Harry Styles Love On Tour | Denver

Look, I get it. You’re sick of hearing me say it, but I have to!

New Merch in just a few days!! 😨😰😱 Exclusive Zarry and Non-Zarry merch for every mood of the week! I’ve been working soooooo hard on these designs and I pray that you like them! Be sure to FOLLOW and LIKE the store on Facebook for updates.

Read about Harry’s first show for Love On Tour in Las Vegas here:

PAGE ONE: Photos & Updates

PAGE TWO: Videos & Performances

Well, well, well….what do we have here? Looks like Harold seems to be slowly returning to himself after all! Fine Line suspenders and all!

Booooo! He wore a shirt yesterday. 😡

On his second highly anticipated show for Love On Tour at the Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado, he was reportedly more at ease and at home on stage while bantering with the crowd. We love to see it.

Yet the best part is that a major OG from the 1D days returned to his side for this performance. An item that has been with Harry for so long and so consistently that he looks downright naked without it. (I was gonna say something perverted about naked Harry but realized I objectify him way too often, so I decided against it. But just think of the nastiest thing you can, and then pretend I said it here. Kay, thanks.)

The peace ring is back baby!!! (Thanks to all who posted about the concert on the Discussion Post. You rock!!)

879A66B3-6ADB-40B4-88D4-78560BD1EE6B.jpeg

Also, wtf Harry! Now bring back the rose ring!!

Pleatheeee

The Setlist:

The setlist did not change from the lineup of previous show, despite rumors that it might.

The Crowd:

The Band:

The Costume:

The Man:

The Husband:

Oh my gosh I can’t believe he actually showed up!!

Ok, I’m joking. He wasn’t there…..

He was at my house.

Photos:

What a cute ass.

PAGE TWO: Videos & Performances

Beulah De jager
Beulah De jager

SERIOUSLY?

Screenshot_20210910-050009_Twitter.jpg
Neithe alben
Neithe alben
1 month ago

AWWWWW Harry looks so happy and cute, now that is the face I wanna see. Also AD gurl what was Zayn doing in your house eh? XDD

hansan
hansan

Is he wearing golden fish in his necklace with the cross? am i the last to know?

Dolores C DiGangi
Dolores C DiGangi

Maybe Zayn was at the Denver concert, Harry wearing the yellow shirt with a fish on it the day of the concert. Harry wearing the peace ring just for that one night and Harry looking up a couple of times during the concert like he was looking at someone special. I know it sounds crazy but just maybe. Harry’s way of telling us who that was just like the concert in 2018 at MSG.

Mia
Mia

Apparently he wore the ring on DTD anniversary.. coicidence I think not

tid08
tid08

Maybe now zarry will do something that others can’t copy . Like the yellow green color scheme or pearls , that could be worn by anyone . They will have some other way of communicating if that’s what these coincidences point at . If they are still clinging to each other , this is a possibility. It will be through their music which probably even we won’t be able to interpret. And I believe they have been doing it , it’s just that not all of us are that much knowledgeable about songs , notes , compositions and a bunch of other stuff .

tid08
tid08

I have seen people commenting that hs doing a lot of riffs and runs and it’s just this stupid me connects it with z like everything . But the there seem just far more coincidences with zarry . Like the peace ring that made come back on dusk till dawn anniversary ( if that’s what it’s related to ) . And the riffs are not his style , not saying he can’t like it or is copying but still it’s so much what z does . Am I going crazy here ?? Are the riffs and runs just another coincidence , the peace ring . I sometimes feel like we see too much but then I think that just how many coincidences are possible and that too related to just zarry .

Steffy
Steffy

Does anyone know about harry supposedly “blocking” a holivia account there were talks about this in the comments section on YouTube.
And also why was he using a oxygen mask (Denver) I hope he’s okay🥺❤️