Yolanda Hadid (Gigi’s Mom) Claims Zayn Struck Her (Zayn Denies Claims)

Holy smokes, the shit has finally hit the fan between Zayn and the Hadids! I personally have been expecting something major to go down ever since the incident took place back in June when Bella Hadid’s DJ bestie (Daniel Chetrit) physically attacked Zayn on the streets of NYC, calling him a homophobic slur twice in a 30 second viral clip.

Afterwards, we heard crickets from the Hadid camp. No defense of Zayn, who was mistakenly being accused of using homophobic slurs in the video. Nor was there a post from his super supportive baby momma who jumped in so laughably to defend him against the internet’s punching bag (Jake Paul) at the beginning of last year. (God, this tweet was such low hanging fruit.)

Yet after Zayn was physically attacked and his life threatened by a public figure who was a friend of the family, and being falsely accused of using homophobic slurs across Twitter, Gigi somehow lost her ability to tweet. Maybe she forgot the password to her account? There was just an alarming silence that followed this incident and Zayn was left on his own. For anyone with a functioning brain, the shady way this all went down let us know things were not well in the Hadid-Malik compound.

Our suspicions were further confirmed once Bella Hadid surfaced hanging out with Zayn’s homophobic assailant days later like nothing untoward had transpired. See those photos here.

Disgusting poser. 🐍

She would later go on to suck him off in an Instagram story on his birthday back in August, referring to him as “the sweetest boy”, which we know is factually a lie because he is a savage drunk.

The fact that he is a violent drunkard was subsequently demonstrated by the altercation the balding DJ had with rapper G-easy and his crew back in September, which landed him in the hospital. Read about that here.

Cut to Paris Fashion week that spanned from Sep 28, 2021 – Oct 6, 2021 in France. It was reported that Gigi Hadid returned home to NYC early, but no further explanation was given for why she cut her trip short. Khai was theoretically home with Zayn in NYC during this time. We may now have our answer, based on Zayn’s Twitter statement citing an incident that took place in his home while his “partner” [Gigi Hadid] was away.

Image Credit: Daily Mail

Today TMZ released an article stating that Yolanda Hadid [Gigi Hadid’s mother] alleges Zayn Malik struck her sometime last week, and that she fully intends to file a police report, although nothing has been filed as of yet.

TMZ says:

Yolanda Hadid claims Zayn Malik struck her last week and she’s seriously considering filing a police report, sources with direct knowledge tell us. Our sources say Yolanda says it happened at some point last week. We don’t have the details of what she claims triggered the alleged assault, but we’re told Yolanda stands by her account. She claims Zayn “struck” her.

It looks like Zayn was quick to respond to the allegations today telling TMZ directly:

Zayn tells TMZ, “I adamantly deny striking Yolanda Hadid and for the sake of my daughter I decline to give any further details and I hope that Yolanda will reconsider her false allegations and move towards healing these family issues in private.”

He also made a public statement regarding the incident via Twitter, in a blank tweet featuring a screenshot of his lengthy reply:

Here is a copy of the screenshot:

Comparing the timelines of when Zayn alleges the incident took place “several weeks ago” and when TMZ’s direct source claims Yolanda Hadid said she was struck “sometime last week” it seems as though things have not been well or civil in the Hadid-Malik camp for some time now.

Earlier this month, it was also reported that Yolanda Hadid had unfollowed Zayn on Instagram, and this undoubtedly must’ve taken place after the incident in question.

It is now being alleged across Twitter that Zayn has also been unfollowed by Bella Hadid, Anwar Hadid, and Dua Lipa. More to come, I imagine! And it looks like the Malik family has been busy unfollowing people too! Zayn’s mom and sisters have allegedly unfollowed Gigi Hadid and her mother! Good on them!

