The Worst Thing About Larry Is….

Please fill in the blank.

Let’s be honest. We’ve all had awful experiences with Larry and Larries before, whether that be the laughable content; the thousands of sock accounts they hide behind day in and day out, spamming and corroding the Information Superhighway; the superfluous use of blue and green hearts; the cringy and moronic tHeOrIEs; the deliberate obtuseness; and worst of all: the lies, stealing, stalking, bullying, harassing, and cult-like mentality.

I want to examine this closely. You know I’ve never been one to shy away from researching deplorable people or disturbing subject matter:

Therefore, I want to delve head-first into this dreadful social phenomenon called “Larry Stylinson” and get to the bottom of what started it, what sustains it, and then ultimately debunk it.

Video Series Topics:

The Inception Of Larry

Why Larry Is A Conspiracy Theory And A Cult ( aka: “tHe mOsT pOpUlAr sHiP”)

How Louis Tomlinson Inadvertently Created and Sustains Larry

How Louis Tomlinson Gaslights and Exploits Its Followers

Harry’s Reluctant Role In All Of This

Why Larries Are Intellectually And Morally Bankrupt

Major Larry Debunks

The Truth About Larry vs Zarry

How You Can Help:

I wanted to do a special segment about the way Larries stalk, harass, bully, and threaten individuals so that I can prove how intellectually and morally bankrupt many of them are. So I’m curious about some of the experiences people have had with Larries or even the subject of Larry across the internet.

While some Larries may only be misled victims of this cult’s most vicious members who spin lies and deranged headcanon like their lives depend on it, the rest of them knowingly propagate lies and half-truths, and are FACTUALLY stalkers, thieves, liars, harassers, and have threatened innocent people’s lives. Both private citizens and celebrities.

For example, the love of Louis Tomlinson’s life (the sweet and unproblematic Eleanor Calder who is his Day One) had to limit the comments on her IG posts indefinitely because of Larries.

160K likes and only 2 comments. How tragic.

Another major example of them harassing and threatening an individual was this relationship expert named Anthony Recenello, Larries begged him to analyze Larry Stylinson (it was his most requested video of all time) and once he did so, thoroughly debunking it as a romance, hordes of scorned Larries formed a lynch mob and began bullying him and threatening his life and family to such an extent he had to delete the video.

Thankfully, he later found the courage to restore the video to YouTube because he believes it contains an important message with regard to the LGBTQ community.

The message he wrote after putting the video back up:

If you’ve had an experience like the ones listed above with a deranged Larrie or many Larries, please share it below. Please also share if you’ve ran across any of their demented lies or if you’ve ever been duped by their fake “proofs” and deceptively edited photos. If you would like me to use your name in the case that I reference your comment in the video, please indicate so below.

I’ve personally had too many negative experiences with Larries across all platforms to even begin to list them here, but I’d appreciate hearing your stories and your personal debunks! I would also love to hear from former Larries who finally saw the light. Thank you all 🙂

Larry Is Not Real. I’ll Prove It:

Here is a head-start on my views about Larry, especially as they pertain to Zarry:

Here is a series of highly requested videos that I made early on in my Youtube experience where I went through and fundamentally debunked Larry as a romance, proved it was nothing more than a fleeting bromance (that Harry came to regret) and compared it to Zarry (which is genuinely not comparable in any way.) I will revisit these thoughts in the upcoming series and expound upon them:

Here is an old set of videos where I debunked Larry’s “matching tattoos” and proved Zarry’s:

Not A Proper Debunk But One Is Coming

Louis disrespecting Harry’s mother while Zayn went out of his way to respect and protect her.

Ziam Debunks:

All The 1D Boys & Musicians Knew About Zarry:

Harry Kisses His Hearts For Zayn And Only Zayn:

Zarry’s matching lyrics are heartfelt, intentional, and mutual like their tattoos (not one-sided done by one party to infringe and appropriate someone else’s truth for personal gain while the real parties are still too afraid to speak it.)

I’m going in and I expect the first video to be out by the end of December. Godspeed.

