Problematic: Harry Styles And Olivia Wilde

Page One: Harry’s Sad PR Ploys

Page Two: What You Need To Know About Olivia “Cockburn” Wilde’s Friends

Page Three: Fierce Feminist Fails

Page Four: Meet The Krolls (But Don’t Fuck With Them, For Real)

Page Five: Olivia Wilde Name-Dropped In Weinstein Allegation

***TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT***

We really need to talk about Harry Styles’ #girlboss girlfriend. Buckle the phuck up. This is an information-heavy post meant to explore Olivia Wilde’s feminist hypocrisy and her connection to a few sketchy folks that raised a ton of questions for me. It will also touch on Harry’s moronic decision to date her in a move that has earned him the reputation of “homewrecker” in the eyes of many.

Go ahead and get your cries of “sexism” out of the way since I will dare to question and criticize *gasp* a female and *gasp* a feminist and *gasp* Harry Styles’ girlfriend. Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Okay now that you know I’m a deluded sexist, let’s dive in.

Oh Harry, My Little Clam…

Let’s be frank: I continue to lose respect for Harry (my darling who I once adored so much) with each new thing I learn about his latest partner. Sure, Harry’s loss of my respect (and many others’) does not matter in the least, but it still warrants a mention.

I truly cannot believe how misled I was about Olivia Wilde in the beginning, and how I trusted her as a human being simply because she was tied to Harry Styles. We have to stop assuming celebrities are good people just because they’re accomplished or well-connected. Dare to look past the pretty faces, the affluence, the IG slacktivism, the moral posturing, and all the other absurd devices posers employ to compel you to marvel at them. It’s all a carefully curated illusion to make you believe in a version of them that is so dishonest it’s not even reality adjacent.

I continue to look around at the giddy young girls (and grown women too) who “stan” Harry and his relationship and who refuse to consider the AVAILABLE facts just because it paints Harry’s recent choices in an unfavorable light. Well, we don’t get down like that over here. We favor facts over a ship (yes even Zarry) and we favor facts over our “love” of any celebrity, and that includes Harry Styles.

I also just feel plain awful because these fans are being deceived by smokescreens strategized by seedy PR firms with the very intention of misleading them. In my opinion, Olivia Wilde’s presence at the majority of Harry’s tour is highly calculated and there is nothing innocuous about it. Sort of like their entire relationship in general, which has rather reprehensible origins.

**violently gags**

Sigh, he wasn’t even looking at her; he was looking at a fan:

Credit: Alive For Styles Of course now that this moment has been debunked, all the people who were gushing over it and eager to spread misinformation are now saying they don’t care they just “want to see him smile” oh God stfu.

Let’s be clear, Harry Styles is a queer man with some observable and rather serious issues that we won’t delve into here…

He wears this every single day.

…yet while I do love him and do feel sympathy for his unspoken plights, none of that absolves him of what he is engaging in lately, which I believe amounts to barefaced deceit. (Which is why many people in the general public and outside of his fandom accuse him of “queerbaiting”.)

We were told two days before this cringy and disgusting yacht stunt that Holivia “kissing pics” would be dropping.

The ironic part is we’re supposed to be the deluded ones because we insist (and document) that Harry and Zayn’s relationship CLEARLY ran deeper than the general public realizes…

…meanwhile these clowns are making up fan fiction about Harry gazing lovingly at Olivia in the audience because he otherwise looks super disinterested in her despite how much he tries to look convincing at times with staged PDA (something that is totally out of character for him.)

Furthermore, it comes as no surprise that he kicked up the staged PDA for this shtick with Olivia when this is the first “girlfriend” he has ever had a vested interest in for monetary gain. He’s literally starring in her movie, so it stands to reason he would work extra hard to convince the public of his investment in this particular relationship, more than any other he’s had. Even so, he still fails to look even remotely attracted to her, and who can blame him?

Still, his efforts to please her and conform to her way of thinking and public behavior are as clear as day, hence all the forced (and out-of-character) PDA in front of the paparazzi. Also, look what I found:

Link To Post

And people really wonder why Harry’s cringy ass is now suddenly saying “Watermelon Sugar” is about “the female orgasm” and encouraging young girls to repeatedly scream “pussy” at him in response to him asking “What does it taste like?” onstage over and over again. Oh gee I wonder who inspired him to spout that juvenile garbage all of a sudden? Certainly not his fierce #girlboss feminist girlfriend?

