Yolanda Hadid (Gigi’s Mom) Claims Zayn Struck Her (Zayn Denies Claims)

Holy smokes, the shit has finally hit the fan between Zayn and the Hadids! I personally have been expecting something major to go down ever since the incident took place back in June when Bella Hadid’s DJ bestie (Daniel Chetrit) physically attacked Zayn on the streets of NYC, calling him a homophobic slur twice in a 30 second viral clip.

Afterwards, we heard crickets from the Hadid camp. No defense of Zayn, who was mistakenly being accused of using homophobic slurs in the video. Nor was there a post from his super supportive baby momma who jumped in so laughably to defend him against the internet’s punching bag (Jake Paul) at the beginning of last year. (God, this tweet was such low hanging fruit.)

Yet after Zayn was physically attacked and his life threatened by a public figure who was a friend of the family, and being falsely accused of using homophobic slurs across Twitter, Gigi somehow lost her ability to tweet. Maybe she forgot the password to her account? There was just an alarming silence that followed this incident and Zayn was left on his own. For anyone with a functioning brain, the shady way this all went down let us know things were not well in the Hadid-Malik compound.

Our suspicions were further confirmed once Bella Hadid surfaced hanging out with Zayn’s homophobic assailant days later like nothing untoward had transpired. See those photos here.

Disgusting poser. 🐍

She would later go on to suck him off in an Instagram story on his birthday back in August, referring to him as “the sweetest boy”, which we know is factually a lie because he is a savage drunk.

The fact that he is a violent drunkard was subsequently demonstrated by the altercation the balding DJ had with rapper G-easy and his crew back in September, which landed him in the hospital. Read about that here.

Cut to Paris Fashion week that spanned from Sep 28, 2021 – Oct 6, 2021 in France. It was reported that Gigi Hadid returned home to NYC early, but no further explanation was given for why she cut her trip short. Khai was theoretically home with Zayn in NYC during this time. We may now have our answer, based on Zayn’s Twitter statement citing an incident that took place in his home while his “partner” [Gigi Hadid] was away.

Image Credit: Daily Mail

Today TMZ released an article stating that Yolanda Hadid [Gigi Hadid’s mother] alleges Zayn Malik struck her sometime last week, and that she fully intends to file a police report, although nothing has been filed as of yet.

TMZ says:

Yolanda Hadid claims Zayn Malik struck her last week and she’s seriously considering filing a police report, sources with direct knowledge tell us. Our sources say Yolanda says it happened at some point last week. We don’t have the details of what she claims triggered the alleged assault, but we’re told Yolanda stands by her account. She claims Zayn “struck” her.

It looks like Zayn was quick to respond to the allegations today telling TMZ directly:

Zayn tells TMZ, “I adamantly deny striking Yolanda Hadid and for the sake of my daughter I decline to give any further details and I hope that Yolanda will reconsider her false allegations and move towards healing these family issues in private.”

He also made a public statement regarding the incident via Twitter, in a blank tweet featuring a screenshot of his lengthy reply:

Here is a copy of the screenshot:

Comparing the timelines of when Zayn alleges the incident took place “several weeks ago” and when TMZ’s direct source claims Yolanda Hadid said she was struck “sometime last week” it seems as though things have not been well or civil in the Hadid-Malik camp for some time now.

Earlier this month, it was also reported that Yolanda Hadid had unfollowed Zayn on Instagram, and this undoubtedly must’ve taken place after the incident in question.

It is now being alleged across Twitter that Zayn has also been unfollowed by Bella Hadid, Anwar Hadid, and Dua Lipa. More to come, I imagine! And it looks like the Malik family has been busy unfollowing people too! Zayn’s mom and sisters have allegedly unfollowed Gigi Hadid and her mother! Good on them!

Screenshot_20211028_231947_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_2021-10-28-22-21-17-97_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
16913C68-A247-44EB-B885-377A93A5165C.png
E4AF2047-D428-4766-A650-75855564EE56.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

UPDATE: It’s over!!! Read Gigi’s statement on the situation here.

inbound1281048597.png

GoldenBaby💛
GoldenBaby💛

Not surprised about the breakup because we already knew😂 I’m here for it.. Besides, it’s the least Khai deserves

inbound1281048597.png
Cherrysoda
Cherrysoda

🚨🎉 And there it is- what weve all been waiting for….🚨

They have framed this perfectly…

This is only the beginning

Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid break up after the singer’s argument with her mom Yolanda,

@People

reports.

