Posts Archive:

The Noblemen.png
The Noblemen

Latest Comments On Every Post:

1. Cherrysoda on Home

It means that that domain name has expired / was not renewed.

2. Kaodi. on Home

?? what is this

3. FineLine on Home

When you no longer know what to do to get attention.

4. FineLine on Home

“Something Great” make me cry 💔💔💔

5. Yup….Zarry heaven!! 💚💛

Anon
Anon
17 days ago

Then you know what to write!!! Come on!!! Now you have a mission! 😂

Screenshot_20220110-114425.png
17 days ago

Personally I don’t believe he joined a dating site. It doesn’t add up. Period!

Bonne
Bonne
17 days ago

I am so glad that I am only a recent fan of these two coz I have to say my head hurts following their lives. I fell in love with them after their last albums… I would have gone mad if I followed them since 1D.

Dunno what’s happening with Zayn. He always let’s others run the narrative wild for him. He seems to not care about his image at all. And honestly, he seems to be the kind of person who can go into really dark, dark places in the head. He does give me the vibe of someone who can be suicidal. And obviously, I want him to be the happiest but I an just saying aloud what I feel.

And Harry, as many times as he may have sung that “he’s open” during his tour… he has shut himself out more and more. It feels he’s not only lost the love of his life but hope too. He has lost the glint in his eyes and the pep in his step. He now seems to be feigning his older self. I am no more expecting too much from his next album, because I think he has lost his will to be honest. It’s like it doesn’t matter coz nobody is truly listening.

They both are great story-telling musicians, but really fucked up. Hope on their birthdays, they do find the gift of happiness and peace of mind.

Anonymous1
Anonymous1
17 days ago

I read somewhere on instagram that Zayn’s neck tattoo matches with this picture.

images.jpeg
17 days ago

Apparently this is what his profile looked like before, (posted by the same account that posted the other profile) and there are no mention of kids or wanting kids. Suddenly this account shared a new profile where it says he doesn’t have kids, while they’re literally calling themselves exposing zigi and so now they use this to prove that she’s not his daughter.
Something really weird is going on here

9F7D7AAB-15EE-4D85-95E4-48A01A847567.jpeg
Beulah De jager
Beulah De jager
17 days ago

I think it is a smear campaigne the photos look like facetime photos that have been screen shotted, the first pictures that came out from rosejackson she only follows gigi so i think they are trying to set him up, the other photo that he posed for was a while ago especially with the beard, i think they have split up already earlier in the year, because begin again can also be seen as someone starting over and that is when z wore the pearl bracelet. Everything else that was released after that like YT and YM was to show what he was going through, and when the crap happend with Yolo, they were coparenting already that is why she wasnt suppose to be there, because if they were on friendly terms him and gigi being together it wouldnt be a problem if grandma stopped by, so there was already friction before z told y to get out of his house.

HoneyDove
HoneyDove
18 days ago

Harry has a bad habit of dating and becoming intimately involved with people he works with and I feel it truly clouds his judgement. Hasn’t he ever heard the saying “Don’t sh%t where you eat”. This includes Jeff and others. I just don’t see how this can be healthy. I am not absolving Harry of any decisions he has made but I do hold others accountable for the guidance and counsel they provide him. Harry couldn’t choose someone suitable if he tried. I believe his “picker is off” as a tv matchmaker used to say to her clients who were unsuccessful at relationships . Harry picks people who are unavailable emotionally or that “don’t seem” to match with his alleged core beliefs Unfortunately his time in this industry has really f*cked him up. Again, Harry should get a new therapist. She is NOT helping him.

Nia
Nia
18 days ago

Came across this on twitter. Supposedly Zayn’s profile on the app. No idea where it came from or how real it is.

20220109_230439.jpg
Green
Green
18 days ago

Idk where this picture came from

B900A3EA-7DCC-46A8-9D92-5B47823518D5.jpeg
Leah
Leah
18 days ago

Harry & Zayn. Their collaboration, just imagine….:) One of my biggest dreams 🙂

18 days ago

I just saw some blurred photo of H apparently holding the sweater on his shoulder that O might have been wearing on the bridge in Italy. Let me start off w/ whatever 🙄….and I’m not super surprised that 2weeks later a photo “pops” up. So weird!
But…. I mainly just had to express the “clothes carrying on the shoulder”. This is just my personal opinion but I have been in a relationship with my husband for almost 20 years 😳lol and we have never walked around and carried each other’s clothing in all those years more than a hand full of times…if that. I mean, does she borrow cloths and he wants them back, is he walking them to get dry cleaned, is she super forgetful n H returns them to her, I mean really???!!! where is he taking them? Am I the only one who’s never walked around holding their gf/bc clothes walking around. Please let me know bc if I am… I’ll stop. Bc tbh things like that make it seem even more so premeditated and unnatural. But let me kno, I cld be way off