B3FC656E-DA59-4036-B0E5-52DD03FAD102.jpeg

Harry is just a sad puppy hoping to be accepted into the film industry, so he’s doing all he can to please an exploitative snake who he imagines is on the rise and who he thinks does and says all the right “woke” things, not realizing how big of a phony she is and not realizing HE is the only thing lending her relevance at the moment, regardless of her past moderate success.

Also, this 2012 “comedic” monologue says a lot about her sketchy morals and self-absorption.

With Harry hoping aloud almost every night at every show that he can someday “be open” while performing “Golden” (undoubtedly like he once was in 2019 in “Lights Up”)

…I can’t help but wonder when it will all end? Why can’t he just stop already? Why can’t he just chill and quit pushing this gross narrative alongside an awful woman who supports an ADMITTED statutory rapist? A man who ADMITTEDLY fucked a child? She also purports she owes her career to this monster in some way? (Not at all surprising once you consider her link to the master of all quid pro quo and the former head of Miramax Studios. Let’s explore this on the next page.)

Page Two: What You Need To Know About Olivia “Cockburn” Wilde

._.
._.
1 month ago

Offences of some famous names seen with Olivia wilde.
Kevin spacey: Sexual assault.
-Olivia doesn’t have direct link with him but has been pictured with him in past so let’s leave this one.
Woody Allen: sexual molestation.His own daughter accused him.
-Olivia named him as her idol in 2007 even after all the accusations. Said he is charming and she would love to do 10 movies with him. In 2013, said would love him to be her “Passenger”. In 2016 directed a scipt of his.
-Liam neeson: Racism. Wanted to kill an innocent black person because some unknown black raped someone close to him.
Olivia worked with him. She is his friend and tied his shoelaces for insta.
-Martin scorsese: Ok this might not be offense but him and Woody Allen, Harvey weinstein(Some great names🙂) defended rapist Roman polanski and even petitioned to get him out of jail because he has achieved alot, suffered alot and that bullshit.
Olivia named him as her dream director and that she has learnt about directing and parenting from Martin. They have pictures on google too.
-Brett Ratner: Sexual Harrasment(6 women accused him)
Olivia was pictured with him.
(The point is it feels like she attracts offenders).

._.
._.
1 month ago

Jules Kroll, Nick kroll’s father worked with some attorney to get Harvey out of Jail? Look at his son Roasting Harvey weinstein along with some other comedian because they have allegations against them in Metoo movement. Other names that were roasted are Woody Allen, Kevin spacey, Louis C.K etc. Level of Hypocrisy🙂
Don’t know how to attach articles and stuff. Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes

1 month ago

Page4: 😵I… I don’t….😤Oh Harry😞. You know I doubted that tweet about harry probably having to work with o cause it was a favour asked of Jeff because she has dirt on his dad because he was also Harvey’s friend but now…now I’m seriously leaning towards that. I mean K2 can dig up dirt on absolutely anyone, ANYONE! Let that sink in for a minute… ANYONE! If harry wants out, what’s there to say o didn’t use a kroll to get dirt on him & she’ll expose it if he doesn’t play ball? Isn’t it convenient she had links (maybe by association through harvey) to the krolls b4 harry was in the picture? This does not bode well. I have a conspiracist’s mind and my imagination is running away with me! Honestly is there any evidence he even did DWD with coercion or manipulation from anyone? ACTUALLY SCRATCH ALL THAT. I’M BACK TO MY SENSES. Irving Azoff doesn’t have scandals as far as I know. Harry’s known them for ages so I don’t think he would have kept associating with shady people back then (unlike now, Olivia). It’s obviously stans reaching & trying to make excuses 4 Harry. In the few pics with Irving & harvey, he doesn’t seem to like harvey at all.

inCollage_20211017_153521976.jpg
Celina
1 month ago

At this point I just want Harry to get out of this whole thing asap. I love him so much but I’m so worried. I wonder if he already regrets choosing her as his new pr woman for his 3rd album. Bc I personally think that’s the only reason he’s still together with her. Bc of his 3rd album. So he can say it’s about her idk. I could be wrong.