Amanda

Zayn he did not do it period, slapping Yolanda is like slapping your own mother, Zayn has respect. I want to feel sorry for the situation that his in, but in reality he did this with his own hands. In this world what ever you do, they will be pay back time for your sins. His lies are catching up with him now. Nothing is hidden forever. My biggest worry now, the Hadids will suck him well with the child support, until he has nothing left. Its time for him to say goodbye to the Hadids and build back his reputation and integrity. And make money to keep up an expensive child. I wonder where is other half Edward. And mostly and what will happen with that witch eyes 👀👀on his chest. He has to learn to stay away from women, they will destroy him. He should go back to his home, doesn’t have to be now, even if it’s 3 years from now, meaning home Harry Styles✌️✌️☮️

Safaa insta stories

E4AF2047-D428-4766-A650-75855564EE56.png
Sunflower
Sunflower

Step on down to the mic GG!!!!! How on earth is she not speaking on this? At this point it’s Yolandas word against Zayns and she will have to show her true colors. With all this unfollowing/bad blood going on (Maliks unfollowing her/Yo and Hadids/Dua unfollowing Z/Maliks) it’s safe to assume that if she sides with Z she will lose the support of her family. But she has to pick a side in this, no more staying quiet like when Z was attacked. We suspected that they broke up or whatever behind scenes but her not defending him at all seems to confirm it.

Idontknowmyname
Idontknowmyname

I remember AD mentioning that something don’t feel right or maybe zayn was being “controlled” by the Hadid camp. This maybe proves that. Yolanda is super manipulative and she will use a 1 year old for publicity for her family. She has been very controlling with Gigi and Bella as well and may even control khai in coming years just for their family brand. She’s totally lying in this subjective cuz maybe she’s threatened that zayn May not let her do that as being the father of her daughter and for her protection as he should. And so maybe hiding the face thing was actually by zayn cuz he knew the hadids will make her a celebrity and use her for their fame and brands and stuff just Kylie do with stormi I’m not criticising but I definitely stand with Zayn and fully defend him. Yolanda is evil controlling fame hungry woman who don’t respect others privacy.

Wtj99
Wtj99

When everyone was saying these people are gonna throw some dirt on z , I was not expecting this. I was naively thinking of a peaceful bread up and coparenting, if not for zs sake then I thought they might do it for k. But this was unexpected. I dont think z struck her , it might have been self defense at the most if at all. I’m happy the Maliks are supporting him. Z after cleaning up this mess must go live with his family . Z got on with the wrong people , I just hope it all ends now for his own good. And honestly people thinking z strucking her wilfully, don’t know z . He’s full of his own bs but this isn’t something he will do. I’m seriously shocked……wasn’t expecting them to do something like this. Publishing articles like this , throwing all the blame on him when zigi was a mutual beneficial agreement between both of them . I thought it to be funny when all the zarry references were thrown by the hadids, but they all seem real now and not coincidences. Hope he can get way from these people as soon as possible no buy a farm somewhere else. Don’t even think of living close to them. Also hopefully he gets to be in touch with daughter.

Meg
Meg

Don’t get me wrong I DO NOT think he hit Yoyo and I will support him no matter what’s to come. He made a big mistake linking up with that family again and we all knew that it was going to end badly. Z knew that aswell!!! He has been around that family for years now and their relationship has never been good! Remember when they trashed him when him and G broke up a few years ago? WHY WHY WHY would he get back together with this pretentious narcissist and bring a child into this toxic family dynamic???? But yet he CHOOSE to do so in order to protect his secret and not live his truth, which imo makes him part responsible for this mess. How did he think this was going to end??? Honestly while all this is shocking it’s not surprising. Let me be clear just because he made a bad choice by getting involved with that family again does not mean he doesn’t deserve all the love and support in this world!!!! Z is troubled and clearly alone in the US against this wretched family and I hope he is strong enough and well prepared for what’s to come because this is just the beginning I fear.

tid08
tid08

Why do I feel their argument was about k and y may have come to him to take away k ? They don’t want to coparent with him , their plan is to have full custody.

Kezza Baked
Kezza Baked

WOW!!! Wow, wow, wow!!! What a horrid situation eh??!! I really do not like fake people and defs dislike BS for the sake of likes!!