Larry is real…

Screenshot_2021-12-02-18-25-07-68_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Kayla Smith
Kayla Smith

Everyday something happens to me from a larrie, they talk so much things that don’t even make sense and it actually hurts people feelings. They take the littlest thing Harry does and make that about larrie, like Harry could be singing apart of a his song which is clearly about zayn because the words make sense, and make it about larrie im like y’all just stop💀.. I must admit before i came a fan of 1D i was a larrie fan instantly, but i didn’t ship them that much, i was still new, until I saw ur zarry post and was like okay yeah zarry is more convenient. So i was scrolling through insta one day and I came across a larrie post, where they thought the heart tattoo Harry kissed was for loui because “he had the same one in the same spot” so my dumb self commented “y’all are so lost in ur heads, making up things just to “prove” their real” and like 3 larries comments “stfu and kill tou self” the other commented “grow the fuck you cunt” the other commented “ you didn’t deserve to be born because look how dumb you are asshole” and i just kept quiet bc ik if I would’ve replied it wouldn’t do much so.

Vanessa
Vanessa

I think, there is a lot of crazy and brain dead girls following nonsense like the walking dead. You know what I mean!! Zombie 🧟‍♀️.
Maybe I’m a bit crazy too. But I’m been thinking is so big and they are everywhere, that maybe Loui’s team has something to do with it or he is paying people to keep the Stupid theory to this day. So has attention. They all get attention on Harry’s behalf.
Just Nial is working hard by itself I think.
Luis is irrelevant. The only thing that keeps him on the eye is the stupid comedy.

Sara
Sara

They make a relationship between two people their identity. So whenever you try to reason they feel as if you are attacking them. They just want it to be true so they will do anything.. No matter what. Whereas, I discovered recently zayn and harry’s relationship and was so happy that I could finally understand zayns songs more because i was confused before. Some of it didn’t fit with the percieved life he was living, and now it all makes sense. I love Z he is one of my heroes and now I’ve realised we have even more in common (love harry too) but I still don’t consider this relationship part of MY indentity. I am invested in it and want them all the best and to work on themselves and ultimately be together but not to the point that i would bully someone, strangers online or their family members (who are strangers also). It’s so sad. And also their ‘proofs’ are so fake any damaging to any kind of critical thinking. If we assume most of them are quite young it is so disturbing that as a part of that ‘community’ they would see people being bullied just for questioning something. So they just keep on ‘believing’? That’s certainly not healty for them or society.

mana
mana

I read a comment that said some people who believe in “larry” dropped a fake s*x tape of freddie’s mom with someone?? and that they hacked their family’s phones..I don’t know if that’s true but .. for me it’s just so awkward because it reached the media and I remember an interview on american Tv commenting how harry was quiet when louis was talking about his baby being born. Like, all of them were quiet! You didn’t ask them anything and harry was singled out it was so awkward.

Candi
Candi

I have had many negative experiences with Larries, but one thing that always stood out to me is that this fandom (or rather cult) seems to relish in having what they deem to be “hundreds” of proof, because they think quantity > quality. They think because they have “so much” proof, that it means Larry is real.

But so much of the “proof” they use has been debunked many times, yet you’ll see them getting hit posts every few months repeating the same arguments that got openly debunked months ago. I’m seeing a cult that refuses to let go of any of their “proofs” even when proven completely wrong, so they can use these same lies to indoctrinate and continue to brainwash those gullible enough to follow the herd.

Zw98
Zw98

I’m sure even IF Zarry come out ONE DAY, larries will say “Zayn is just a cover to Larry”. 😂 they are so ridiculous. First of all, why Louis need a cover? Why would he be so sacred to come out? Is he from a Muslim family? Oh I didn’t know Lol.

This is real, no a ship…

The worst thing about Larry…. is that they don’t use any logic, common sense or lateral thinking with their theories and “proofs”. And if someone with a working, logical brain tells them that they are wrong or it doesn’t make sense what they are saying that poor person gets hounded.
Larries are what were called ‘Tinhats’ in fandom terms from a long time ago, which I remember all the way back to the Lord of the Rings’ movies days. It’s essentially, I believe, and please correct me if I am wrong here, that a fandom is so obsessed with their “ship” (i.e. real life people who often have partners who are not part of their ship) and believe so vehemently the couple in their ship really are together despite no real proof just their own theories, that they become so rabid in their defence of their ship that they will attack anyone who gets in their way including the real life partners and families of the person/s who they think are together. It still happens now with other fandoms not just Larries. It’s a very disturbing phenomenon and definitely has a cult-like mentality.