Screenshot_20211028_231947_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_2021-10-28-22-21-17-97_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
16913C68-A247-44EB-B885-377A93A5165C.png
E4AF2047-D428-4766-A650-75855564EE56.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

UPDATE: It’s over!!! Read Gigi’s statement on the situation here.

inbound1281048597.png

GoldenBaby💛
GoldenBaby💛

Not surprised about the breakup because we already knew😂 I’m here for it.. Besides, it’s the least Khai deserves

inbound1281048597.png
Cherrysoda
Cherrysoda

🚨🎉 And there it is- what weve all been waiting for….🚨

They have framed this perfectly…

This is only the beginning

Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid break up after the singer’s argument with her mom Yolanda,

@People

reports.

I’m so confused. Is that what he meant with his tweet? that he did that to make things easier for Khai?

99991CE1-2EFB-42A7-8394-F2144A12D079.jpeg
Alex
Alex

Am I the only one thinking, “yes, he can finally cover those awful eye tattoos”… Nobody… Alright then 😅

Harry’s Ringo
Harry’s Ringo

Yolanda thought she can control Zayn just like she does with her daughters. She realized that Zayn is not going to promote Gigi and her work despite her many attempts to force him. I heard that Yolanda wanted to do a reality show just like Kardashians and Zayn was horrified when she suggested that to him. I don’t understand how he tolerated her for so long. He should have left them a long ago.

;-;
;-;

People on twitter are saying it’s Yolanda’s fault that they broke up and that she’s ruined a “happy family”?!? I was grossed out by those tweets, but I’m glad to know they’re over. I hope he doesn’t go back. And maybe we can hope for a second major celebrity couple to break up soon. If you know what I mean. However, I am worried about Khai. I was talking to a friend earlier and didn’t really see why she was sad for Khai, because I thought they would just have shared custody. It’s only now that I’m realising that Yolanda and Gigi must have planned all this, and would have been collecting evidence and witnesses to pile up a case against Z and make sure that Gigi got sole custody. I’m happy they broke up, but I fear the worst is yet to come.

Yess
Yess

Sorry, I meant to attach this picture to the other comment…

0A8B0854-1A84-4C5B-9360-B42F4FCD3912.jpeg

The lines of harassment are quite large. I myself was only aware of stalking types of harassment and physical types but in the link listed to below from the Pennsylvania legal website shows theres actually a big umbrella of reasons to be charged with harassment. Not sure if all the “info” tmz allegedly has is real or not but if Zayn yelled at her, said anything rude, or even followed her to a different room….he’d be guilty of harassment. I read there was a guard there that he told to leave and got physical with. Wonder who’s payroll the guards on? Also I wonder where taryn is? https://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/HTM/18/00.027.009.000..HTM

Someone said that the fight was regarding Khai or something about her leaking her pictures?

Yess
Yess

Have you guys seen this?? And it is just the beginning…😨😰😩

M_S
M_S

I’m such a bad person. I cannot get that smile of my face after reading that Z and G broke up yesterday. I’m so happy right now. I feel a bit sorry voor Z, but is his own doing. Like he said he chose this over H. I’m just now waiting for Holivia bs to come to an end. TBH I don’t want H with Z. Z doesn’t deserve him. But these two cannot be happy with anyone else so…… That’s that. I just want to see them happy for once.

Denise
Denise

That woman is going to get really ugly

Screenshot_20211029_162455.jpg

So the offence took place on 29th September and he was charged with harassment for which he pled guilty. This explains why Gigi left Paris (I think it was on 30th September). If the official document says harassment why is she saying he assaulted her. That wacko family honestly. I do to an extent feel so sorry for Zayn as they have obviously planned his downfall as their plan to have the perfect little family with a baby didn’t work, however, he knew what he was getting into going back to her again and again. I just hope he listens to his family and doesn’t go back to her ever. They can continue to co-parent. This weekend will be bad for him as that family will probably have Khai all dressed for Halloween and taking pictures and he won’t be invited

Denise
Denise

I don’t know why I laughed so hard at this. I’m pretty sure she bought most of her followers or was somehow fake.

