Harry Styles Joins Marvel’s Eternals

According to TMZ, Harry styles is reportedly set to star in Marvel Studios’ upcoming film, Eternals, directed by Chloé Zhao.

A journalist from Variety is apparently the one responsible for blowing the lid off of the situation when he tweeted this massive spoiler after attending the premiere today in Los Angeles, CA.

Harry joins the ranks of Salma Hayek, Richard Madden, Angelina Jolie, and his old Dunkirk co-star Barry Keoghan for his unexpected Marvel debut. He is reportedly set to portray Thanos’ little brother Eros in the upcoming feature. (Why am I pretending like I know anything about comics or the Marvel Franchise??)

Perhaps fortunately for some, you won’t have to wait long to see Harry become a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as the film is set to release in less than one month on November 5, 2021. So…yay?

**Try to be happy, try to be happy, try to be happy!**

Phuck, it sucks that I can’t feel true happiness for his success in the realm of acting anymore, as I feel like he has truly sold himself out and is literally pretending to be a straight boy just for his new career. (I’m still excited about My Policeman though.)

Eros is also reportedly supposed to be a “womanizer,” so I’d imagine Harry is choosing to fall back on his old PR antics and rakish media perception as a method of character study. How laughable.

From Nylon:

“According to a Marvel fandom website, Eros is the youngest son of two Eternals. Though he was originally born Eron, his parents renamed him Eros due to his interest in women, which also put him at direct odds with his older brother: former MCU Big Bad, Thanos. While Thanos focused on world domination, Eros is described as a “fun-loving, carefree womanizer” who only began to take life seriously once his brother began launching attacks on other societies.

See the trailer for the film here:

Read about Harry’s new toxic and phony relationship with Olivia Wilde here:

Per
Per
1 month ago

I’m actually very excited about seeing him in the marvel universe, I’m Not sure yet how he fits there, but he is a good actor and I’m sure he’ll be fine. I know this is just a post credit scene, with makes me a little mad because I wanted to be a surprise. I read about the character and apparently he doesn’t care if there’s female or females, he goes with everything 🤣, and a carácter finds him in an orgy with both. Whatever, it’s gonna take time for us to actually see him in a whole marvel movie, so let’s hope HS3 will be out by then and Cockburn not in the map anymore 🤞🏼, he doesn’t need her.
Btw A.D, I worry for you 😅 the post and video about her are amazing and really took her mask away (not sure how to put it 😅) so I hope that tick don’t take it with your accounts.

1 month ago

Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the time and effort you have put in your videos and on the website. Definitely a roller coaster for me. Just halfway done with the videos and then I’ll begin with the posts and congrats for 35k subscribers for your channel.

Lei
Lei
1 month ago

It’s interesting that H is in a movie with Angelina Jolie who was a victim of Harvey Weinstein’s assault, especially considering that H is “dating” the person who HW looks cozy with all the time… that just seems weird to me…if H really knows everything about O’s actions over the years, that may make the job harder for the both of them (AJ and H)…

hap
hap
1 month ago

I don’t know much about the comics, but in Greek mythology, Eros is the god of love and sex, which doesn’t exclude homosexual love since many greek gods had same sex lovers. Besides Apollo, who had many male lovers and was often invoked to bless homosexual unions, Eros is also considered a patron of same sex love esp between males.

Todesstoss
Todesstoss

Maybe he joined the crew because one of the cast is Zain Al Rafeea🌚🤣

I was excited😜🥳 for the movie but this is just a big deal for Harry, maybe he’ll be paired up with someone less scandalous🌝

R T
R T
1 month ago

I really thought Zarry was finished for good but then tell me why Zayn posted this two days before Harrys role as Eros was revealed!? Do y’all see the superhero RED lines he got on his neck?? Of course, Eros wears red.
Not to mention his newer NIL red mask tattoo is eerily similar to Eros’s fox symbol. On top of all of this, Zayn has that red wolf on his chest!
The last two I mentioned are coincidental but also goes to show how in sync these men are. If they were women theyd be forever on the same menstrual cycle 😂

It sucks about the womanizer thing but Marvel could easily change it to him being very sexual with both men and women. They did that with Loki. The MCU doesn’t seem like anything Harry would seek on his own like I’m genuinely shocked. Part of me sees this as a nod to Zayn (His superhero obsessed boy toy). Especially given the tattoos which I think is his way of showing support.