Matylda
Matylda

I would not like to go back to it, because I’m a little bit ashamed of being interested in anything related to Larry, but I remember how shocked I was when I found out that the video of Louis cried watching Harry singing Sweat Creature was fake. I couldn’t explain myself why on earth would someone do something like that? Now I know why they need this fake nonsense. They have anything else to prove the Larry crap.

Apple
Apple

apparently to larries everyone is a ‘dark larrie’ 💀

Oh and when in liams live they comment something like ‘scatch your head to proof that laarie is real’, this really annoys the shit out of me.

Part 2- like if they are so in love then why did Louis have sex with a female and she became pregnant? Why did he have a long term girlfriend who he clearly adores throughout the time Larry is supposed to be together? Why is there no evidence whatsoever that Louis is into guys? Why did Harry never acknowledge Louis in anyway shape or form after 2012? Why is it blindingly obvious that Zayn is who Harry was completely gone for? So many questions that can be completely explained by the fact that Larry never existed. As soon as I watched one of your videos AD the difference between Zarry and Larry was as clear as day and night. There’s no comparison, and I still cannot fathom how any Larry refuses to see it. I think what annoys me the most about them is that they do not apply any logic or lateral thinking to anything that they say. “Larry is real” according to them so it must be true despite everything pointing towards it being not. I think it is a cult mentality and I think a lot of them are young. Not excusing them of course, but I do find it concerning just how rabid some of them are in attacking others for offering up logical, factual and honest alternatives to their bullshit.

Anna
Anna

I went to the away from home festival this year and I have to say majority of people there were a) part of the lgbt community so when only the brave came on they take it as a gay anthem between themselves and while I must admit I felt very safe there but its not what louis meant with the song b) a lot of them were wearing harry merch which *eye roll* but when the Princess Park line came up I tell you they were screaming like tomorrow didn’t exist and then that didn’t help with him wearing a green jumper which was the only thing I heard people talking about when between the first songs. so louis would lose a massive part of his fan base if he didn’t encourage larries and leave ‘hints’ while harry has almost an entirely new fan base and few are from 1D days

Ooh yes Larries! Such curiously deluded creatures aren’t they? I, thankfully, have had no interactions with them as I do not comment on anything online (apart from here of course 🙂), so I can only say what my personal experience is of how I encountered them and why I think they are so ridiculous that I cannot believe that they exist in this world.
I have to admit that before I became a Zarry I did encounter Larry first, and I did get sucked into it at first as they were very convincing with their doctored pictures and videos and mass support of them, so it must be true right? But then I realised that all of their “proofs” were from the early years of 1D when L and H were friends, and yet it was clear that in later years they barely looked at each other and yet Larries insisted that they were madly in love and married? Well sorry they don’t appear that they want to be in the same room as each other in my opinion. Then I started to look into the “management keeping them closeted” theory, Freddie not being Louis’s despite the fact he cannot be mistaken for anybody else’s but Louis’s, etc and I realised that not a single bit of it made any logical sense whatsoever.

Pudu
Pudu

1. Back in 2013 I joined a group of facebook for zarries (we were ~150 people there lol) the group was mainly created to share theories, zarry moments, pictures, fanarts, etc you know. It was like heaven… for a couple of days. A group of larries somehow managed to join into our group and started to literally bully us bc we believed in zarry hahah. I remember myself getting sooo frustrated, they were EVERYWHERE OMG. But yeah, we had to delete the group bc of them and their childish behaviour.

2. May 1st, 2014. One Direction, Santiato de Chile. It was my first concert ever, I was sitting with my friends waiting for the concert to start when I saw a group of fans(? Sit close to me, they opened their backpacks
snd took out a HUGE white sheet(? Idk how to describe it. The thing is that that sheet had something printed…. IT WAS THE ‘ALWAYS IN MY HEART’ TWEET, THEY PRINTED THAT TWEET IN A HUGE SHEET TO MAKE A CONCERT SIGN WTH😀 omgg i was sooooo mad that day, everyone was clapping cuz everyone there was a larrie and I was like “booooooo👎🏻” in a very shy and silent way because I was just 14 and didn’t want to be k*lled by a bunch of weirdos😂😂

When when will they learn to stop shipping larry….