Screenshot_20211029_161822.jpg
Jan
Jan

You should never interfere in your children’s relationships ,just be there for them.The Hadid’s see nothing wrong in making money from their children,Mohamed boasted that Gigi never cost them a penny as She modelled from a baby .Yolanda had the whole family on reality tv .Gigi has had mountains of work this year after constantly doing pr promoting herself as a Mom .Any publicity even if it’s bad is important to them.She was papped with Khai in a pushchair openly,an emoji was put over her face (is this safe don’t they worry about kidnap and ransom ? Hope they have good security)Bella has posted Khai with an emoji too recently just to court attention .Zayn will be the one that wants privacy for Khai ,he experienced being in the band at 17 and suffered no freedom and constantly being in the limelight, why would you want a baby to suffer that ? This is going to be a terrible custody battle now as they are portraying Zayn as violent with the fight and Yolanda ‘s leak to the press.They will dig deep into his past and present for anything bad they can get to stick .Olivia had better keep dancing so Harry is not bought into it.

He’s an idiot for getting involved with that family, but I also am worried about him. This is incredibly messy and worse than I expected it to be. And an innocent child is in the middle of all of this, yet clearly not Yolanda’s main priority. A source claimed zigi hadn’t been together since June which, if true, would support a lot of our theories concerning Yellow Metal, the subsequent attack on Z by Bella’s bestie and what a lot of us believed to be when zigi broke up. They must have been fighting ever since, about their breakup and custody of Khai. And this was undoubtedly planned by Yolanda to suddenly come forward about an argument she had with Z and making allegations. I’m glad to see his family has his back publicly and maybe that explains why there were no photos of Trisha when she supposedly visited him. They’ve must have known for a while that things would get bad and maybe she was there to support him

Queen
Queen

Gogo’s mom is disgusting than being she love attention but guess what karma hit hard and her daughter hard this time, glad to see zayn free from those crazy family, karma is really a b*tch isn’t it?

Hazelstylik8
Hazelstylik8

We all know Zayn didn’t hit her. You saw something like this coming AD 😊. This is his opportunity to be free from the Hadid’s. I wish this is the end of Zigi for real they can continue to co-parent, just hope things don’t get ugly going forward. I also love his getting support from his family.

Saloni
Saloni

I am finally happy its over. But if they’re now doing this crazy stuff to not let Z have Khai’s custody, that’s horrible of them. 🥺💔

harrylover
harrylover

the only person to feel sorry about is the innocent child brought into the mess he went back over and over again with eyes wide open and not with good intentions so no sympathy from me the worse though is gigi she knows him and got her mother there anyways it was clearly a set up as they had already broken up

Marybee
Marybee

This feels planned. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Hadids even leaked that video of the DJ attacking Z as it paints him as violent/getting into fights. I’m sure Taryn did try to take care that the vid disappeared at first since she knew someone was filming.
The Hadids are going to try to cancel Z and file for sole custody. They have enough material of him losing his temper and smoking tons of weed publicly plus a horde of the best lawyers I assume. Only hope for him is that his daughter will one day be proud that he finally left that circus. If they don’t brainwash her like crazy….it’s his own mistake having a baby with a member of a snake clan, but I still feel very sorry for him cause he can lose his daughter, they can make it happen. But he needs to finally clear his head and get all the help he can get.
Btw I don’t think he hit her in the face or anything (gosh, the restraint..) but probably shoved her away from Khai or smth and she was like yessss, this is it, Gigi wasn’t even there as a witness or to somehow get inbetween them (I do believe she would) so the timing was perfect for Yolanda to claim this happened.

