1. Silvia Regina on Home

Dua was smart!!!!👀

2. Silvia Regina on Home

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

3. Momo on Home

I think there’s been a definite shift since the situation with Zigi, maybe that’s just wishful thinking but I’m hoping…

4. Robin on Home

Hope you’re doing okay now

5. Sam on Home

Perhaps he saw your Olivia video? 😁

I know Harry loves performing. A born Entertainer like some call him. But sometimes…just sometimes… he looks sad and like he’s just going through the motions. Little moments really nothing major. Maybe he’ll just be taking a breather after all that jumping and running around. But he’s facial expressions though. BUT then he smiles and lights up again (no pun intended). And you think, There He Is! I love this man❤️

inCollage_20210918_054412709.jpg
Anna
Anna

ADDDDDDD! Why’d you do this to me with the last chapter???

I’m going to dig my own grave, it’s been great knowing you

Y’all Olivia was there again. Exactly how much time is she spending with her kids and on her own career? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

And don’t get me started on that thrust dance move😱😱😱

R T
R T

I watched part of a live stream for his concert.
Heard Olivia was there.
Harry sounded great overall.
Only semi-significant things I noticed besides him doing so well was his low energy at least compared to the previous show he did. And also his eyes seemed puffy. Maybe it is lack of sleep on the road or just the odd lighting but I couldn’t help notice they seemed puffy. Hope he’s well!
Again, he still sounded great. Loved the fine line colors.

B7B4253C-1B41-47D1-8D21-1D5F59C1F5B4.png

Olivia is there tonight. 🤢 she really knows how to ruin a good evening. 😒

R T
R T

Anyone else looking forward to the Philly show tonight?? Idk where Z is or if he is in PA but I have been waiting for this concert specifically. I feel like it’s one he’d go to. Maybe not maybe it’s too obvious ? Anyways…..

Hope you’re there tonight, Z 😉

Supposedly this is Zayns family. And I’d have to agree! This song 🙌🏼

37B6EEC6-5BBB-4121-80CE-10730CEC8782.png
idkwhy
idkwhy

Showbiz Cheatsheet put out article on 12-Sep-21about Harry and o not being astrologically compatible with relationship like to become a friendship. It has earlier article on 28-Jul-21 about H ‘o relationship being the initial infatuation (or watermelon sugar) stage and hard to know how it would go when that phase wore off.

Anna
Anna

AD, I absolutely love the butterfly, snake and prism design from your merch! It’s so creative, beautiful and well executed. I don’t know if you intended it, but it’s just how I interpreted it, is the prism inspired by their shared Pink Floyd tattoos and the Pride flag? Because of the rainbow? Anyway, I really liked that one. I love the way your mind works!

I literally don’t care if Zayn meant harry is his broad or harry repeated broad….even though I heard beautiful beautiful people. I don’t want harry to go back to Zayn because; imagine pouring your heart out in an album for your lover and he turns your back on you by giving your stalker a baby, that must be heart breaking. Harry should please move on he needs someone who will love him and won’t be afraid to show it. He should find happiness in himself.

PS: tears are literally running down my face,i can’t even imagine the pain he went through.

Sandra
Sandra

Zayn says the 47 11 – My man is Chaka Khan 🤔(woman) could it be harry he means 🤷🏼‍♀️
at the end of the song he says
All you needed was a wers
but Imma give you more than wath you need.
I really hope that the last is meant to harry.

Supposedly, Harry’s cousin posted this. I thk it’s funny that Z is there. It’s an old photo but makes u see Z w Harry’s family and I thk if Z n H were on bad terms she’d at least crop him out. Right?

87CBE348-C258-434C-8EB7-605747AD34F7.png

Unseen of Zayn posted by Harry’s friend (some are saying she’s his cousin) on Instagram 🧐

1C6C0D0B-7BC2-48E6-A19D-D8A8247CB701.png
Daisy
Daisy

Crazy but, 2014… 2018… Now 2022 will be a Zarry year😜

Alicia
Alicia

Harry kissed his heart tat when he sung “I get the feeling you’ll never need me again” I feel for him. Sad

Anna
Anna

I wish I could JUST listen to their music without thinking too much. Life was much easier when I could do that

AllieH46
AllieH46

In the light of intense and interesting things happening the last week or so, I just wanna say that you people on here are so lovely, intelligent, observing, really kind and respectful to one another and that is so nice to see (unless there are lots of censored comments that don’t make it here but I hope not). It’s a pleasure to read your comments, I’ve learnt to see things from angles I never considered, thank you! Have a great day 🙂

next show is 17 September in Philadelphia… at St.Louis he was sound checking To Be So Lonely…(either 1 day after Khai’s birthday or 2 days prior..).

at 1.58.1.59 your beautiful beautiful beautiful broad… ofc he have listened Z’s rap…. and then …. bam… 2.13 cross tattoo… 2.17 heart tattoo

The newest addition to Harry’s preshow playlist “how long do I have to wait for you?” – Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings. Quite telling..

