1. Silvia Regina on Home

Dua was smart!!!!👀

2. Silvia Regina on Home

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

3. Momo on Home

I think there’s been a definite shift since the situation with Zigi, maybe that’s just wishful thinking but I’m hoping…

4. Robin on Home

Hope you’re doing okay now

5. Sam on Home

Perhaps he saw your Olivia video? 😁

Aaj
Aaj

Zayn just posted on IG! He’s looking well and healthy. Something is definitely about to happen since he hardly ever posts pictures of himself. Oh lord, please don’t let it be a Zigi circus!
Also watch Gigi post soon to convince people of their “togetherness” and “connection” and also to steal some of the spotlight 😂 .

Lotta
Lotta

Love this! Put your HZ glasses on and tell me this clip isn’t full of references to them?!

James and Ed as cowboys:

Alexandra
Alexandra

Interesting article. It says Harry has become Olivia’s puppy dog and then a little down it says their romance is fizzling out.

https://okmagazine.com/p/harry-styles-obsessed-with-olivia-wilde. I don’t know if it’s legit but I don’t like the ‘boy toy’ thing

Wtj99
Wtj99

I think a majority of people likely guess that H is not straight however even if Z drops hints about his sexuality people don’t catch on because of all the zigi stuff and him going along with it . Z is just so contradictory , he drops subtle hints on his sexual orientation and then will hide behind zigi facade. He just needs to decide whether he wants to be more open or have this staged zigi life . His internal conflict keeps us on edge , I don’t know what h may have felt. Even if in past they had an understanding of zigi/zarry roles, h would have always felt that he was not enough . And this feeling of not being enough messes you up a big time.

Denise
Denise

06:49- 07:13

A communications expert who knows nothing about Zarry watches a video from the early years of One Direction and catches his attention the moment Zayn and Harry look at each other. The strange thing is that in his previous video, he said that Zayn had great respect and admiration for Harry. And in the videos he watches, zayn and harry do not verbally communicate with each other or even look at each other for more than 2-3 seconds. He see how intense they were in those seconds of looking at each other. It’s crazy that other people don’t see how genuinely intense and romantic Zarry is. I wonder what he would say if he saw their stage dynamics lol. 😂

Peaches
Peaches

Where did the AD Ramblings channel go 🙁

rina
rina

Taryn literally got a girlfriend gosh i didn’t known , somebody to confirm it ?And i wonder what Z does of his days since like syd say and other people say they didn’t have physical contact or well maybe due to the pandemic

Ok I never read too much into this especially since it’s in a different language but figured I’d ask u guys if it seems real or fake? Looks like she was trying to sent to tmz and Perez Hilton, I don’t know. Do U guys thing this is real? https://mobile.twitter.com/Lourdes39203406/with_replies

Apple
Apple

Sooo, zayn didn’t wrote the song. Sdy and her friends wrote the line ‘yeah you could be my wife for real’.
Interesting. Very interesting.

Screenshot_20210729_111650.jpg
Apple
Apple

Soooo Zayn didn’t wrote this song. Interesting. So the line ‘yeah you could be my wife for real’ is from syd and her friends. Very, very interesting.

Alex
Alex

Exited for this! Wonder if Harry will watch it too, since he is a big fan of the movies!

BD5843AC-4C8C-4B01-91BD-E75C751F0A3C.png
Green
Green

This really made me giggle cause Gigi calls the paps 24/7.

5A04E8ED-A051-4939-A0F2-272109337862.png
Green
Green

Gigi is out again with the child without zayn today. We have not seen zayn in TWO months after the incident. I really think zayn is going to show up soon … gigi has been alone too much

WITW
WITW

It’s Interesting that there have been less pap pictures of G since her Open Letter. I wonder if her strategy backfired. Why would the media want to camp outside your house each day just to see you push a stroller around. You are saying you don’t want your daughter shown so why would the media be interested in still being there? So basically she chased her publicly away and you know she wants the publicity.

Ppl are funny!!! It’s painfully comical sometimes. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Stop this mess!

192FCEE5-0802-41E1-AC9C-4ABAD682C429.png
Eloisa
Eloisa

Some random information:

According to some recent research published in i-d magazine (Vice):

Harry Styles is the least swear-y musician, according to science
The man is just too wholesome!

Denise
Denise

Tom (Harry) describes gay people in the my policeman book. It’ll be fun for me to hear things like that out of his mouth. He’s like “wait a minute, this sounds familiar??” 😂

Screenshot_20210727_202107.jpg
Peaches
Peaches

These deuxmoi “sources” are really looking for lines in fanfics… I mean, “what a boomer” – yeah, movie director who doesn’t know how video calls work. Right. I cannot even. Hand over the bucket again, please.

Screenshot_20210727-061746_Instagram.jpg
idkwhy
idkwhy

Seeing snippets there may not be actually be much H footage in DWD and what’s left is forced/awkward. This comes off rumours that there was edit to date screening which appears to have been pretty confusing and just OK. Also seen tweet querying whether DWD will be quietly consigned to streaming on HBOMax sometime in 2022 i.e. never make the big screen. Guess we’ll see. But I would argue a great cast isn’t enough to save a film if story and direction isn’t there and lots of hype just make the letdown worse.

I’ve never seen this picture before lol.Sigh could you imagine if we ever get a pic of zarry together in present day life.Ugh I hate them y tf are they so hell bent on ruining their own lives I can’t stand them bye,

5B674FB8-C63D-4B45-8632-F288989F8F6D.jpeg
WITW
WITW

I wonder if O reminds H of Caroline. She reminds me of Caroline.

idkwhy
idkwhy

Interesting piece in the Mirror about whether H’s gay sex scenes in My Policemen will be realistic as spruked by media (including the Mirror). If yes it would be break through moment in the way gay sex/physical intimacy is portrayed in main stream films which lean towards fade outs and allusions.

idkwhy
idkwhy

Noticed the little bird outline on Z’s right hand was not airbrush for the Best Song Ever mv. Really sweet that Veronica and Z share that tattoo.

idkwhy
idkwhy

Something random. “The Idea of You” is being turned into a movied by Amazon. It’s a 2017 novel about a 39-40 year woman whose husband leaves her for a younger woman. She ends up taking their daughter to a music festival and while there meets the 24 year old lead singer in the world’s biggest boy band. What follows is a world wide whirlwind secret romance. Anne Hathaway’s casting as the lead female was announced in June but can’t find any word on casting for the male lead other than it will be interesting role to fill. Wondering if one of the 1D boys will auditon?

Wtj99
Wtj99

I just hate those people who recognize zarry as bromance and stan Larry, like how could you not see the sizzling chemistry. I remember it was my friend who introduced me to 1D and as I wasn’t taking much interest she told me about there being a secret relationship . She didn’t tell me which one . I went on YouTube searched all the ships , came across Larry, was not impressed. I just watched one zarry video and got stuck in this relation. By the way my friend is still a Larry, I found out later. But I was like zarry has such a palpable romantic connection , you have to be either a hater to not see it or a complete idiot.

idkwhy
idkwhy

Charlotte Clark has been let go / won’t be part of H’s US Love on Tour band for reasons she doesn’t understand. Reminded me a bit of Jason being unsure why he and ‘o broke up. Unsure if Charlotte was in the band for the Grammy’s. Thinking H might be sticking to that line up for the US i.e. backing singers and horns. Really curious re drummer and whether Mitch will be there.