Annamayles
Annamayles
1 month ago

Truly, truly sickening, I didn’t know whether to wretch or cry. Well researched girl!! Harry is rich and wants more…when and what price and to who is enough? Is that at any cost? Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Anthony Kiedis to collaborate with Harry Styles? (nme.com). It doesn’t seem he took the offer up in 2016 but does he know him? TPWK – H it’s pointless waving flags whilst sitting at the table with such people. THEY do not care about others, as THEY too are also too busy wanting more!!! Ask yourself – Do I also want photos of me out there grinning alongside heinous people accused of abuse? There are some lovely A listers I am sure you could charm…’Do’ xx

Rheeze
Rheeze
1 month ago

Once more AD did great investigations👏.
I’m shaking with the horrendous facts of Cockburn.
The more I’m getting into the reading,the more I’m disgusted with such a person who proudly falsefy the word of feminist while in many articles allegedly showed her disgraceful acts toward young women tried to immerse into the showbizz world throughout Weinstein.
H is not only be ready to jeopardize his goodwill, names,and reputation that he’s built in 11 years, but imho he’s consciously put his life at stakes in O’s lair. What actually captured on his mind and Jeff’s prior to the deal? Was it instant fame, easy access to Hollywood, or series of deal breaking movies waiting in the line without painful and series of baby steps processes? Or is there any impact on his MP movie? this still lingering on my mind..and I believe it’s not out of the blue process without having any assessment (considering H is a strategist n calculative person).
After DWD being pushed back to sept 2022,does this bring H to realize that he miscalculated of thinking Cockburn is A-list director that can fulfil his dream and made recent pap-gestures seemed Off on his side?
Hope he’ll realise that he’s taken a wrong turn

Eman
Eman
1 month ago

I don’t really know how you found this mass of information but hats off!! Excellent work👏🏼👊🏼

1 month ago

Page3: Wow! It’s true, you learn something new everyday. I didn’t know James Brown was an abuser☹️. Yeah I’ve been living under a rock, sue me! And miss activist here just willy-nilly acting like an activist of some kind when it suits her just ecks me! Sarah Silverman is an a$$hole! Yeah, I said it! And I don’t regret it either! Just like that abuser Amber, Olivia sure knows how to pick ’em! Birds of feather y’all! Birds of a goddamn feather! Does she actually associate with good people or she basically allergic to goodness😕??? (until harry). Her list of associates is appalling to say the least! HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HOW IS HE GOING TO COME BACK FROM THIS? As we can see, she’s far from done with him! She hasn’t milked out all she can from him and I truly believe this one is going to be a hard one shake H 😒😒.

Harrysdimple
1 month ago

The down fall which harry is getting if they ever breakup is going to be huge…. (Cockburn has her grip tight around harry) hope your post blows up .Directing a video for a rapist when you yourself were pregnant with your daughter is pathetic. Knowing about what went down with harry in 2020 this is a clear case of grooming but the only difference is that harry is a fully grown adult. She is a hypocrite hiding under the mask of a feminist . Women like her criticize women when they call the right things out .Women are not always right. Women are neither objects nor are men

Teresa
Teresa
1 month ago

DAMN!!!! I’m speechless. That was some super-duper deep dive! You really did your homework on this one, my friend! I honestly had no idea! I’m embarrassed to say that I was one of those that thought O would be a good female partner for H. I literally feel sick now. Thank you so much for opening my eyes to the dirty truth.

I can’t for the life of me understand how H & Z feel as if living their truth together is not an option, but these nasty charades they’re playing on the public stage with these opportunists is somehow deemed as more acceptable!

I’m nauseous.

Green
Green
1 month ago

I just hope they do not get married before the movie comes out or Olivia get pregnant … I just hope this movie flop …

1 month ago

Page comment: Obviously there was no way O didn’t know about everything and this shows she was a willing participant. I now also believe that she was recruiting women for him as well. That being said, what were Jason’s thoughts on Olivia’s relationship with harvey for all those years? Obviously he knew what was going on with sexual harassment, bullying and raping of women since it was an open secret. But what did he think of his fiancée hanging out with harvey and recruiting fresh victims for him? Honestly we can’t say he didn’t know right? And I’m sorry to say this, but I also wondered if those are Jason’s children? Sorry. I feel so bad cause I misjudged Angelina but good on her, she was not supporting brad in his association with a known predator👏🏾👏🏾. What about Jason though🤔? And I love Emma diassociating herself from him and Kate refusing to kiss ass! Olivia is a predator herself and looks after number 1! But I’m really really wondering about Jason because this is years people, years! Of that filthy friendship. Where does Jason fit in and what does he know? I’m really curious 🤔🤔

1 month ago

I honestly wonder how his mum feels about all this (Holivia) and how she also feels about the “pussy juice”. She is a woman after all. And Gemma too. And that has always felt disrespectful to them and all females to be honest. Can they still proudly stand in one of Harry’s shows now whilst he shouts what does it taste like and he gets “pussy” in answer? And not cringe? Really??? Can they even take any of their female friends to his shows and show him off proudly when he insites gabbage like that now? I have noticed there isn’t much of the “proud mama” and “proud of you lil bro” going around from them these days. Nothing to be proud of lately ☹️