0F39DF23-BCDC-4E24-8E5C-3905C55567BD.jpeg
Me*
Me*

Well there is not a very long story to talk about but there have been many times I got mad at an larry. One time I was just scrolling through tik tok an I stumbled across this larry video about MSG(when Zayn went to Harry’s concert) and I comented something about zarry,and then recived a lot of hate about the fact that I should keep my opinions to myself and don’t hate on a larry vid.Also let’s not even start about the fact that a LOT of larry’s admitted that they come to watch zarry vids to laugh and literally go and comment really mean things while most of us zarry’s don’t go spreading hate like that.And I am completely sure that I am not the only one that this has happend to. Thank you for reading!🥰

TPWK
TPWK

Heres the screenshot

Screenshot_20211202_204733_com.instagram.android.jpg
TPWK
TPWK

There was a photo of louis and freddie. And someone asked who that little boy was so I commented that this is louis son. Let’s say some random person commented that he isn’t…

I have a 14 yr old daughter who begged me to take her to Harry’s concert. Well I didn’t know who he was at the time, I knew One Direction by name but not their music. Anyway I looked Harry up on YouTube and his performances were great. That’s also how I discovered you. I’ll never forget in one of your videos when u said don’t believe me go and do ur research which I did. Cause I was like this is crazy. But I couldn’t believe my eyes. So I took my daughter to see Harry in September in Vegas his 1st concert. Which I was really disappointed cause I always like he sings with such emotion. But there was none of that in his concert. My point( if I ever get to it) is when we were waiting in line there were girls talking about Larry and they were asking other girls in line “Do you believe in Larry” and she was like “ummm idk” u could tell she didn’t want to offend her cause she just met the other girl. But right away the Girl that believed in Larry was like “yea U BELIEVE IN LARRY” and the other girl was like “well the was that interview were Harry stumbled when he talking sweet creature”. And me and my daughter just shook our heads.

Kris
Kris

Larries make no sense, like one day they’ll say that they are forced to not be together and then the next day, they’re married. LIKE WHERE IS THE LOGIC THERE, WHICH ONE IS IT REBECCA!?

-their gay fetishizing and stereotyping, eg. Louis has fairylights at home so he must be gay, the limp wrist, being sassy etc. yet calling anyone who doesn’t believe in larry homophobic.
-Liam had to literally ban the blue&green heart emojis on his discord, called larries disrespectful and so they tried to cancel him
-the brown people and Z erasure, how ‘brown skin’ could easily be about Louis, a white man, with a tan but not Z because he would be “too light-skinned”, generally erasing Z from pictures & events, creating the supportive lie of Ziam to literally separate zarry because they’re threatened
-them blatantly ignoring that in an unprovoked twitter reply (she didn’t question Louis’ sexuality, she merely suggested he might be an ally) Louis stated outraged that he’s “in fact straight”. There were also rumors that Louis used to bully a gay kid at school which they say have been debunked but I’m not so sure. And of course Louis’ larry-baiting, the main reason larries still exist today, unquestionably by using H’s tattoos to gain streams (and so much more) and then turning around and gaslighting them

Denni
Denni

Chile I have seen so much of their Bullshit across social media that it’s sickening. Recently I can across a video on IG that shows the two ppl’s lower halves of their bodies. The video features someone that looks like Harry (his Chelsea boots, tattooed hand, the way he walked and such…) being pushed against a wall by someone I can only decipher to be Louis supposedly, and kissing him. 😩🙄I almost retched honestly because you know it isn’t factual and it’s scary to see the lengths they’ll go to in order to achieve their sick
and factually false agenda. I can in no way see Louis with Harry, like they just don’t fit. I’ve come across so much Larry nonsense that I eventually ended up blocking information concerning Larry from reaching my accounts. They’ve just gone way, way too far, they’re like a sick cult that is simply bent on destruction 🤢 can’t wait for you to put this to rest once and for all.

Kaodi.
Kaodi.