EC901ADF-42DC-4EB5-BD7D-CD82475E1B41.png
1 month ago

So I saw some videos of zarry on your channel and it’s just amazing how you put that all together. I am going to binge watch them and also going to read the posts as well. As far as Harry is concerned,I think he is well aware what will happen if he comes out. Of course he must’ve known what Zayn went through when he was attacked by DJ Bald Spot(saw that video just now). Obviously he did MP film but he did change after that. Probably that’s why he’s pushing that womanizer image of his with that attention seeker. I am not making any excuses for him but living a double life isn’t worth living. It’s either this or that. I wonder what will be is reaction to Z4? I hope his songs helps him in some way.

M_S
M_S
1 month ago

Hi AD. I am personally very happy for Harry. To be casted in a Marvel movie is a big thing. Although I prefer his music more. That being said I think he is trying to keep himself busy by doing so many things at once, because he said that he hates to go home and be so lonely. He’s distracting himself. Even on the days he doesn’t have a concert he is doing something. If it’s not golfing, he is meeting someone or he is with you know the pathetic one. I think he is afraid to be alone because than he will have to think about his situation and his choises. About how he is making a mess of his life right now. It frustrate me so much that his is still with that woman. It hurts to read that my fellow zarries are losing their respect for Harry and I get that. I know they have many reasons to. I just hope that he gets to his senses soon and ditch that H*e. She does not deserve someone like Harry and Harry deserves much much better.

1 month ago

Hi I am new here. Just searching for some content on Olivia Wilde on Youtube and came across your channel and video about her. Definitely an eye opener and I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you’ve done and bringing the truth forward.

Keli
1 month ago

Weren’t there rumors of H being casted in a marvel movie, b4 acting DWD and apparently O was involved in it? I stand guided though.Anyway it’s pretty evident that he’s overworking…And the workaholic In me low-key admires that..I just hope all this doesn’t interfere with his music especially Hs3

1 month ago

I feel the same way about it. I read one article that said something along the lines of H the champion of female pleasure now also playing that on screen how fitting. When for a fact he can’t even convincingly look attracted to any of his female partners, it’s ridiculous. That comment he made about WS really made the rounds and that’s how a lot of people, apparently including Billy Porter see him now, because the thing is, Billy Porter once spoke positively about H’s vogue cover but that was before the whole Holivia circus really took off so maybe he thinks he misjudged H or something, sadly we can’t blame him for that though

Jane Jones
1 month ago

This announcement about H being involved with the Marvel franchise kinda makes the hetero campaign (cockburn relationship, relabelling of WMS meaning etc )make sense. The movie world seems to be more demanding in respect of actors image especially in respect sexuality and selling that .. so this is all, about career ,money& peddling an image and persona to fit audience expectations??it is a business as we have discussed in the past.The movie PR machine seems to have ramped up the hetero normative direction hence the nausea inducing Pr crap I just feel deflated by it all and cannot quite see the H I knew,loved and admired
Thinking back to 1D days H had the womaniser label so nothing new really ( although he hated it )change is that he is actively engaging in the circus now which is his choice 🤔

Tracey
Tracey
1 month ago

I looked on intenet movie database (IMDB) and looked up and sure enough Harry Styles name is there 🙂

1 month ago

Since the tour began, H has insisted that being on stage and making music is what he likes the most … perhaps it is a way of justifying that now he is more involved in acting. I don’t think it’s a bad thing for him to explore his side as an actor, the problem I see is that in the process he loses his essence, something he has been doing since OW appeared in his life.

Shewantika
Shewantika
1 month ago

So is he gonna release HS3 or we should forget about it. Anyways the moment I read the “womanizer” characteristics of Eros I was like not again! Weren’t you trying to get out of that stereotype of Womanizer Harry Styles? Then we blame media for promoting womanizer Harry. Heard his team is the one who is doing it for God sakeI still don’t understand how does people eat up that Womanizer Harry BS , cause he is clearly into man no matter how much he tries to hide it. I was excited at first then I read about Eros online and I became sad.

Ray
Ray
1 month ago

Every time we wait for HS3, we get some movie announcement. So, by now HS3 literally means 3 films: DWD, MP and Eternals. I genuinely hope he doesnt get distracted from music, coz he was at a mind blowing pace in his journey of creating music!
Is this all to divert his attention from Z, or is he trying to make name in Hollywood, I don’t know. But I hope his movie ventures dont cost his musician talent!!