B4C9C48E-AC51-44AD-9AFE-EB28A30C7ED2.jpeg

Golden last night’s in St. Louis minute 2:40…

“I’m sorry, he is hoping someday I could be open”…Jeff and O dancing…I don’t understand anything at this point…

Oh my God!!!That woman is sooooo narcissistic!!!!The video of her dancing in the show yesterday is RIDICULOUS!!!!Somebody said that she was like a drunk teenager dancing.😂😂😂

Anna2
Anna2

So I say some pictures from yesterday’s concert. There was a fan in the front who held a poster that said “spot the difference”. There was a picture of harry and someone else. I could identify that person (maybe it’s even harry himself lol). Harry looked at the poster, said sth like “that’s good” and smiled. Stupid idea (probably gonna regret later for even suggesting it lol) but can someone who’s got a front row ticket at his concert and got the time, make a poster “zarry 4ever” containing the cutest pic of zarry. I’d die to see his reaction. Imagine him just standing there, a tear rolling down his eyes and saying best memories or sth like that.

2EC74C81-E54E-4EFA-922C-2A9119A54FE9.png
tid08
tid08

I am dreading the coming weeks , if it’s only z and k together in the pics I’m fine with it . But if we get the fake zigi with k then ..😠 it’s gonna be horrifying . I guess even one zigi pic with k will be okay as they are the supposed parents in a happy relation but if we are gonna get another gs birthday charade 😭 I don’t wanna spread negativity about an innocent child’s birthday but just say no to more of zigi pics z just so that we can believe that your reflection journey made a difference . Not gonna blame you for celebrating ks birthday but don’t make it a pr stunt . Don’t go with the false narrative .

Daisy
Daisy

Who else thinks that Live on Tour’s costumes were much more interesting than Love on Tour’s? 🥺

Sandra
Sandra

guess I do not have to worry about harry (after yellow tape) he seems to have the best time of his life. so happy for him

Anna
Anna

Hi AD. I wanted to say something. I’m feeling kinda weird. My favorite songs on NIL have always been Tightrope and Outside, because they sound so genuine but now, it just all feels pointless. Were they someone else’s songs? Did he mean it? I just feel…idk, not great. I ask myself sometimes if I’m just wasting my time believing in something that doesn’t exist, but it just feels too real to let go, but nothing ever happens. I get excited thinking something’s gonna happen, but nothing ever does. I got into all this just this year, when NIL dropped, so I won’t say I’ve been here since the beginning. Is this how it feels every time when one of them release new music? Sorry for the rant, this is the only place I know where I can talk about this

Bobbi
Bobbi

I cannot believe I freaking jinxed myself. I said that the one thing I didn’t want at my concert was Bolivia dancing idiotically behind me.. and what did I get? See the picture. It’s actually a still from a video. No idea how to share a video here, but I can assure you the rest of the frames were every bit as uninteresting and unappealing as the one below. I was standing back there because I had filmed Harry’s band running out on stage (they are all lovely btw) and then dis bitch waltzes out. The audacity. I’m surprised she hasn’t demanded her own personal spotlight yet. I mean he literally had to be looking straight toward her when he was singing Cherry.. it’s just weird and I don’t like it. I think I actually threw up in my mask a little. I moved to find another spot far away from her. I’d like her out of my city now please. Just ughhh.

I brought a sign with me to the show. Not a great one, I literally just wrote “make good choices 🙂” on a piece of paper in sharpie because I thought he needed to hear it. He should really heed the sign.

Screenshot_20210915-225645.png
Kaodi
Kaodi

So recently I got in discussion with Harry fan .
She prefers to use (they) pronoun for Harry. Saying he never confirm his pronoun to be (He). Also his grammy outfit with the Boa is basically the non-binary colours.

I am not sure about all of this. I think they are over analyzing🤔🤔🤔

What do you guys think??

Denise
Denise

I see people say that Harry is in a better condition and is recovering and doesn’t sing those songs( MMITH, FTDT, ESNY etc) anymore because he doesn’t feel the same feelings now that he was writing those songs. I wonder if that’s the reason, or is he not singing them because he’s afraid of how he’ll feel if he sings these songs again? Because the man I see is not someone who has left the past behind him. I can’t even imagine how precious and heartbreaking these songs are to him. The person for whom he wrote a lot of songs about is the person he has built almost his entire life around.