1. Silvia Regina on Home

Dua was smart!!!!👀

2. Silvia Regina on Home

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

3. Momo on Home

I think there’s been a definite shift since the situation with Zigi, maybe that’s just wishful thinking but I’m hoping…

4. Robin on Home

Hope you’re doing okay now

5. Sam on Home

Perhaps he saw your Olivia video? 😁

Anita
Anita

Can someone more in the know tell me who boris malik on twitter is and why is Harrys’ mom following him? I’m confused…

I’m reading This Thing Upon Me for the 3rd time just to get myself prepared for Neon Red, I can’t wait. You’re writing skills are just outstanding. Love to read canon Zarry. Thank you so much for all the work you put into everything you do for us 🙏

Denise
Denise

Someone who I follow like this video and I can’t get it off my mind lol. So I want to share with you all 😂🤤

Aryane
Aryane

Sure hate is not justifiable here, but Z has acted in the past with very little care and respect for others, professionally (his own band mates to whom he didn’t say goodbye, several journalists, his own management team, other artists) and personally (Harry, Perrie). So criticizing him for these kind of actions is completely justified (and the contrary is quite troubling tbh…).
But while his fans often excuse inexcusable behaviors from him, in this situation a lot of them misunderstood a very clear exchange of insults and attributed to him the responsibility of words he simply repeated in a state of shock/anger.
So I don’t agree that Z is a perpetual victim, far from it, but he obviously is in some situations such as this one and the media treatment of it. But he has the power to rectify the narrative around him, without using the « Gigi’s baby daddy » (sickening) narrative, so I hope he finally does.

Anon
Anon

This!! He is reclusive, hides most of the time,barely shows his face on social media or elsewhere. Barely gives any interviews and now when he is trying to get his life back on track or at least it looked like he was seriously starting to do something about it this awful appalling incident takes place. And people are so eager to tarnish his reputation and just cancel him.

idkwhy
idkwhy

David Dawson spoke on video from Brighton as part of Pride Live Stonewall Day and as a member of the LGBTQ+ community he’s proud to part of.

idkwhy
idkwhy

sending love AD your gorgeous

Zarrylover
Zarrylover

Townes’ ( the girl for whom Harry apparently wrote Carolina ) sister, I believe her name is Isabella was also present at the venue. Looks like the group which attacked Zayn was very close knit. Also on insta, a zarry account pointed out that after the guy called Zayn ” a f****t” , the person who was recording or someone in the background said ” literally”. Looks like they might have tried to out him. Very scary and filthy situation.

darling

i still can’t wrap my head around the whole zayn fight. zarries were going online right right away pointing the finger at the hadid’s but i thought they took it too far. turns out everyone was right. bella’s mistake was picking someone so close to her. pictures of her hanging out with him have pretty much sunk the hadids. harry,daniell malik,eleanor (louis gf) & hopetownsound where z records all follow bella. want to see who unfollows her first. right now bella is pure poison (and her IG pic us that of an angel).

Paula
Paula

I’m amazed at how this incident has evolved over the past 24 or so hours. Thank you AD for your insightful post and video and giving us the facts. It saddens me that Zayn is always having to deal with negativity and hate in his personal life. It’s interesting that that particular F-slur was used in the altercation. If this was a set-up, as many people believe, was this word used for the sake of planting some doubt, in regards to Zayn’s sexuality, in the minds of the public to eventually expose him? Maybe Gigi is planning her split from Zayn by exposing his secret. Could it be that trying to cover it up is becoming too much work which isn’t worth her time now that Zayn is no longer ‘useful’ to her.

Searns
Searns

This man has said this bfr 6 months, don’t know how??

Screenshot_2021-06-07-01-41-09-84.jpg
Meaghan
Meaghan

I saw a picture (twitter, not sure if its real) of the evening b4 the attack and BELLA HADID WAS there 🤯 😨 . What are the Hadids doing, don`t they anything else to do?

zahrahttps://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/13.0.1/svg/1f98b.svg on Twitter: “Bella Hadid was there that night. They are using zayn and actually break him. They are disgusting #hadidIsOverParty https://t.co/PoYvin9G8v” / Twitter

What kind of pictures 🤳 did Daniel have 🤔

Is it weird that i want to see them 😐 , like 😶 are they recent picture of Zarryyyy??!! 🧐 🤷‍♀️

Or did Gigi see AD recent post and her insecurities rose to Hurricane Lv. 5?? and the brawl was some kind of damage controll, so ppl. can talk sh*t about Zayn nd not her 😆

waiting for her to tweet smth 😅

Lotta
Lotta

So. Is this Zayns move then?! With a little help from his “friends”?

