“So Close” Zayn Leaked Song (Kehlani Collab)

Yet another Zayn song has been leaked. This one’s pretty steamy. Thoughts?

As always, thank you to the people who shared this information here!

SHOP NOW

Kaodi
Kaodi

Lyrics for ppl like me with bad hearing

Screenshot_20210828-172137_YouTube.jpg
Bun_ny2308
Bun_ny2308

This is for Harry ❤️

TlH
TlH

This girls video gives a correlation to why Zayn disses Kanye and says “my man is Chaka Khan” in yellow tape. Pretty interesting

TlH
TlH

Z out last night after photo shoot. Tell me that’s not Harrys eye on his shirt?!

Who keeps leaking Zayn’s songs though? 🤔🤔🤔

Muneezah
Muneezah

A few days ago harry was seen wearing a yellow hat with DAISIES

E9q0O5jWUAQDPvB.jpeg

When people wonder why larries still exist, it’s because their leader still does stuff like this. This is pathetic, he is pathetic.

F06BF2E7-0187-4C88-9153-CC3E257D913D.jpeg
Eloisa
Eloisa

This song is the essence of chapter 11 – Neon Red. Great writing @AD!!!

Eloisa
Eloisa

„ … if I was a girl I’d have a crush on Zayn …“ (quoting H)

CE536BCB-43E0-4695-9FDA-D5A6714D4C74.jpeg
hslove
hslove

Mind of mine breaks my heart a dark but yet very romantic album that no matter what you believe can’t be about the person singing shout out to my ex lol taking the shipper glasses off come on now logically it just can’t !!! Anywyas … as far as zarry goes its clear we are in a very drak place the drakest since 2015 so this could be zayn being desperate its obvious zayn is the type to want his cake and eat it too but the baby (among other things) might have been the last slap he delivered and he knows … its clear he knows

Eloisa
Eloisa

Verse 1]
Watching you, watching me
Every night carefully
I know what you need
Tell me you’re feeling me
Hearing you whispering
Baby just let me in

[Pre-Chorus]
Touch it right there
Let me feel you right there
Hands in your hair, oh no
I know you care, just be aware
That maybe I’m scared, no

[Chorus]
We’re so close
Inches away from where you wanna be
Babe, I’m so ready for you to wake up next to me
So close, to caving in
So close, to making it
So close, we’re almost in
So close

[Verse 2: ZAYN]
Stopping you, blocking me
Girl just get on top of me
I got what you need
Tell me you’re feeling it
Hearing you whispering
Baby just let me

Eloisa
Eloisa

The lyrics are just telling it all:

„Babe, I’m so ready for you to wake up next to me“

This is exactly what H always wanted and what Z was always to afraid of in the past. This is a recurring topic in many songs of them. I just keep my fingers crossed for it to really be happening.

„ … so close to making it …“

Ananya
Ananya

Maybe Zayn is also trying to get out of his label which has stopped him from releasing many of his songs so he is leaking them because the songs can be released only when he is under that label. After that he won’t be able to do it.

Jas
Jas

And anyway i was thinking that ok beautiful all these songs, but at the end we always have a doubt. Did he write it? And when it was written? I don’t know, nothing ufficial.
I need desperetaly a nod from these two.

Also, I think it’s been said a few times but the inzayn youtube account is not affiliated with Z or Z’s team!! They never post new content only old leaks, songs or interviews. And they got a copyright strike for uploading the extended version of intermission flower which wouldn’t happen if this was Z’s account.
(This caliber account explains somewhere in the comments that they got this directly from Malay (Z’s producer) so they were able to send the inzayn account a copyright strike)

9468C645-5010-4C5D-B1C3-4AFF2E28CD5B.png

From what I’ve seen I don’t think this particular leak is from Z at all, especially with it being a collab. I’d also say it’s from the MoM era and to me it wouldn’t really make sense for Z to leak that now as a message but that’s just my opinion.
The “source” for this leak seems to be coming from a specific account that leaks parts of songs all time. I obviously could be wrong about that but it seems like it. Recently they put out something from Charlie Puth and a snippet of something that they claimed Harry recorded for dwd (it sounded beautiful).
They recently also deleted their account and got a new account so I presume they weren’t supposed to do that lol

Zara
Zara

I’ve honestly always wondered how these songs just get leaked out of nowhere. I mean not a lot of artists have this many leaked songs, or that I know of at least. It could be Zayn’s cousin, Daniaal. He obviously leaked Yellow metal and even posted Zayns cover of the Jo bros song, Leave before you love me. Thus, I have some suspicion that maybe just maybe it could be his cousin and Zayn approves ? Or maybe a close friend of Zayn that works with him? Idk just a thought

Anna
Anna

This is probably from the Mind of Mine era, I remember Kehlani saying they recorded 2 songs, but we only got wRoNg, so maybe this was the other song

Vanessa
Vanessa

Hello. Hope you all are well.
Z. Is desperate!!! He is liking this songs to get H. Back. Imagine what he is doing that we are not aware of.
Love him for keep trying to get H. Back. But he needs to do something radical to get him back at this point.
He needs to leave the crap behind.
They’re both in a bad place now. 😞.
Can’t wait for H. To go back to his concert s. We will see more of how he is doing.
Love them both.