What happened to Z months ago was awful and the lack of support worse – imho!!

Let’s just hope the truth comes out and that just dessert’s are served!!

ALWAYS ❤️ your work AD xo

tid08
tid08

What could have happened must be some kind of an altercation maybe even regarding ks privacy and an accidental/defensive push at the most ,that is only maybe. I honestly don’t think z struck her,he isn’t like that. I’m having horrors thinking about all the private family matters that may have happened in all these years. And zigi has been dead for quite some time . I just don’t want z to be sunken in this mess. I’m telling you right now these people have the power to even make z accept this stuff . Just praying for him , no matter what z deserves to see k and k doesn’t deserve to hear such things when she grows up without knowing the full story. And this all looks like a way to keep z from his daughter . I think ks face being kept from the public was something that z pushed for. He’s not even calling g anything but using the word partner repeatedly . His quest for privacy,here I’m imagining all the suit they ,I got have thrown on him privately down the years. Finally he can see what they are capable of and get some sense and go away from them , coparent with g. Also no one defended him when he was attacked , just think what happened bts. What was their segment even about ?

Charlotte Fontaine
Charlotte Fontaine

The first thing that came to mine was WTF, I don’t believe it for a second. I don’t even know what to say as I’m just gobsmacked. I’m fully on Zs side and hope he can escape in one piece. Can’t even imagine what this will do to his mental health if it all blows up. Whatever happened should never be public before being proven.

Zara
Zara

So many things are adding up now. Wow. Specifically, imo I feel like Bella’s DJ friend and Zayn fight was all part of the plan leading up to today. That’s why it was recorded and posted by TMZ. They want to portray Zayn as violent, rude, and an awful person😔 What disgraceful and vile people the Hadid family are. I hope there’s light at the end of this dreadful tunnel that Zayn has been in for far too long.

Hopes
Hopes

Thanks AD. As everyone said this is the start of a campaign to paint Z as unfit father with violent temper so G can have full custodies. Yo-yo loves drama esp if she is the centre of it and wants G to have a real clout partner to date again to get more attention. Shoving or touching someone or preventing someone from doing anything as long as touching occurs is considered assault, in domestic arguments, correct me if I’m wrong. Not necessarily striking.

Lily
Lily

I wonder if Harry will react in any way or he is so hurt by Z that he doesn’t care any more?

Begi
Begi

Yolanda gives me such Amber Heard vibes. Judging by how bad she treats her own children I don’t see why she wouldn’t lie about someone she clearly doesn’t like. I don’t think Zayn was violent with her but I’m afraid the media will believe her since she’s a female, has a lot of connections and pays the media while Zayn is seen as a drug addict, homophobic and irresponsible parent. We were all expecting something big and bad to come from the Hadids so we can’t be really surprised. I know Z chose this life and till some months ago he was bragging about his poor choices but I’m really sorry for him though. Let’s hope something good comes out of this although I doubt it. Poor Khai, what an environment she has to grow up in 😔
Ps. I hope his fans stand all by him and expose the true nature of Yolanda just like H’s did with olivia. 1D fans are pretty vocal and powerful and I’ve already seen comments of them defending Z.
Also a video of yours about the Hadids would really be appreciated in these times, maybe it will blow up and people will see them for the sick posers, attention whores (and alleged abusers) they are.

Zarry

I believe zayn didn’t strike her! The hadid’s lie so much, and if Gigi doing respond to this we know where they stand. I’m over it, he needs to get THE HELLL out of dodge and go back to the UK. Because this isn’t pretty, it’s a set up. They know zayn’s history in the press, hopefully he wakes up and stops being their pawn. They’ve held him back long enough, there is no excuse as to why he’s still with Gigi.

Damm
Damm

“Respect Zayn” is trending on twitter. Thank god he has a lot of supporters!

Kaodi
Kaodi

I saw a stupid YouTuber praising Yolanda for stand up to Zayn bc he is probably neglecting the child and hitting G

wtf

GoldenBaby 💛
GoldenBaby 💛

Z needs all the support he can get honestly ❗As for Yolanda the Mean Queen, she needs a huge smack on the face…She should’ve went to the police immediately then but here she is telling tabloids “she’s considering it”🙄 She’s an attention-seeking h$$…If it happened a week ago why didn’t she go to the police then? that’s all they know in that family really..looking for attention

Kris
Kris

Wow, I really did not expect the turn tables.