Hazelstylik8
Hazelstylik8
1 month ago

🤧🤧🤧 What happened to our baby? Harry please seize all this madness. We have to save Harry. I don’t know how but we have to try 💔💔

Exi
Exi
1 month ago

At the concert, he wants to please every fan to see how they react, to his gestures, even though I think he sometimes exaggerates, but if I was there, maybe I would have said otherwise. What we want to say to all this, I want to save, protect H, but I don’t know how 😢

Exi
Exi
1 month ago

I can’t shake the feeling that behind Holivia and Harry’s current behavior is more or less Jeff. I don’t mean that he’s the bad guy, but he got him for the film, I don’t think H is bypassing auditions and watching what and where is being shot. Jeff is his manager and he’s trying to push him, because he’s benefiting from it too, so I’m convinced he was an O engineer on the whole charade. It started at his wedding. H only blindly trusts. Yes, he has been in this business for many years, but in fact he has always led him to his team, who he believes he does everything for his good, but they do for their own. I think H was heading for openness in 2019, but someone suspended him and it wasn’t Z, so he changes some words in the song. In private, they describe H as kind, modest and even shy, and I think that’s what he’s like. at the concert I would say differently. I want to say in this way that I want to save H from O,

1 month ago

I think Harry knows,Jeff knows and they ‘re ok with this, since they get connections in Hollywood.I don’t expect nothing good about H3.His mind and(sadness) his heart are in another place right now and power increasing in his mind.And I think Anne(like most of mothers) knows that something is very wrong.She doesn’t follow O on IG and she doesn’t comment anything about Harry lately.

Jane Jones
1 month ago

WTF !! Well you did hint we were infor a ride “buckle up”- a brilliant peice of writing and researching AD.

It clearly shows we should feel downright uneasy with her been given such a massive platform. This shows her ruthless amoral journey for fame& recognition. I hate the facade of feminism and being ‘woke’ this research shows the hypocrisy and clearly shines the light in dark, murky ,distasteful corners.

I read somewhere in a comment section of a video that this person could read people’s auras and said Olivia and Angelina Jolie had the darkest auras in Hollywood not sure if I believe in all that but if anyone is going to have a dark aura I think it would be her 🤔

Beulah De jager
Beulah De jager
1 month ago

There is a thing as morals and i wouldnt want to be associated in any means with someone like this, not for any personal or financial gain. To think these people are ones who caused nightmares, self harm, suicide, depression. I will rather die a poor ass bitch.

Anon
Anon
1 month ago

Thank you AD for this even though it made me feel ill. I can not unsee, unhear nor unthink this all and wow what a stain on the Fine Line era it is having for me. I don’t watch any of the tour footage online anymore because that woman is always there doing her dancing and making it all about her. So disappointed and sad. I love the guy but this is another world of unpleasant. Surely he must know and if he does, why is he a part of this? It’s like take a bigger bite of the cherry to get to that next level but that next level is full on nasty and you will have to change morals and all you once knew, to get there and stay there. I think H needs to be really careful especially if he decides to get rid of her and the undesirables. Trapped between a rock and a hard place right now. Too many are invested in him and when he had others with him in 1D it was easier because they were all in the same situation. Not so much now. Its awful to see this happening to someone whose career I have followed now for over ten years and getting mixed up in this mess.

Saloni
Saloni
1 month ago

🤒 How do they get themselves caught up with these people?! Yeah you’re right, this does make Gigi look like a saint, I don’t know what minds they’ve (H & Z) made up. I wish somebody could just talk to them and make them see what way they’re going. H and Z really need to come across your content! Maybe that could make a difference in their lives.

Dee
Dee
1 month ago

I had to stop everything I was doing to concentrate on this, details and facts, we stan those. Thanks A.D for this eye opener.

Neithe alben
Neithe alben
1 month ago

Oh my god she is one crazy ass woman. How is H handling her? and more over how is she a mother?? like ik it’s rude for me to say this but come on how can u be all lovey dovey with men who treats women like shit and then quote feminist lines like as though she isn’t a bag full of bull shit. Like Sarah Silverman, who gave her the right to talk shit about other women like that. And the thing that disgusted me the most is when the audience( well some of them didn’t) laughed at her idiotic jokes like it’s nothing. Seriously some people need to have a check on their humour sense.

