“So Close” Zayn Leaked Song (Kehlani Collab)

Yet another Zayn song has been leaked. This one’s pretty steamy. Thoughts?

As always, thank you to the people who shared this information here!

SHOP NOW

Kaodi
Kaodi

Lyrics for ppl like me with bad hearing

Screenshot_20210828-172137_YouTube.jpg
Bun_ny2308
Bun_ny2308

This is for Harry ❤️

Regina
Regina

Desperate times calls for desperate measures

idkwhy
idkwhy

I like it. Z sings about “sex” a lot. Feel it’s almost like a shield for him. ove heartbeat running through it. One person scared and the other being there for them. The sentiment is beautiful so close to making it, caving in (accepting this is that situation) and waking up together. Have to have hope right. For it to work it needs both people to be willing to commit and let go of pretence to be together.

idkwhy
idkwhy

maybe leaking songs is Z’s way of stepping around industry machine and his current situation?

Tara
Tara

It’s nice I like it but it seems more like a Kehlani song featuring Zayn. Still I liked it.

TlH
TlH

Wonder how it must feel for Harry to hear a song he knows was written about him so long ago. It must be a crazy feeling being blast into a past love like that. Im sure Harry prob really said the “baby just let me” part… Wild.

Nav
Nav

This is definitely planned, there’s no way his songs are getting leaked this frequently, it’s too damn weird at this point 😕🥴 On the plus note the song is 🔥🔥

Naya
Naya

But seriously why do all his songs get leaked??

Naya
Naya

“Put your legs in the air”… Zayn don’t tempt me🥴

Denni
Denni

Killer voice as always. His vocals are always so incredibly magnetic, makes you literally feel every word he sings. Whoever wrote this, when they wrote it, for whom it may concern, well…… I’m tired of speculating and imagining and hoping that it may be for a specific individual. Lovely collaboration!!!!

Queen
Queen

I think zayn is ready to take that risk for Harry 💚💛

Jas
Jas

During these silent time we definitely need news songs by Zayn and this one is so beautiful and all to Harry.

Saloni
Saloni

Howcome , Z’s songs always get leaked? I mean , I think he wouldn’t wanna let a collab like that just leak🤷🏻‍♀️ Who’s doing such a thing. Yellow metal was leaked by his brother , so that means Z knew about it so it was his decision. But this!?

TlH
TlH

God I love this song. It gives me chills thinking about who its for.

hansan
hansan

that is definitely for harry!! he is saying he is ready!!!!! again!!! harry please listen to him 😭

Jane jones
Jane jones

Really like the song and lyrics ‘so close to making it ‘ sounds hopeful

Kathy mardis
Kathy mardis

Who leaked it,why not just put it out,do they do that to just get a feel if people like it?

Teresa
Teresa

Very steamy song! Being the old lady that I am lol, I don’t know anything about Kehlani, so I had to google her. Per Wikipedia, she identifies as queer. I found it interesting that it said that she’s really attracted to queer men. Maybe that’s why her & Z’s collabs are really good… they “get” each other. I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if this is Z communicating with H in this song. His voice is so sexy!

not IF, but MoM…

Daisy
Daisy

It’s assumed to be from the MoM era

Clane
Clane

I Love the song! ‘Leaked,’ again?? Hum. I also think, & hope it’s for & about ‘H’. They r truly just torturing us. Anyway, great f__king lyrics, beat, & vibe. Love Kehlani’s voice. 💘

Sophia
Sophia

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn

I just feel like there have been way too many for it not to be Z himself..there’s no way it would keep happening if someone else was doing it without his consent..plus the lyrics of some and the timing feel very genuine…Right?

Perla
Perla

This is so awesome 😍, God so many amazing leaked songs that we can’t have in a single 😩

MARY SCHRAM
MARY SCHRAM

This has Harry written all over it. Awesome.

Kaodi
Kaodi

At this point His record label is useless. We are getting everything for free😂

Marincola62
Marincola62

Zarry are so frustrating and confusing rn. I don’t know what to think anymore 😕. According to Safaa, Trish is away for 6 weeks. Is she in America visiting Zayn?

Chris
Chris

Holy 🔥he put their stage displays 2013/14 in a song. My brain went right to those images. Can’t help but feel like this was very on purpose.

So we have Harry going out yet again with those ripped jeans – which it reminds me his obsession with the vans with the pink shoe lace – and another leaked hot song from Z which is rumoured to be written for IF?? Wtf is going on ?????

Mar
Mar

This song is sexy asf. Love their voices together ❤️🥵

Eliya-
Eliya-

It’s time we do research and see if anything like this has happened before with other artists. I mean why and how on earth would someone’s music get leaked this frequently? Especially someone as famous as Zayn. And why isn’t he interfering with the leakers? It just doesn’t make any sense.

At this point, there are two options in my mind:
1) He’s leaking them himself.
2) He’s being blackmailed or something like that.

And it would have been different if they were all collaborations (something like getting into a fight with a producer and causing them to leak your songs like NB did) but they’re not, so what the hell-?