Lily
Lily

hi AD! I’m a long time reader, rirst time commenter, at last on this site:)

It’s just my opinion and I’m not telling that is true but I think Yolanda has a narcicssistic personality disorder (I know this because she reminds me of my family members that I discussed at length with a therapist and did research on the condition. I’m not saying this lightly). She thrives on attention. There were speculations that she even fabricated her illness, so i think this striking accusation sounds like BS. I hope Amber Heards situation tought us the lesson that we as public shouldn’t authomatically assume things.

I’m not a Zstan, so I don’t think he’s saint, but he has sisters and close relationship with his mother and doesn’t seem like a person who will hit women, it’s always a pattern in persons life and there were no prior accusations of such a violence in Z’s life.

I hope that Zayn will get a good lawyer Zayn, record conversations, put cameras and microphones to record stuff, you cannot be too careful with folks like that. This is super serious. It’s not a place to be super emotional, he should be careful, it’s a war, he’ll have to fight for his life here!

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

Yolanda definitely needs to be slapped (I said what I said) but I highly doubt it happened if it did as all, as she is implying. Zayn has a temper, that part we know. But is he dumb enough to actually strike her? Doubtful. Can you imagine what smear campaign they really would do if he left marks on her? I mean look at what they’re managing on he said she said? For what it’s worth I hope he manages to get his shit together, come on with his truths, be a good papa to Khai, and let the Hadids spiral. Gigi’s lack of loyalty where it matters is enough for me to break up with her – you don’t have me when I need you, piss off.

I love the theories that are conspiring by saying she caught him in a compromising position with someone he can’t be seen with and is using THOSE theorized pics as leverage to keep him quiet and compliant and taking the blame.

Hmm. Makes ya wonder

Begi
Begi

Yolanda gives me such Amber Heard vibes, I just can’t believe her. Knowing how bad she is with her own children it wouldn’t surprise me if she did this just because she doesn’t like Zayn. We were waiting for something big and scary from the Hadids so we shouldn’t be that surprised. But I think the media will believe the Hadids unfortunately, they pay so many medias, have many connections, Yolanda is a female and people see Zayn as a drug addict, homophobic and irresponsible father. I know Zayn chose this life and till some months ago he was bragging about his stupid choices, but I’m still very sorry for him and I really hope he has proof to prove his innocence (maybe security cameras?). I hope something good comes out of this. Poor Khai though, what an environment to grow up in 😔

Jazz
Jazz

Obviously we don’t know Zayn personally, but idk. I just don’t see him being a woman beater

Rosario Barralaga
Rosario Barralaga

Of course they’re going to paint Zayn as a bad guy 😡. They want people to feel bad for them when we all know damn well that they’re sketchy af 🐍. Would the name hadid even be as relevant if it’s not tied to Zayn ? No.
I hope he’s prepared for all the shit that’s going to come his way, they’re going to try and get as much as they can out of this. I feel bad for him but then again he let it go on for so long he should’ve known the consequences. And I hope he takes this opportunity to finally get the fuck out of there and focus on himself and his child.

Taneah
Taneah

This honestly is leaving me speechless. It’s so sudden like I couldn’t believe my eyes when I seen the headline. I can’t even imagine zayn putting his hands on a woman intentionally but he does have a temper. I wonder where zayn and gigi stand because differences with the mom always brings trouble in a relationship. Yolanda was quick to go to the media though, ugh. Why do people crave to be relevant and greedy for clout?

GoldenBaby💛
GoldenBaby💛

We said it though that they were gonna try and play victim once the whole charade finally hits the fan. I’m highly not in support of GBV AD but if Zayn really did hit Yolanda then that witch deserved it, periodt❗But she’s prolly tryna frame Z so I hate her and her whole family for that and I hope Z gets far away from them. He complicated things by having a Hadid baby smh😐

Alter love
Alter love

if Yolanda knew that zayn is actually willing to stay in relationship with gigi he would be welcomed to break her nose and she’ll worship him..the man has been sending signals for months now they first didn’t bother to defend him against the shit he got from their friend Daniel as if it was a warning.. i do believe zayn is finally breaking free or he wouldn’t be using the word Co parenting if he’s willing to stay with gigi he would’ve said to raise his daughter with his partner..and they sensed it so what’s there left to do?!the snake is willing to trash his name instead of having to deal with a break up and a young daughter left with a baby..
and I’m glad that the majority of people are not buying her story and I’m glad the maliks are finally standing up for Z
Now I’d pay millions that I don’t have lol to see Harry’s face 😅