MARY SCHRAM
MARY SCHRAM
1 month ago

Awesome piece of writing AD. This whole Zarry relationship between H & Z has gone from a fairytale to a horror show. How can Z have taken an innocent H to the depths of love in 1D that he did to total abandonment. It was deceitful. To H it was love but to Z it was like playing with a favorite toy until you Outgrew it. I realize H had a part in this too but Z should have shut it down in 2015 and not time and again resurrect it when he had no intention of ever making it a realty. Talk about bait and switch. I love them both but H will never recover and this PR bitch will finish him off if no one steps in. Where is his family, his friends, Jeff Azoff…. Z? He had such a light in him that has dimmed through all this. IDK.

Zee
Zee
1 month ago

I applaud you AD for this immensely factual, informative, and clearly detailed post. Even though I wanted to gag the entire time reading it because this woman is just vile and appalling in so many ways. I saw someone compare what Gemma posted something about sustainability and what cockburn posted recently with “sustainability.” I mean Gemma overall portrays class and intelligence without even trying at all. Also she cares about what she promotes and what she stands for. And then there’s O, with her nudity, lame and unintelligent way to promote sustainability. Obviously she doesn’t give a sh*t about sustainability, but more so for people to talk about her and praise her (as these oblivious holivia stans do) 🤢. I honestly can’t fully wrap my head around Harry actually liking her and even being around to her ( exhibit a. his awkward pap pics). Harry is either just too nice/people pleaser or he really isn’t thinking straight for being in a pr relationship with someone who undeniably is just revolting and monstrous. Also side note idk why but she gives really bad cult vibes😳. Please Harry you don’t need this ridiculous pr relationship. Hopefully it ends sooner than later.

Ray
Ray

Imagine!!!
Harry Styles doing his pap walk on the streets of NYC and he suddenly stumbles upon one Mr. Zayn Malik. All this getting captured on camera. H pushes oil lady aside and hugs Z….
Any other creative imaginery possibilities are welcome here 🤗
Long live Zarry 💚💛

R T
R T
1 month ago

First, THANK YOU FOR THIS! You are amazing and I appreciate you, AD, for getting all of this together and in one place.
This leaves me with a nasty taste in my mouth. I want to think the best of H and so the question is really how much does he know?! And of course, WHY??? He is one of the most famous people alive, it makes no sense that he would give up his morals for a film. I’m not saying he did or didn’t, I’m wondering, if so, WHY? This entire thing makes me seriously doubt the character of Harry whom I thought I “knew” and loved.
You’re right about Hollywood. There’s so many connections to be made and it’s not coincidental! Makes me respect Zayn a bit more than I have for a long time (due to his Zarry mishaps) for saying, “F*** it” and isolating himself. I don’t blame him! In a way I trust him and similar celebs more who aren’t doing the MOST for project opportunities.
As you said, where there’s smoke there’s fire. Let’s all pray that H is an ignoramus who isn’t aware of the monstrosities.
Come on Harry!! Don’t get in any deeper than you are!

tid08
tid08
1 month ago

H has gotten himself in some bad situation. He needs to stop this drama asap, movie promotion already happened and their breakup will bring more attention. It’s better if h breaks up now. If he continues this then maybe she will not allow him to break up so long as she doesn’t get someone more popular than h in her grasps. All the private investigation connections won’t bode well for h, we don’t know whether the hadids are blackmailing z but if o gets some info about zarry she will surely use it to her advantage. Both h and z need to break up with their beards and if they don’t wanna come out then find some no nonsense beards. And o is really vile, h has a successful career he doesn’t need o to be an actor. AD it’s amazing how much you researched, holivia needs to end. And why have both z and h found themselves with such horrible beards who have strong families and connections.

Anna
Anna
1 month ago

I’m horrified. I don’t even care about Zarry anymore, they can do whatever they want, I just don’t want Harry to be with her. I used to think Gigi was bad, this is a whole new level

patty
1 month ago

Saw the pap walk in NY notice she was the only one without a mask? wouldn’t be surprised if her or her team called them. I wonder if Harry really thought she would be boarding a plane and bugging him on tour so much, I almost think he thought he could be free of her more often once he went on tour, like Camille, too bad for him he is stuck with her whether he likes it or not until DWD releases in Sept 2022, does anyone think he will make it that long? maybe the European/Asian leg of his tour will finally give him a break from her, I guess he made his bed….

Sunflower
Sunflower
1 month ago

Holy shit!!! Great job on this post AD!! This is truly shocking and sickening! I knew about the Weinstein connection but I had no idea she’s besties with shit on a stick Amber Heard, I absolutely despise that woman as much as O herself. What she did to Johnny was despicable and I’m infuriated that she continues to get cast for movies while he has been blacklisted in hollywood. Oh my Harry what have you gotten yourself into??? RUN!! O is bad news but I fear she has her claws deep into him already… As much as I am angry with H right now I am also scared for him tbh.