Harry accepting Juno award. Pink and blue. No rings only the cross on his hand, on top of his golden cross and banana (and his heart). Thumbs touching. And orange. As in ” leaves have turned a tint of orange” (Tightrope). As his suit at the Brits, at the Grammys (with guitarrist Blood Orange) and orange hoodie on set of DWD, and maybe walking with Niall.

Or am I delusional?

Ishxx99
Ishxx99

Well apparently that guy is Daniel who is also a Dj and owner of Zaza along w Kendall Jenner. He’s bffs w Bella and moves alongside the ‘high society’ of Hollywood like Kardashians etc. BUT an interesting fact is that in the pic I attached, he was spotted hanging around w a group in which Isabelle Jones was present. Now this girl was also seen in the video of that altercation, if you look closely wearing the white crop top. Isabelle Jones is the younger sister of Townes Adair Jones apparently based on whom Harry wrote ‘Carolina’. There’s a connection somewhere. Its very eerie and I’m sure all the pieces of the puzzle will fit eventually.

Screenshot_2021-06-06-19-41-13-779_com.instagram.android.jpg
Anon
Anon

People suspect the attacker to have ties with the Hadids especially to Bella who was seen hanging out with him even after the incident. He apparently set his account to private just after this incident. His name is Daniel. And you can hear someone call out the name Daniel in the video.

Mellow Yetal
Mellow Yetal

Hey AD!
So quick post, unrelated to the bar attack
Idk if you’ve seen yet or not but the speculation that Z intentionally released Yellow Metal thru Daniaal has been confirmed, as a guy reacted to YM on Twitter, and Z retweeted saying it feels good to be understood

Chris
Chris

Saw comments about them talking about pictures in the video. Personally I can’t decipher any comments except for him yelling (rightfully so). Gut feeling is maybe they have pictures of Zayn with a man and was therefore coming after him for betrayal to Gigi. Why else on earth would a friend of theirs (hadids) come after her baby daddy unprovoked? I don’t know, but My gut really reacted to this one before I even knew what was going on. I’m really concerned this time. Still love Zayn and I’m on his side. No ones privacy should be exploited ever.

More…

Twitter info

Screenshot_2021-06-06-15-00-02-46.jpg
Idontknowmyname
Idontknowmyname

Did you guys followed that news that says the guy which assaulted zayn is actually a close friend of Bella and Kendall. He’s seen with them everywhere. @sweetboudaniel. This is greeting worse. What if this was all setup by the hadids?

Nat
Nat

FYI

Zquad, I think we May have an identification on the guy who threw the homophobic slur at Zayn and ganged up on him… It seems to be this guy @/sweetboydaniel, bffs with Kendall jennner and bella, audacity of these bitches throwing around homophobic slurs, punching a female

Screenshot_2021-06-06-12-58-54-697_com.instagram.android.jpg
idkwhy
idkwhy

New pictures of Harry filming on My Policeman set … older cast is also still filming. I so want to see this film ….

AD, I think we need a post about what real happend in the bar fight. I read things in Twitter really scary me. People talking about who is the man y who are his friends. I don’t understan anything.

Yellow
Yellow

Anyways ive been saying this since forever this was not random this was a personal setup fuck the hadids and anyone defending them

My emotions are all over the place. After the Grammy diss, pap walk etc I felt less sympathy for Z and felt that his mind was made up and he wanted to be with G. After that brawl my protective mother instinct kicked in and I felt so bad for him. I immediately thought why is he in a bar at that time in the morning and he is apparently a frequent visitor so maybe things aren’t good in the Zigi camp. Today I see new pictures of Bella with the guy who attacked Z and the pictures are very recent, I immediately thought well he must know Z and then why did he call him that particular slur. He could have called him anything but chose to call him that! Also today I see pictures of Z in G’s car and I’m right back to square one. What’s going on with him, I’m so sad again 😩 on a positive note, Zayn shirtless shouting “who the f*ck are yooo, you pussy Bas**rd” was so hot 🥵😂

By the way don’t get me started on Holivia, that’s for a whole new post 😂

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn

AD All i want to say is THANK YOU for sticking through this sh** because it’s so emotionally draining at times..and frustrating as hell..I appreciate all of your efforts so much..Im needing Neon Red now because watching them in real life right now is just too much..we all need a break..lol

Yellow
Yellow

And btw bella still hung out with the guy yesterday after the fight. So that says a lot

Yellow
Yellow

The man who attacked Zayn was Bella’s friends. He knew what the was doing with calling Zayn the F-slur (he know). But one thing I dont understand why is he still with gigi?