Matylda
Matylda

I’m sorry AD but I don’t believe you are not from H’s or Z’s team. You know too much about everything what is happening around these two guys in one second any news drops 😜 I’m impressed and very found of any of your webside there is no better source of information about H or Z in the whole wide world 😁

Mishell Ross
Mishell Ross

I do not believe Z would lay a hand on Y! The young man worship his own mother and treats his sisters like Queens. He has shown nothing but respect for the women around and in his life. I would add my own speculation here and say I believe it’s an ugly Gold Diggers way of trying to make Z cave and marry G. I think Mr. DF would have a dirty word or two about Y and her Gold Digging Ways. What’s the sayings, 1: “Birds of a Feather Flock Together”. 2: Daughter like Mother? I’m sure that this would not have happened if Z would of just played the Happy, Loving, Supportive Partner. Now I’m afraid the only 2 choices Z has out of this is, 1: Put a Ring 💍on it. Or 2: Jump ship now and get a great lawyer and good therapist and prove that this Crew is Bat🦇 Shit💩 Crazy🤪!!

._.
._.

Guys I’m having mixed emotions. Sad and scared for Zayn being accused(Hopefully these accusations are wrong), extremely happy and relieved for breakup news😶

Shewantika
Shewantika

This us just a way to get Khai’s full custody, to show how Zayn is not suitable enough to co-parent khai with Gigi. This makes me sick

Sunflower
Sunflower

Uhm AD I’m not sure if you wanna post this in the comments but I just wanted to let you know that it looks like there was indeed a court case against Zayn. When you Google Pennsylvania judicial system the first page that comes up is ujsportal.pacourts.com (pennsylvania unified judical system official page) and click on case search, select search by participant and bucks county and as first name Zayn last name Malik there are court documents from 10/27 where it seems Z is pleading guilty to harrassment!?!?! At first I thought it was fake because I thought Z legal name is still zain but I checked it myself. I’m so confused but it’s the official county page, I checked lol. After you search scroll down and you have the opportunity to download the docket sheet and court summary where you can see the charges.

inbound5092165778813012782.jpg
Zarry

WTHHHH

44C5936B-5295-4057-88FC-645EE684D501.png
Ray
Ray

This might sound weird, but I’m delighted. I absolutely understand the pain Zayn has to go through, but I guess he was aware of it since the day he got on board the H*d*d express! Anyways, he has to go through some hell to see heaven on other side. I hope this trial ends soon.

Z now needs to concentrate on his A game, i.e., his music. He is bloody talented man, who wasted his precious time on these futile people.

I hope Zayn realises that music, family and Harry are and always will be the love of his life!
Long live Zarry 🙏🏼💚💛

I think this is the end, I don’t think they’ll get back again. I don’t think there’ll be another G, either. I don’t think anyone else would put up with everything and manage to care for Khai

Sandi P
Sandi P

Fantastic job covering these unfolding events AD!! I hate the HaDUDS as much as everyone else here does, but I only have sympathy for one person and that is the baby. She is a pawn in a sick game. She was born out of a sick need for attention by her mother and her mother’s family. She was conceived to try to conceal the fact that her father was in love with another MAN and had been having an [on/off-again] affair with him since he was 17 or 18! I don’t doubt that they all love Khai immensely, but the HaDUDS are now going to have primary custody of that baby and she doesn’t have a prayer in hell with Beelzebub for a Grandmother! She will become an Ice Queen in Waiting!

Martinez Teri
Martinez Teri

Actually Harry’s been looking a little sad lately and then Zayn’s tear selfie! So….

I don’t believe it. I don’t see why family disputes should be made public.

Verna Cohen

I believe that the Hadids may have even hired someone to help them begin this slow but methodical smear campaign beginning with the street fight and cameras there and showing support of Zayn at Khai’s birthday party just to mention two events. If Gigi is fully on board, they’ll stop at nothing to destroy shared custody for Zayn. Unless Zayn has collected some proof of his own about their wicked ways, he’s going to have the fight of his life against this family. Will what’s best for Khai and a healthy relationship with her father get lost in the shuffle? I feel for that little girl as this is going to get really ugly.

._.
._.

