab of him playing it, but if you watch the actual video of him playing, it seems a near impossible task for someone to have faked the full video.)

9089972A-38AA-4F2B-B7C5-264D7ACA1CB9.jpeg
Beulah De jager
Beulah De jager
17 days ago

Conspiracy theory: Maybe his phone was hacked and these pictures is just the begining of the iceberg if he does not comply with them they will leak more.
Just like NR🤣

Bonne
Bonne
17 days ago

People are unstanning Zayn on Twitter because of the no-child thing and sympathizing with Gigi. Mission accomplished it seems. Urgh!

17 days ago

While I am waiting for your review of the Fine Line video AD, I have a question. Do you think there is any meaning to Harry having his last name crossed out on this shirt? And if there is, what do you think is the meaning behind it?