Perla
Perla

ESCANDALOOO 👀. I obviously don’t believe Yolanda, c’mon Z will never hit her, maybe they argue pretty bad and she tried to hit him and he just stopped her, but of course she was looking for any reason to blame him of something. The way he wrote “leaked” like he is sure who pass the info as always pff . I’m very glad that people is supporting Zayn, and I’m agree with other people as we shouldn’t even have to mention her and that toxic family, ‘cause that’s what they want, attention.

toufitri
toufitri

Mmm why i’m not surprised ? we’ve been waiting for this to happen .. the Hadid needed something to get ride of Zayn now i guess they figure it out .. he wasn’t playing the media game with gigi and he was hiding most of the time .. not what yolanda was expecting so she ended it the best way she knows by a big Booom ..

CSka
CSka

Y’all I’m upset. Like no, just freaking no. I’m feeling the same way when the Johnny Depp news came out and I automatically called bs on her. Just no. Zayn may be a lot of things but this is just no. The man would never. He is a gentle soul, period. This is just foul.

delilah
delilah

i get the strong feeling that the hadids are just fishing for attention. but knowing zayn’s temper, and the way we’ve seen him operate in the past, the way he treats his own soulmate, knowing the hadids are a pain in the ass, knowing the emotional state he’s in now…idk man, not too hard to believe. but at the same time, i just can’t see him doing it. but i stg if i see another woman lying about abuse or assault in this case, i’m gonna hit the roof lol. anyways i don’t really know what to think either.

Christine
Christine

Yolanda went straight for the court of public opinion instead of the actual legal system here. That is all we need to know. However, where there’s smoke there’s fire and if he doesn’t get out soon it’s just going to get worse for him. Its time for him to step up and step out…they’ll likely out him if he leaves but at least he will finally be free. At this point he could wind up in jail, they’ve shown they have no boundaries when it comes to attention seeking. Ugh, it’s just awful.

AngieVB
AngieVB

Well, it’s a fact that Z has a temper and this family would definitely trigger anybody. Who knows how horrible they are in private? We all suspected zigi weren’t together and there were issues with the Hadids. This was a surprise. I was more expecting them to out him in some way. Maybe they’re plotting to show cause to keep him from Khai. There’s no telling with those people. Buckle up and get the popcorn. Yolanda went to TMZ. This isn’t going to stay quiet. They’re past that.

Gosh AD, you’re quick!
Thank you for pulling all of this together to make it easier to understand it all.
I still have many questions understandably. At first when I saw his tweet I noticed that he said that he decided not to contest the claims, then Yolanda’s claims were reported and I thought does that mean that he is inadvertently admitting it (that he struck her)? Now he has denied that it happened. I’m confused. And if it happened a while ago why is it coming out now? Z clearly said that he has tried to keep this all out of the public domain. No matter what happened or didn’t happen he is still her only grandchild’s father and she (Yolanda) should have not have gone to the press (cos we know she did). I’m just glad Khai is still too young to know what’s going on.
We knew that the Hadid’s would drag his name through the mud eventually. Its not a nice thing to witness. I really hope he gets out now, he just cannot stay with them, including Gigi, now. Also, its clear his team or a lawyer wrote that tweet. Its not Zayns style at all.

As it took weeks or a week to say something it’s complete and utter bs….Yolanda is a toxic and mean spirited human who would do anything to get what she wants it’s so sick…sigh I feel so bad for z having to go through this smh 😪

Rheeze
Rheeze

I’m really moved by the following actions from Maliks while safaa IG’s story stated zayn is so loved shows what he really needs now,a real family support.
On Yoyo’s story, few mentioned that it could be one of situation to milk cash from Khai by having her full custody. Maybe Yo thinks khai for possesiveness by trying to frame zayn. Nods to zayn as well for putting his statement on socmed by not letting this witch narrates the scenario. Next to do is him to cut all the ties with Hadids.