Gigi’s statement is so diplomatic😒Either deny or agree to ur mom’s claims

SCHRAM MARY
SCHRAM MARY

Thanks AD for always being on top of everything. IMO Zayn would never hit someone but especially not a woman and a not family member so to speak. I feel that the Hadid woman have long since thought Z has lost his value to them and have plotted to rid themselves of him ever since Bella’s bestie attacked him. They are trying to smear him as the bad guy by trying to make him out a homophobe and a women hitter to gain full custody of Khai. I find it funny that Yolanda came to his house to conveniently why Gigi is away with no witnesses. What they failed to realize is that Z is loved by many and can stand up for himself. As for Harry, I am not sure where his head is at and I am hoping he and Z have been in contact and that Holivia is just a PR stunt. I am hopeful for Zarry and a silver lining.

dani
dani

Damn. Zayn deserves so much better.

They broken up!!!!🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
😂😂😂😂
I’m ridiculous!!!!

Rjp
Rjp

I don’t believe Z struck Yolanda. I would believe Yolanda would strike Z though. I find his tweet interesting because he says an arising an argument when his partner’s family entered our home. If all was well then if grandma came to visit why would there be an issue. Yolanda is so controlling. You are 100% right that the hadids are snakes. I wish Z would make better choices and such a sad situation for Khai. I am glad he’s not staying quiet for once and speaking up. Hope the hadids get exposed for what they truly are but I’m sure that’s just wishful thinking.

Sunflower
Sunflower

Within minutes of the zigi break-up announcement????? Ohhhh I’m living for this shit!!! Let’s go!!!!!!

inbound7467578081580863933.jpg
M_S
M_S

Hi AD. I just saw this on Twitter. It’s says that zayn and gogo broke up. https://twitter.com/popcrave/status/1453872751954046993?s=21

Cherrysoda
Cherrysoda

“Rodger” is taking shots on twitter.
😬😎

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 01.14.30.png
Marincola62
Marincola62

I can’t wait to hear the lyrics in Zayn’s next album. I am sure they will be enlightening!

Vanessa
Vanessa

Forgot something very important.
For what he said in his stamens.
CO-PARENTING !!! He definitely is not with her anymore. 😍🥳🥳🥳🥳!!

Vanessa
Vanessa

Are you sure you don’t read the future?…😅
Here it is. What you predicted it will happen. Is happening very UGLY.
I always look at Zayn like very impulsive and a person that can sacalate a discussion instead of turn off the fire.
Having said that.
I don’t think that he got físico with a woman and a older woman, because he looks like he is respectful with his mom.
Maybe in this escenario. He tried to hold this wish hands because she was físico agresivo with him. If he was hi. I don’t know anymore.
But the family knows what they’re doing. They know how to manipulate the media. And they have money and a lot of friends.
Z. Is in this situation Because….. What goes around………KARMA IS A BICH.

Dolores C DiGangi
Dolores C DiGangi

I don’t believe for a second that Zayn hit Yolanda. That are trying to destroy Zayn’s reputation cause he has left Gigi and won’t play ball anymore with the Hadid’s. Zayn is better off without the attention seeking hoe’s. I support Zayn all the way!!!!! The shit is starting to hit the fan now for sure.

Eliya-
Eliya-

Zayn can be really…Zayn, but he’s definitely not a Hadid.

Sure, he has his fakery, but the fact that the Hadids have been at war with him for a long time proves that no matter how awful Zayn can be sometimes, he’s still not close to what those snakes want him to be (someone like them). That’s why they don’t get along with him and that’s why it has gotten SO bad between them that the Maliks are going around and unfollowing G and that bitch and sharing quotes on their stories publicly as if they hadn’t said that Zigi hadn’t broken up just a week ago.

That shows how bad it had gotten long before we had the confirmation, bc we know they all had tried to pretend that these two families were on excellent terms (esp Waliyha who was G’s bestie for a while) and they were willing to do so forever. So the fact that they’ve stopped means there’s literally a bloodbath going on between them in the private.

We still don’t know the full story but I truly doubt that Zayn has hit Yolanda. Unless there won’t be critical evidence, I’ll stand with Zayn on this cuz I’ve always had the feeling that this family has done their damage to him in ways we can’t talk about without proof.

