1. Silvia Regina on Home

Dua was smart!!!!👀

2. Silvia Regina on Home

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

3. Momo on Home

I think there’s been a definite shift since the situation with Zigi, maybe that’s just wishful thinking but I’m hoping…

4. Robin on Home

Hope you’re doing okay now

5. Sam on Home

Perhaps he saw your Olivia video? 😁

R T
R T

Joanne the Scammer liked Zayns insta pic. You all remember her?? Haha she was the best, so funny.

91315689-FE8E-484E-9BD7-D547AA97A0C5.png
Denise
Denise

AD do you think it will be Msg 2.0? It’s so crazy that they reached out to you days before concert and said that Zayn would be there that night. The possibility of all this happening again? If they reach you again, you will let us know too, right? 😭

IMG_20210803_144549.jpg
rina
rina

Christobel Riley where are you?hahaha…..

Hi AD, this is totally unrelated to everything, but would you ever make a ”Zouis being idiots” video or something like that? Only if you want to, of course. I just think they had a great friendship

Alicia
Alicia

I really think those necklaces Harry and Zayn are wearing are identical. And I think the picture with the hat is Zayn showing us. I really think he wanted us to pay attention to the necklace not the tattoo. Just a thought.

Who also said they wrote tightrope? I wonder how much Zayn added to all these co-written songs? I know many artists write their music with ppl all the time. But Z said this album was his most honest and very personal to him, so it feels weird that ppl are saying they wrote these songs. Ya kno? I feel like Z wrote most of the lyrics but had help. Some songs just seem too personal

Tina
Tina

AD u wer soo right..l follow a lot of zarry pages on insta and they are all abt zarry&zayn.They even say lets keep supporting zarry &zayn …. m like where is harry in all this??They post and do streaming parties for only Z’s music …like wat abt H,he only has 2songs that need to get to 100mill,y cant we add them to the list.l really feel sorry for H the larries are all abt Lou and most zarries are all abt Z.

idkwhy
idkwhy

Nice review in The New York Times about Bethan Robert’s My Policeman which apparently hadn’t been published in the USA until now. Interest in the book was spark by filming. Wondering if book’s publication might mean release date of the film is getting closer.

Peaches
Peaches

Oh, and internet going MAD cause someone posted Rebecca Ferguson’s Teardrops live performance on 1D’s official YouTube account. It was up a little over an hour, got up to 250k views, 20+ comments and a lot of confused fans. Rebecca posted on her IG story that it might be the way of boys supporting her or a mistake (I’m sure it was the latter but I’m laughing soooo hard, people going nuts with theories). And then this tweet killed me:

Peaches
Peaches

And then someone noticed this. Are we getting Hizzo collab? And I have a feeling the song is called “Unbothered” 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210802-045115_Twitter.jpg
Peaches
Peaches

Soooo, we have Lizzo posting this today

Screenshot_20210802-045156_Instagram.jpg
Lotta
Lotta

Random thought: Just came to think of the Gremlin pic Z posted on IG Jan 31 and if it was a nod to H’s Bday. Since 2021 is hating on H and Z I think it was and a hilariously sweet one at that.
How do you prevent the cute little fury gremlin turning into an obnoxious looney? You don’t feed them after midnight, you keep them away from bright light and…water!
How does H react when someone squirts water (or beer 😁) on him? Im not saying H turns into an obnoxious looney but he tends to go a little crazy (and we love him for it).
IF (not saying it was) Z’s gremlin post was for H…well then I just adore the mind of that sweet china cat sunflower creature even more!

R T
R T

This guy is a communication coach but reacts to videos of people’s interactions and reads their body language and group dynamic. He has done one on each of the 1D boys and 3 of them as a group. Studying the dynamic and confidence of each and how they all express themselves.

The link below is his most recent reaction to young 1D and it’s so cool to see his blind reactions with no bias or outside opinion.
He mentions at the end of this video that he notices Harry and Zayn seem to have a more intimate dynamic than the others and admiration for one another. In one of his previous 1D reaction videos of them in 2014, he mentions that Zayn seems to really respect and admire Harry.

Alissa

I couldn’t stop crying about how disgusting some of Harry’s fan are. They try to manipulate and mould him the way they want. Always set the bars too high and object to his dating, social, & private life. Like our man literally preach TPWK:((((( SO DONE W ALL OF THEM

Der Todesstoß
Der Todesstoß

Out of topic (I think), but why do people (mostly Larries 😐) actually want 1D to come back as a band?

Zayn got a very bad Eating Disorder

Liam was thinking about suicide

(Harry, Niall and Louis) don’t about their negative feedback from the band?

Like why 🙁 I mean we get very good music from them, what more and it’s not like one of them is currently at a bad place in terms of music and capital. WHAT MORE could we as Fans and some Air Conditioners ask for

Wait so zayn didn’t write entertainer?? Oh wow

How do they always show up at the same time? Days, weeks, not a word or sight from H or Z but then within 24hrs they both show up somehow. It’s crazy really! H does look happy. Its funny how happy he can be w/out Olivia being there for him to obsess over. Lol!

Yellow
Yellow

He looks so happy 🥺

EC7E049B-E80B-402D-ADB4-02A221ECA7FF.png
angiev
angiev

AD, you know from my regular comments that I am such a huge Harry fan. When I got tickets to his 2020 tour, I was beside myself. The concert I have tickets to is on 9/13. I am so upset right now because there’s another covid outbreak. It’s hard to know the truth about how bad it really is but there will be thousands of people at the concert. You know how special H is and his shows. I have 3 of the top 10 comorbidities. This is such a huge thing to me but I’m afraid to go even with an n95 mask. It’s you only live once, stop being paranoid vs is it worth the risk. I guess we ask ourselves that through life. I’m sorry if this is inappropriate and understand if you delete it. I guess I just wanted feedback from people who get it because I am really really torn. I want to be in the same room and see him perform so much.

Rhonda
Rhonda

Harry spotted in LA today with a “new” necklace. I could not find a clear picture so if anyone else finds one please post. Not sure how well it will post from my phone.
Look familiar???

Screenshot_20210731-192931_Gallery.jpg
Jasmine hanson
Jasmine hanson

I think zarry is back . Since z posted that selfie , I have been suspicious

Denise
Denise

I aways love Zayn and Harry but especially today 😂

Screenshot_20210801_011730.jpg
Shewantika
Shewantika

I saw some Zarries saying that Zayn might have been with Anne. Cause after zayn’s post today Anne is posting garden pictures I don’t know some weird connections. In short people are saying that it’s not his farm. US has been pretty hot lately and him wearing such clothing seems weird. I don’t know. What if he is/was in London??? Definitely not with Gigi cause she must have posted thousands times if not Zayn atleast the baby

Hey Zayn, we can’t see ur new tattoo(s). Can u send us a clearer picture please?! 😂 LOL Imagine he really does read our comments and posts a clearer picture 😂😂😂

Random

I can’t stop thinking about Brokeback Mountain when I see Zayn selfie, anyone else?

TlH
TlH

He’s got a new tattoo on his face??? Holy shit!! What does it say?? Also the fisherman pic is so 🔥 if you aint a fisherman you aint shit 😂