18 days ago

Random (again… I’m full of it this year…lmao)

Vibez… SS MALIK

“So, what does SS stand for on a boat nowadays? It’s a ‘SINGLE-SCREW SHIP’ and this term arose based on the manner of propulsion. ” From Boating Basics On Line… Used to stand for STEAM SHIP…

1v.PNG
18 days ago

What happens when you make Harry and Zayn stand together??
This happens:👇🤣🤣

18 days ago

Hello AD! Would you ever do like a Zarry being sassy video? They both can be real savages at times lol

random

why Yolanda pressed charges one month later, 29 September to 27 October????

19 days ago

All leaked pictures of Zayn in the date app disappeared from instagram.

Green
Green
19 days ago

I think its either promo or he’s being set up … I just dont see him doing this in light of the situation with his daughter and that 🐍 women and her family. his address is visible as well. AD what do you think?

Green
Green
19 days ago

Another user created in December. This is a little weird …

77235E98-2C38-4A04-8400-D3310871A36D.jpeg
Todesstoss
Todesstoss
19 days ago

What’s with people on Twitter saying that the pictures should be taken down🤨 the moment Zayn is rumoured to be interested in”men”. Zstans should go and smell grass and maybe hug a tree 🌲 I heard it’s quite nice 😂

If Zayn himself is not complaining why should we 😏🤣

Ally476
Ally476
19 days ago

Can someone please explain why would the production company (Velem) release the material but not their client (Arnette)?

Was this (02) not supposed to be used for Arnette any more?

(you find it when clicking on 02 under the pic)

19 days ago

I keep thinking it’s a video from when he phones with Khai. I feel it’s the Hadids messing with him. The whole thing doesn’t add up unless it was an ad or set up. That’s just my opinion based off how I see Z. 1) he doesn’t need a dating app 2) he’s goin thru some legal stuff w his very sneaky ex and ex’s family so I don’t see him trusting anyone online right quick 3) the rose person had to add a tabloid in her tweet 🤨4) not saying he doesn’t like curvy bc I’d be in luck if he did lol but his past doesn’t indicate that, so I think that was meant as a joke (unoriginal mean girl jokes) and 5) how ppl first were lead to see him matching w a man. It’s too open for Z and way too quick to the presses especially since it wasn’t even a guy. So many other questionable reasons too. I definitely cld ne wrong but to me, it all seems like a mean girl smearing Zayn.

credit to the owner….

ok… how gorgeous are both of my idiots????? arghh….

1b.PNG
19 days ago

So this Rose Jackson only just created their twitter account in Dec 2021, follows a few random verified accounts of famous singers and sports accounts and retweeted something for the first time a day before they started posting about Z. Doesn’t it seem like they quickly created an account to tweet about him, which would have been fine, but also tried to make it look like that wasn’t the case by following random people and retweeting random posts first?

The reason why we only found out about this now is because they barely have any followers so barely anyone saw it until they made their second tweet a reply to his pinned post which would definitely not get his attention, but his fans’.
And so we’re supposed to believe that he downloaded this dating app, only matched with one person (because if there were more the news would have been out days ago) and left it at that? Lol Very strange, but where would Rose Jackson get those pics/videos from?

Todesstoss
Todesstoss

And then we have 👹

Screenshot_2022-01-08-10-29-14-949_com.instagram.android.jpg
19 days ago

So this is the ZaynxArnette (promo 2)…eating chips…reading X-men….playing games…..vibez song!!

Heather
Heather
19 days ago

I’m just catching up on everything and wow, I’ve missed a lot. Lol! However, I have to say Zayn looks gorgeous with the longer beard and scruffy hair. Also, I’ve always thought he looks adorable when he wears glasses (not sunglasses, but he looks nice in them too).