Also: *🙄🙄*

Screenshot_20211029_022743.jpg
Angela D Ades
Angela D Ades

Let’s be real here..if he had hit her she would have called the cops immediately..I think she wanted him to..I think they have done their best to paint him as being violent..i also can’t ignore the steady threats ( or what seems to me as threats) from Bella and Yolanda..with their rediculous posts these past few months.. This is heart breaking..

Rhonda
Rhonda

Part 2: Thinking about the timeline of events took me right back to when I suspected something went down with Harry between the time he wrapped filming My Policeman in Italy to when Olivia showed up for their disgusting yacht photos. Harry’s demeanor took a drastic turn within that week. I am one of the Zarries that believe Harry and Zayn have been in touch for a while. And I know I get called out for alluding signs from Harry relating to Zayn/Zarry. I started to list them all out and then decided against it. I might do it later. Anyway, I think all the things going down with Zayn and the Hadid’s sparked the overkill of PDA with Holivia and having her clown around at his shows every other week.

There is way too much going on in my head right now. I’m just going to stop and pray for Zayn.

Vickerbasket
Vickerbasket

There’s a lot of red flags everywhere so I don’t know what the hell to believe. I would like to think Zayn wouldn’t hit a woman based on his past remarks. It wouldn’t surprise me if Yolanda instigated the situation. It also wouldn’t surprise me if she is actually the one who’s been abusive. She gives me a weird vibe. I have a feeling she wanted ‘grandma time’ to post all over Instagram and Zayn being sick of their shit didn’t want her to take the kid. THATS JUST A THEORY I DONT HAVE INTEL. When you look at everything that’s happened over the last year, it’s almost sociopathic. Why does Z put up with this shit? He had an out but didn’t take it. Now he’s stuck within their reach forever. But god forbid he doesn’t want to make more clout machines (babies) or have the cloutiest event of all (wedding). Idk it looks like the Hadids plans for Z aren’t going the way they wanted. So, instead of just walking away like a normal people, they decide to milk it and try to smear him.

Rhonda
Rhonda

Dear Lord help Zayn because this is bad and it’s only going to get worse. Yolanda is in control and I fear this is not going to end well for Zayn. First of all, I don’t believe that Zayn struck her. I’m certain she 1000% deserved to be because you know damn well she went to provoke him while Gigi was out of town. I think when Zayn released NIL and made small comments about appreciating certain things in a different light (Harry) and almost seemed like he was ready to take baby steps to speaking his truth which started to ruffle Yolanda’s feathers. I think once Zayn realeased Yellow Metal Yolanda started plotting her takedown. Most of us suspected the Hadid’s were behind the attack on Zayn by their homophobe family friend Daniel Chetrit. Of course, TMZ had the video evidence of Zayn engaging in the agrument ready to fight which allowed the public to see his temper. Next Zayn released Yellow Tape and people started talking again. Gigi announced her return to fashion week in Paris which would set Yolanda’s plan to takedown Zayn in motion. She knew exactly how to provoke Zayn and play the victim of his temper.

My thoughts on how this connects with Harry coming in Part 2.

Bec 🌻
Bec 🌻

All I could imagine is that in some way or another Zayn or Khai were touched in a way that Z didn’t agree with and might have moved Yolanda’s hand away from either one in a protective and perhaps aggressive manner (as any parent regardless of gender would!!) Also, by Z’s use of the word “co-parent” this could mean that a breakup was coming and Gigi used Fashion Week as a time to take a break on her own and figure out a way that provided an amicable break up. Mother Hadid decided to step in and create a situation in which Z gets the bad press and it negatively reflects him as a person therefore guaranteeing that G would get primary custody of Khai.
From what we all know from Zayn, he wouldn’t hit her or any of the Hadids. Especially since he knows all the BS that’s going on behind the scenes. He already knew this would happen and was actively trying to keep the matter in the family (as it should be).