AD can you keep some Larries comments here , just for fun and educational purposes 😉

AcornRivers
AcornRivers

This one is just cringe, after Lizzo attended H’s concert she posted a video on her Twitter account with the captions saying, “Who’s calling my Louis?” Referring to her Louis Vuitton handbag. 🤦‍♀️😂 However, the Larries started spamming her comments saying that they thought they also heard Harry calling Louis Tomilson’s name during the concert. 😩🙄 Even after they realized that she wasn’t talking about him they still continued to leave comments about her being a dark Larry for putting a “Larry” hint in her post. 🤬🤦‍♀️ The post is still on her page if you want to see it. I tried to post the link here but I couldn’t. I have seen more of their twisted cult in action, but that’s just one incident that I’ve seen of them harassing a celebrity to get them to go along with their lies. When I’m sure Lizzo knows exactly who Harry’s heart belongs to. It is time to put a stop to this craziness.

Sooo many proofs….so many larries being given a life altering lesson about Zarry!! Where are Harry and Zayn when you need them? They should be reading these comments!!

Kaodi.
Kaodi.

Yay, a Larry post.

letsssss go

Joy
Joy

No offense to Louis, but even the image of him and H together …makes me cringe so hard😹…Larry just feels so wrong together with the baby they created ,,ziam…and the shippers deep down know that it isn’t real….but no matter what…even in 3 yrs down the line they will still be the leading ship

This is what happens when you ship Larry!! Saw this on twitter right now. Can’t wait for the debunk video and for the horde of larries that’ll be on this site after that video!!! We zarries are ready!!

0288B1B5-1A9F-45E8-AE5A-0BD9B26D3009.jpeg

Larries…Larries… the most idiotic fandom I ever came across. if you happen to have the right proof then you are an “anti” and you can be damned to hell.lol. whenever I tried to engage to a larry post, I got attacked and called names, got blocked etc.etc. So whenever sth comes up to twitter mostly from a person that I follow answering to a larry, I bypass it cause I know that if I click on it my blood pressure will reach the highest high… a couple of months ago a girl that i follow in twitter put up a photo from Columbus 2013 with 2 shadows with caption “Harry with his Lou bear” my first reaction was to tweet her a laugh emoji..then i attached the video from youtube which shows that it was Harry & Zayn- and the answer was: that’s not the same concert …so I played the video on my laptop, stopped at the exact point with the photo she tweeted, screenshot it and tweeting it again… the result??? I got blocked…

and that is not the only experience I had with a larry…but bottom line: I don’t really care what “proofs” they have… All of their proofs are fake…

CAN’T WAIT FOR YOUR NON ZARRY BOOK!

Whenever I see one of these, I always go and ❤️ as many of Eleanor’s posts as possible just to send her some positive vibes. They are beyond ridiculous

Screenshot_20211201-212340.png
Manel
Manel

i think the majority of larries are louis’ fans they would do anything to keep him relevant… i was called so many names for saying that zarry were holding hands on that 2011 photoshoot not larry but they refuse to see the truth even if it’s right there in front of them.. eventually i ignored anything larry related that pop up (which is everywhere haha)

Joy
Joy

” Larry is the biggest load of bullshit I’ve ever heard” Louis
To put it simple…. 98% of Larry shippers KNOW …that Larry isn’t real…BUT they don’t care…. Because their aim has Neva been to ship “the Real ship” their goal has always been to be the leading ship no matter what! That’s the major difference….and that’s why the cook up shit …like how apparently Louis and H are married …Like Wtf!…. Anyway ,the most cringe thing the have ever done imo….is that episode they it had included, in the series Euphoria ….I still don’t understand which laws protected the writers or why Louis/ harry Neva sued them…. Like they are crazy, mad, ignorant and a huge embarrassed to the 1D fathom… Anyway, on the lighter note they have at least promoted Louis career😹 and also Harry’s so yeah maybe their is something positive about them.If any of them start sending you death threats , you should post them on your socials …together with their handles and let us ….send the screenshots to their parents since I’m certain majority of them are twelve..

supportingzarry
supportingzarry

When I first started liking 1D I was a larrie because I was young, dumb, and naturally bombarded with it. I tried to become friends with a girl who was also a Larry shipper (and quite a bit older than me at the time. She was probably as old I as I am now) i joined her live streams regularly and through doing that it was my first discovery of how fucking close minded, insane, and hard headed larries actually are. Anyways I eventually discovered Zarry’s relationship and was blown away and then started going from a full on larrie to a very confused half zarry believer and half Larry believer. One day I joined the girls live to excitedly tell her about my discovery (because larries are so open minded and understanding!!) and I was bombarded with hate from her and her friends and told that even the thought of zarry made them want to throw up. Let’s just say I still regret the fact that I was so young and stupid and didn’t tell them their fucking fortune.