Damm
Damm

I 100% believe zayn! We fucking knew they were gonna paint zayn as the bad guy when things go down but this?! Wtf yolanda get your shit together. Even if it was true – which I most certainly don’t believe – why immediately tell the media?! So predictable yet I’m shook. I mean he is the father of her grandchild. This is a family matter you discuss in private!!! You don’t just go and tell the media to make it look like you’re the victim and you’re def telling the truth cause you’re the one who told them so your story has to he true. This woman is a joke. I have no words.

Alicia
Alicia

Hmmmm…maybe that’s what the tears were for. As for him hitting her, I think she may have been trying to take something from her or get Khai and he tried to stop her, hence, he put hands on her. Im sure there will be some marks on her body to collaborate her claim. I only hope he’s hired a lawyer and is done with them all. I hate to say it but Karma’s a bitch!

Jenn
Jenn

Gigi has unfollowed Zayn he has not unfollowed her though. I also think Yolanda is trying to help Gigi get full custody of Khai so of course she would say say struck her

In my opinion, Z at some point this year broke up with G and that’s when the plan to ruin his life began to be created. First it was Bella and the altercation with the idiot DJ and now it is Yolanda, who takes advantage of the fact that G is not there to go to Z’s house and take pictures of the girl that I have read that she has sold to the press or had the intention of doing so. He wants to show Z how someone violent precisely to take his daughter away from him, because this has only just begun. Z was the publicity for this family and now the baby is. I hope Z has his family around right now.

Sophia
Sophia

i feel like yolanda hit zayn but she’s twisting the story so she(and her family) can play the victim

Jas
Jas

Yes Zayn’s mum and his sisters unfollowed Gigi and Yolanda. At this point i could expect anything from Hadid’s side, i don’t know what they will invent this time. I only want that zayn leaves that family and keep to say his truth, all the truth.

Yikessss!!! Shit did hit the fan or is there more to come?? The first thing is what was Mean Queen#1 doing at Zayn’s place when Mean Queen#2 was absent? She must’ve said something to him,provoked him in some way. I don’t know if Zayn struck her but like he said in his tweet that he wanted his daughter’s safety. Something isn’t adding up. Zayn was definitely not happy when Mean Queen#2 took Khai for a stroll. Interesting words in his tweet though. Co-parent? Are they not together anymore? Mean Queen#1 says she’ll file a report but she hasn’t yet. Is this how the Hadid clan will get rid of Zayn? Wonder how Harry will react though. Zayn is definitely in dangerous waters now.

Leonie
Leonie

I’m just hoping this is not a setup from the Hadids to claim full custody. Ofc we don’t know what happened exactly but somehow it feels like a trap. Like its just too easy to use the hot temper of Zayn.. does that make any sense?

Cat
Cat

This all reeks of Hadids playing evil puppet masters as usual, I believe many people here predicted this sort of s#&t going down some time soon. It is just laughable at this point how pathethic this “family” is, with no shame or scruples, and just so sad to see Z tangled with that sort.
That poor child.

Wow AD you were fast with this one, well done. My blood is boiling right now, there’s absolutely no way he struck her, no way. He just wants to live a quiet life. Him and Gigi are obviously no longer together despite him calling her his partner and saying “our home”, as they are “co-parenting” Khai. I’m happy to see some of Zayn’s family supporting him, Daniaal and Waliyha so far and I think Trisha has unfollowed Yolanda and Gigi on Instagram. My heart breaks for him having to come online and defend himself, now he has Khai he’ll never get away from that family. I wonder if he looked sad recently because he hasn’t been allowed to see her

Celina

I knew something like this was going to happen. I want Zayn to finally get away from this family even though that’s kind of impossible because of Khai, but still. And I guess we all know that if he breaks up with Gigi in public (I guess behind the doors they never really were together) they will paint him as the bad guy again. Maybe he’s afraid of this? Or he just wants to try being a family because of Khai. I think more things like this will happen soon… Hope he know he’s loved and supported.

Green
Green

Bella, Anwar and Dua never followed Zayn.

I hope that they aren’t gonna paint him as the bad guy a-fucking-gain… ooppss … they already started… fuck the Hadid clan, I believe what Z says… Hope he is safe!

And where is his partner??? absent again as she was back in June and every time Z needed her (not really) to back him up….

That cld have been the reason for the attack?! And the reason not one Hadid camp was silent!!! It was the plan all along to paint Z as violent. Am I crazy?!

1 2 3