Anna
Anna
1 month ago

Idk how I feel about this, I mean I love Harry and I love Marvel, but what about his music? What about HS3? I mean, if acting makes him happy, it’s not a problem with me but I just don’t feel the excitement I would’ve felt if he announced a new album or song. And a Marvel movie is a big deal. I hate to connect everything to Zarry but do you think he accepted the role because you-know-who loves Marvel and comic books?

Love
Love
1 month ago

I don’t know why but to me it just seems like a weird/ Random combo. Some reason I can only picture him being in some romance movie because that’s all he talks about when it comes to films.

Maybe he thought “why the hell not, add something else to my list of things to do” but honestly it sounds like he’s over doing it, two movies in what? A year? And now on tour then this…. kinda makes you think does he actually want to do these things or is he trying to find things to distract himself? Maybe acting is his distraction from music, from his feelings.

Plus it seems like since he has so much on his plate you would think that he wouldn’t have much time for romance

1 month ago

Just saying….. who loves comics?! I wonder if that had any part in the interest

JUSTME
1 month ago

I still don’t understand whether to believe this or not? But one thing for sure like AD said Harry Sold out himself. we may see harry with lots of PR stunts in future. At this point I won’t be surprised if he gonna be nominated for Oscar in future. I mean he’s been in music industry for 11 years. So there’s no experience in acting in front of movie camera but he has lot of experience in paparazzi camera. Looks like Hollywood first hesitated to welcome harry but after harry started to take roles like womaniser they started praise him all of a sudden. I’m really looking for his hs3 even tho it contains lots of Olivia bullshit story for general public.I just hope one day in distant future both of them regret for doing all this fakery now. Sorry for my English.

Thea
Thea
1 month ago

Someone finally said it. Like the Stans (Harries) are so “happy”. Like I’m a huge MARVEL fan and those contracts usually last long, so I’m hoping this Eros character dies in the movie or something…I’m sorry if that’s harsh. And personally I don’t think this is the type of acting Harry wanted to associate with. I feel like he’s always wanted to be part of authentic romantic dramas like the ones he grew up watching (The notebook and all). And I feel like the role in My Policeman is perfect for him. I’m sure this is a diversion or damage control for the fact that he’ll be playing a gay role…and maybe he and his team don’t want the public labeling him based on that….

But I personally don’t mind seeing him on screen. Maybe it won’t be so bad after all ( sarcasm). Honestly he should just dump Olivia, just be single if he can’t find love…not these ploys

Teresa
Teresa
1 month ago

Meh, personally not a superhero/comics fan… Z should enjoy it, I imagine. I fear H will grab for any & every role he’s offered until he becomes over saturated. That happened to Jude Law back in the early-mid 2000s… suddenly, people got tired of him.

Mary
Mary
1 month ago

I just want to give him a good ole slap upside his head and tell him to snap out of it. Why can’t he see that this relationship is dragging him down it’s only helping her. I just wish he would date anyone else but her. She always has that smug look on her face, like she’s got big plans for him………uhhhggg!!! It makes me nuts!😵‍💫🤪

Honey Dove
Honey Dove
1 month ago

I wonder if his excitement surrounding this film was dampened by the comments Billy Porter made?

Eliya-
Eliya-
1 month ago

Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s sad about Harry focusing less and less on making and performing authentic music as each day goes by…
It’s like he’s on the verge of leaving his former identity behind. 🙃
Too soon? Okay…

blue
blue
1 month ago

sad how I can’t be genuinely happy for his success anymore! wouldn’t it have been better if he wasn’t involved in that shitty relationship and still continued to be successful??!

Kaodi
Kaodi
1 month ago

I dont like th superheroes genre,but I’ll probably watch it for H.

I live seeing him

Sunflower
Sunflower
1 month ago

I’m not sure if this is considered a spoiler so beware I guess, I heard he is only in a 20 second end credit scene but it sets him up to star in future marvel movies. I am really excited for him and I think it could be huge for him in the future… IF he doesn’t ruin his career and reputation with leech O first.

Deb
Deb
1 month ago

TMZ reported that it will be a cameo appearance…this man is really starting to piss me off!

Sophia
Sophia
1 month ago

as long as harry doesn’t start dating this female director it’s a win