Aditi
Aditi

All of this is about a story I posted.

inbound561617730915400910.png
Aditi
Aditi

Another acc

inbound4421800646378355917.png
Charle57

Also saw this on twitter of a video someone made a while ago of Harry kissing his heart tattoo for Louis. It’s the way that they’re desperate to prove this is what’s laughable, but it’s also annoying because people will believe this shit and go blind when zarry is right in front of their face. ugh. The video also says “keep this away from zarries” lol

Aditi
Aditi

This is a ziamie and a Larrie. The 5x lost my account. Wow

inbound7332714982306232390.png
Charle57

They can’t tell the difference between an actual relationship and something that was a bromance. Now sometimes I suspect that Louis had some sorta crush on Harry, but other times I think that’s not the case and Louis thought of Harry as just a friend that he teased a lot like he would the rest of the band. I don’t know everything Larries assume cause I don’t look into it much, but the posts and “evidence” I’ve come across are out-of-context and usually edited. What made me pissed was the audacity for Larry’s to try and say Harry was kissing his heart tattoo for Louis. Like NO. They don’t even f*cking question why Zayn and Harry have the exact same heart-shaped tattoo and refuse to look into how Harry kisses his heart tattoo only when interacting with Zayn so that even when Zayn isn’t there you would know who Harry was kissing his heart for. Plus they don’t even care how many times Louis has denied it and will bat an eye at how disgusted Harry looked like when presented with photoshopped Larry kisses during an interview. What’s funny is that some of them say that they’ve “never denied Larry” when everyone around them has basically called the whole Larry ordeal nonsense.

Mary
Mary

Harry has support from them too. They go to his concerts, they Buy his merch. He knows that if Larry is not true he could lose a percentage of fans (fans that he knows Will support him if he comes out).. Columbia won’t be that happy about that. I think he has pressure and contracts and he cannot do anything that Will impact his fanbase without approval. Thats why i believe that your work is important. A Lot of larries have seen your videos and they now truly believe that Larry never happen.
I think that Zayn and Harry became more Open as a way to prepare people. But then everything went down the rabbit hole..
The problem is that larries still find clues about them being together in details that have no substance.. But since Louis is using Larry he feeds them more content. (Like the tattoos) And that is why they still believe it.
And if Louis is truly with Elenour then he is an absolute dick for using Larry and letting his fans hate the woman he loves. And that is what i think is the worst part the hate Elenour and his son gets

What I hate most about Larries is that they will go to any level to to confirm their theory, even if it means bullying people. Freddie isn’t real? Like are you serious? He’s literally a small blond version of Louis. They hate the truth, if you present facts in front of them they’ll use their large population to bully you and shut you up because you called out their bs and they know it. They use quantity against quality. We may be small in number, but our theories make sense. When Zayn had a baby, we didn’t say she’s fake or doesn’t exist nor did we send her hate. The fact that the boys have to address the rumors themselves should be a wake up call, like dude, it’s gone too far. Sorry, but your theories are only real in fanfictions, separate those with reality. I mean can you seriously tell me with a straight face that the management of the biggest boy band in the world thought that the biggest issue in front of them was that two of the members were in love and they were SO homophobic, that they had to call a random girl going to university to pose as one of their girlfriend? I mean really? Also, they’re married according to them, but very emotional songs like FTDT, are about Louis

Lemon
Lemon

they bullied Lou Teasdale last year, after she denied larry in the interview

The most toxic “fandom” ever. Anyone who disagrees with anything they say is subjected to horrendous abuse. Truth is Harry and Louis haven’t spoken to each other in years and that includes the last couple of years when they were still in the band. They still bring up Princess Park when in fact Harry couldn’t wait to get away from there, even sleeping on someone’s couch until he moved into Ben’s attic. Remember that video when Harry called Louis a wanker 😂 I still remember the abuse they gave Louis’s mum when she spoke up about Louis and Eleanor then Louis had to tweet defending his mum! Then there was the Ash London carry on, she got death threats and he made it worse by tweeting her telling her she should have stayed on private. They are a cult but Louis does nothing to stop it, why does he not talk about Eleanor, they’ve been together for years, we know why because if he loses the Larries he’ll lose 80% of his fans and he knows it

Also saw this on twitter yesterday. It made me laugh.