Lucy
Lucy
19 days ago

I’ve only been gone for 2 days and there’s so much to catch up on!! I love this site and you guys for keeping me sane 💗

20 days ago

Just been catching up with everything and my head is spinning! Never thought I would see the words Zayn and dating app in the same sentence. I just can’t believe that he would be daft enough to be on a dating app in the first place when he would surely be recognised. Still stranger things have happened in celebrity land. Hopefully we will get some sort of clarification if it is him somewhere.

NUSH
NUSH
20 days ago

So the whole story is that Zayn was probably just using that dating app for fun or stuff (I don’t know what he was thinking or that he forgot that he is famous and people will definately recognize him) and matched with a guy named Christopher Marshall (twitter – @ZM127) but that guy coincidently turned out to be zayn fan and posted the screenshotted video and pics on his twitter tagging the zayn UAs. But the video showed Zayn’s address, so many UAs and fan accounts took it down.

But the interesting part for us is that

1. Zayn #SingleEra

2 Zayn DID choose “MALE” in the preferences (that’s how he got matched to that guy)

sooooo is he like planning to come out or something…..???

20 days ago

So this is slightly off-topic but remember the Dua Lipa,Zayn and The Weeknd diss we were talking about?? Yeah this is the leaked cover of the album!! Just kidding😝….saw this on Twitter somewhere.

75CC6A91-87FC-43AC-9C71-4075958D8CEC.jpeg

While Harry in London …✌️

okgeographyjoke
okgeographyjoke

9 years of this beautiful moment 🙂

Kissyou.png
20 days ago

This photos are from Arnnete…
His second name es Zayn “Beautiful” Malik

IMG_20220107_213721.jpg
Green
Green

😅

0CAB319D-901F-4C60-8C84-5C935538BDDD.png
Denise
Denise

Well… 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220107_013455_com.instagram.android.jpg
Moxie
Moxie
20 days ago

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but where is all this content coming from?

20 days ago

I think I posted the wrong link before…

Bonne
Bonne

Vas Happennnning??

One is posting pics on some country dating app, the other is Covidiot!

Is my zarry dream shattering!

Although this pic of his is nice.

Why are the two suddenly having unseens leaked.

20220107_232546.jpg
20 days ago

Am I clowning or did he start covering the mandala with whatever this red thing seems to be and therefore probably also g’s eyes??!

ADB73055-0D6E-4069-9EC2-0E3402021A62.png
Jane Jones
20 days ago

I’m musing… random thought time wouldn’t it just be amazing if we got a zayn selfie or photo of Harry wearing some wyld merch anything would do …sunflower and butterfly or anatomical heart or ‘we are who we are ‘ I need something exciting like this not Harry in his green hobo coat on the London streets …. anyways just dreaming of that .💛💚

20 days ago

About the two stubborn idiots we know(but still love them) so 0:53-1:07,normal speed,I need a 8937482374 word essay on this moment!! What is going on there? Why will I get the answers I deserve and I really,really,really need to know what they “kisspered” in each others ears? What was so important that they had to discuss?https://youtu.be/4krhFkfKaw0

20 days ago

Hello AD! I recently started watching your Ted Bundy video on your other channel and I’m already so interested. I haven’t seen the whole thing yet, but I’m really interested in that kinda stuff. I was wondering if you’re working on any crime related content because I’d love to see that. Also, your professor’s sister in law?! That must’ve been so chilling to hear in class!

20 days ago

I was scrolling the twitter while drinking my coffee just before I go to work and saw sth that so i HAD to answer…lol

Have a nice day !

CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NON ZARRY BOOK !

1DR.PNG
AngieV
AngieV
21 days ago

I am enjoying the x-rated comments that have been popping up here and on IG. They make me laugh. Don’t judge me. I’m chained to my desk studying and want to strangle myself with that loose strand of Zayn’s hair.

21 days ago

I realize this is just a fantasy but I wanted to share: I was cooking dinner and randomly thought of the recent pictures of H. Some articles report he was at the butchers for a late night pickup but I immediately thought he doesn’t eat any meat and neither does O BUT WHO DOES…yes Zayn lol. Maybe 😂 he was making dinner for Z 😉🤪
I kno, but I nice to imagine… maybe one day 🤞

anna
anna
21 days ago

ok listening to queens song ‘you take my breath away'(written and sang by freddie mercury) its just so hauntingly beautiful and i cant help but draw the parallels to harrys music. the song is rumored to be about freddies boyfriend. the song is just breathtaking yh its the only thing ive been listening to for like a week now