Screenshot_20211201-140035.png

Well I always avoid larry infested waters because they have the most negative things I’ve ever seen. Kill yourself is literally their favourite slogan so I avoid them like the plague. I have even heard an audio of a voicemail allegedly submitted to the police by Louis after a larry called him to say she hoped his son would die. That’s how crazy these people are. And just yesterday I saw a former Larry unburdening on IG about 5-6pages of what it was like in there. I took screenshots (as I usually do). I’ll put 1. If you want to see the rest just let me know. I also know Liam once posted green and yellow macaroons and was bombarded with so many comments & 💙💚 that he ended up blocking & reporting them. So in retaliation they started to post 💚💛 instead. I think to get zarries booted or maybe so he’d get fed up and delete it 🤷🏾‍♀️ who knows. But some quick zarries managed to stop them before they got too out of hand with that and called them out. The post is still there on his IG it’s from 2014. I’ve also seen some hateful comments on lou teas dale’s IG cause she denies larry. Their wrecking havoc everywhere

Screenshot_20211128-210317.png
the.five.idiots
the.five.idiots

So I started a fanpage on instagram and I mentioned in my bio indirectly that I’m a zarrie. A month ago a delusional bluegreener texted me asking if I’m a directioner. I said yes. Then she asked if I ship Larry. I said no. She was like “how can you be a directioner and not a larrie? How can you not ship them? They are husbands. You are homophobic”. When I said that I’m not homophobic and actually ship Zarry, she started abusing me. She literally said that I don’t deserve to be alive. She said that I’m a slut and should be r*ped. I receive these kind of threats on a daily basis. Even on youtube. A girl who was literally half my age was telling me that I’m delusional for believing in Zarry and that too under a Zarry post😂. Then there was another one who started writing imaginary conversations of Larry in my insta comment section under a Zarry post. She was arguing about the matching tattoos. These stupid people also started commenting blue-green hearts under Rahul Gandhi’s (Indian politician) post and said that he is dark larrie😂

Escarina
Escarina

3. All these “proves” of love:
4. A majour argument among larries that Larry is real is that Ziam is real and so there is no Zarry
5. The 28 connection

Escarina
Escarina

Hi, A.D. I will try to list you below some of the core agruments larries have to prove they are right. I have some of them as my moots on twitter and I believe they are misled victims who just want it to be true so badly because they like the perspective of it, that they refuse to think rationally at some point without even noticing it. These are people that respect me being a zarrie, which is a big thing compared to most larries being very rude to say at least. So
1. Harry Styles being at a video shooting of Louis
2. Harry bluegreening the stage during the beginning of Sunflower transition from Falling is a “proof” that Sunflower and Fallong are written for Louis:

Hollie
Hollie

I swear if I hear one more time how Larry is oh so happy and so in love I’m gonna puke… I can’t thinknof one random thing that’s happened but it’s that and that Freddie isn’t Louis kid cause God forbid Louis cheat on Harry ( that’s the proof they have for Freddie not being Louis ). The last one makes me so upset, cause wait til Freddie gets older and sees this it’s going to be so sad…that little boy doesn’t deserve this.

For me the worst thing about Larry is that no matter what Harry does, what he writes, the tattoos he has or the messages he has sent, it does not matter if he eats Z’s ear on stage, if he touches his ass or hugs (Zarry has gone unnoticed during 1D and that has allowed them to do whatever they want) they will always think that Larry is real and that they are married and in love.
I think Harry made it clear long ago who he was in love with and if not, can they believe that Louis would be with someone who rubs another man in front of his face?
Zarry is real and was real, who doesn’t see it is that are blind and they never been in love. The fact that they have to cut out Harry and Louis in the photos to put them together, or remove Z out of the way to show that Larry is real said a lot. Zarry doesn’t need Photoshop, Zarry is real, and I don’t care what the Larrys make up. Larry’s insecurities are what cause the Zarrys to be attacked. And by the way, Louis and Harry’s trip where Harry comes down with a torn shirt … Zayn was also on that plane … unless they tell the truth, don’t make it up.

Screenshot_2021-12-02-16-40-23-03_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg