Problematic: Harry Styles And Olivia Wilde

Page One: Harry’s Sad PR Ploys

Page Two: What You Need To Know About Olivia “Cockburn” Wilde’s Friends

Page Three: Fierce Feminist Fails

Page Four: Meet The Krolls (But Don’t Fuck With Them, For Real)

Page Five: Olivia Wilde Name-Dropped In Weinstein Allegation

***TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT***

We really need to talk about Harry Styles’ #girlboss girlfriend. Buckle the phuck up. This is an information-heavy post meant to explore Olivia Wilde’s feminist hypocrisy and her connection to a few sketchy folks that raised a ton of questions for me. It will also touch on Harry’s moronic decision to date her in a move that has earned him the reputation of “homewrecker” in the eyes of many.

Go ahead and get your cries of “sexism” out of the way since I will dare to question and criticize *gasp* a female and *gasp* a feminist and *gasp* Harry Styles’ girlfriend. Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Okay now that you know I’m a deluded sexist, let’s dive in.

Oh Harry, My Little Clam…

Let’s be frank: I continue to lose respect for Harry (my darling who I once adored so much) with each new thing I learn about his latest partner. Sure, Harry’s loss of my respect (and many others’) does not matter in the least, but it still warrants a mention.

I truly cannot believe how misled I was about Olivia Wilde in the beginning, and how I trusted her as a human being simply because she was tied to Harry Styles. We have to stop assuming celebrities are good people just because they’re accomplished or well-connected. Dare to look past the pretty faces, the affluence, the IG slacktivism, the moral posturing, and all the other absurd devices posers employ to compel you to marvel at them. It’s all a carefully curated illusion to make you believe in a version of them that is so dishonest it’s not even reality adjacent.

I continue to look around at the giddy young girls (and grown women too) who “stan” Harry and his relationship and who refuse to consider the AVAILABLE facts just because it paints Harry’s recent choices in an unfavorable light. Well, we don’t get down like that over here. We favor facts over a ship (yes even Zarry) and we favor facts over our “love” of any celebrity, and that includes Harry Styles.

I also just feel plain awful because these fans are being deceived by smokescreens strategized by seedy PR firms with the very intention of misleading them. In my opinion, Olivia Wilde’s presence at the majority of Harry’s tour is highly calculated and there is nothing innocuous about it. Sort of like their entire relationship in general, which has rather reprehensible origins.

**violently gags**

Sigh, he wasn’t even looking at her; he was looking at a fan:

Credit: Alive For Styles Of course now that this moment has been debunked, all the people who were gushing over it and eager to spread misinformation are now saying they don’t care they just “want to see him smile” oh God stfu.

Let’s be clear, Harry Styles is a queer man with some observable and rather serious issues that we won’t delve into here…

He wears this every single day.

…yet while I do love him and do feel sympathy for his unspoken plights, none of that absolves him of what he is engaging in lately, which I believe amounts to barefaced deceit. (Which is why many people in the general public and outside of his fandom accuse him of “queerbaiting”.)

We were told two days before this cringy and disgusting yacht stunt that Holivia “kissing pics” would be dropping.

The ironic part is we’re supposed to be the deluded ones because we insist (and document) that Harry and Zayn’s relationship CLEARLY ran deeper than the general public realizes…

…meanwhile these clowns are making up fan fiction about Harry gazing lovingly at Olivia in the audience because he otherwise looks super disinterested in her despite how much he tries to look convincing at times with staged PDA (something that is totally out of character for him.)

Furthermore, it comes as no surprise that he kicked up the staged PDA for this shtick with Olivia when this is the first “girlfriend” he has ever had a vested interest in for monetary gain. He’s literally starring in her movie, so it stands to reason he would work extra hard to convince the public of his investment in this particular relationship, more than any other he’s had. Even so, he still fails to look even remotely attracted to her, and who can blame him?

Still, his efforts to please her and conform to her way of thinking and public behavior are as clear as day, hence all the forced (and out-of-character) PDA in front of the paparazzi. Also, look what I found:

Link To Post

And people really wonder why Harry’s cringy ass is now suddenly saying “Watermelon Sugar” is about “the female orgasm” and encouraging young girls to repeatedly scream “pussy” at him in response to him asking “What does it taste like?” onstage over and over again. Oh gee I wonder who inspired him to spout that juvenile garbage all of a sudden? Certainly not his fierce #girlboss feminist girlfriend?

B3FC656E-DA59-4036-B0E5-52DD03FAD102.jpeg

Harry is just a sad puppy hoping to be accepted into the film industry, so he’s doing all he can to please an exploitative snake who he imagines is on the rise and who he thinks does and says all the right “woke” things, not realizing how big of a phony she is and not realizing HE is the only thing lending her relevance at the moment, regardless of her past moderate success.

Also, this 2012 “comedic” monologue says a lot about her sketchy morals and self-absorption.

With Harry hoping aloud almost every night at every show that he can someday “be open” while performing “Golden” (undoubtedly like he once was in 2019 in “Lights Up”)

…I can’t help but wonder when it will all end? Why can’t he just stop already? Why can’t he just chill and quit pushing this gross narrative alongside an awful woman who supports an ADMITTED statutory rapist? A man who ADMITTEDLY fucked a child? She also purports she owes her career to this monster in some way? (Not at all surprising once you consider her link to the master of all quid pro quo and the former head of Miramax Studios. Let’s explore this on the next page.)

Page Two: What You Need To Know About Olivia “Cockburn” Wilde

._.
._.
1 month ago

Offences of some famous names seen with Olivia wilde.
Kevin spacey: Sexual assault.
-Olivia doesn’t have direct link with him but has been pictured with him in past so let’s leave this one.
Woody Allen: sexual molestation.His own daughter accused him.
-Olivia named him as her idol in 2007 even after all the accusations. Said he is charming and she would love to do 10 movies with him. In 2013, said would love him to be her “Passenger”. In 2016 directed a scipt of his.
-Liam neeson: Racism. Wanted to kill an innocent black person because some unknown black raped someone close to him.
Olivia worked with him. She is his friend and tied his shoelaces for insta.
-Martin scorsese: Ok this might not be offense but him and Woody Allen, Harvey weinstein(Some great names🙂) defended rapist Roman polanski and even petitioned to get him out of jail because he has achieved alot, suffered alot and that bullshit.
Olivia named him as her dream director and that she has learnt about directing and parenting from Martin. They have pictures on google too.
-Brett Ratner: Sexual Harrasment(6 women accused him)
Olivia was pictured with him.
(The point is it feels like she attracts offenders).

Honey Dove
Honey Dove
1 month ago

What has happened to our boy wonder? Has he lost his mind? Does he know and not care? If so, have we misjudged his character??

.-.
.-.
1 month ago

Brilliant work on AD’s side, as always. But I’m about to throw up— I think I’d read a little about her connection to Harvey Weinstein (maybe it was here, on this website itself or somewhere else, I’m not entirely sure), and I remember not being able to read further because of how disgusted I was. And I have to agree there is absolutely no way Olivia didn’t know about what all these people had done. And perhaps having Nick Kroll there was a way to sort of ‘tip the hat’ to Harvey? I honestly don’t know anymore… another thing is, that Harry himself cannot be that oblivious— he must have some idea of who (sorry-what) she was associated with. And it also shocks me how ‘forgiving’ Hollywood really is. I’m just gonna go listen to Niall Horan or something- smh.

Ari
Ari
1 month ago

I don’t think that H is in that “relationship” for financial reasons, I’ve been thinking and I think that zarry broke up, and H’s way of saying goodbye to him is with the tour “love on tour” which refers to how his love for Z during his tours, and it is as if he was telling his story in reverse, that’s why he wears outfits similar to the ones he already wore, even the relationship with Olivia remembers when at the beginning they told him that he liked the older ones: /, it helps Or with publicity, and he might even try to forget and make Z jealous.

Luci

zarrydocumentaries.com omg, What Harry is doing? Wtf, she is a bitch 🤮

Verna Cohen
1 month ago

First let me say “Bravo, AD! This is some of your best work to date with such detail and loaded with undeniable FACTS!!!” I’m disgusted once again with the entertainment industry and not surprised about her. Sadly, this is all a win-win for her and I hate that. Harry has been in the industry for 11 years now and has been heavily socializing with Hollywood elite for the majority of that time so he’s no innocent. It’s Jeff Azoff’s JOB to know how ANY project or person could impact Harry’s career. While Jeff can’t tell Harry who he can or can’t date, he can and one would think should evaluate any potential negative impact on Harry’s career and life. He would be involved in any sort of PR relationship contract signing or know about a beard’s impact, right? Why would Harry do a PR relationship for a film for which he doesn’t have a leading role as his fans will run to see it in droves? It’s all baffling and beyond disappointing of Harry and Mr. Azoff hasn’t done his due diligence for his client/friend. So many questions! To AD: There’s an investigation journalist job with your name on it somewhere and WELL DONE! 👏👏 💻📷🎥☎🔥🔥

._.
._.
1 month ago

One thing I’ve realized is Olivia’s family background is so strong. She has journalists democrats etc etc in her family.

Kath
Kath
1 month ago

Also, AD: thank you for bringing all this together for us, and for the consistently brave and rigorous way you work. Waking up to process these new hard truths and questions every day is painful, but without you it would be much harder and take much longer, if ever. And thank God Harry didn’t do the tulip movie. I wonder what those conversations were like. Hopefully their teams did all the talking — long distance!

Kath
Kath
1 month ago

I resisted mentioning this for a long time because, at least the way I see it, it seemed just too rude to bring up. But watching her 2011 movie Cowboys & Aliens might cure Harry… It took me years to erase the image of her in a prairie dress being yoinked across the sky by aliens. I was choking laughing in the theater back then. And it wasn’t a comedy. Just when I’d safely, finally forgotten, she shows up at the wedding in that dress… Only this time I’m not laughing. See clips on Rotten Tomatoes if you dare. (Harry, I am so sorry and I’ll always love you.)

Shirley
Shirley
1 month ago

Wow this was definitely an eye-opener for me and made me so disgusted with Olivia and the people she surrounds herself with to ultimately elevate her status in Hollywood.

I’m sure this took hours maybe days to put this entire post together so it’s appreciated letting readers here know the type of person Olivia is. (Thanks AD)

Though the main thing that popped into my head after reading is there is NO WAY Harry’s PR team does not know the connections Olivia has made.

Harry’s team works like a fine tuned machine that is always three steps ahead.

So now the question is does Harry know and if so could that be why he is so utterly disgusted with her?? (Hidden CCTV camera and NY photos taken today)

I understand in Hollywood it’s all about rubbing elbows and sometimes ass-kissing to get ahead but there should at least be some boundaries that should not be crossed and Harry’s team seems to not really give a damn about any of that.

I truly believe they will come to regret this strategy because it will backfire badly on Harry and his reputation.

Bad move Jeff and the rest of Harry’s team

._.
._.
1 month ago

Omg Harry what deep scary shit have you gotten yourself into😨

Hopes
Hopes
1 month ago

Wow wow when I read buckle up I know It’s gonna be a good ride. Truly love appreciative your hard work time put in. Hopefully Anne read this article and point H to his room. This article grips. Love more similar, you’re great.

1 month ago

Thank you so much AD for this amazing research and article, I am completely blown away and shocked by the actions of this monstrous person. Ever since those first Holivia pap shots from the wedding were released I just had a gut feeling that something was just not right about it, I just knew that she had left Jason and broke up her family for Harry. Of course I didn’t want to believe it because surely Harry would never get involved with someone like her who would do that to her own children? The more and more that we have all now learned about this appalling woman is that not even her own children’s stability and wellbeing will stand in her way of getting the Hollywood fame that she has coveted for years. And Harry has been caught in her web, however I do not no longer believe that he is innocently going about this now. He knew that she walked out of her relationship with Jason and shattered his world and their children’s and he still got together with her very shortly afterwards and he still is with her. He so desperate to break into the film world and remain a relevant A list musician that he has become someone we cannot recognise or look up to any longer (at least for me).

AngieVB
AngieVB
1 month ago

When I got past the nausea of her pics with Weinstein and then you said there was more, I said noooooo! I was already disgusted. I don’t like O but she’s not an unattractive woman. HW groped and propositioned women that were repulsed by him. There’s NO WAY O was that cozy and touchy with him and nothing went down. No way. The extreme virtue signaling and extreme hypocrisy at the same time is pretty hard to take. There are a lot of women who do that and it just makes them look really stupid and shallow. They choose to ignore obvious, substantiated facts of abuse by these people they support and with O there is SO much of that in her history. When somebody makes Gigi look like a good person, there’s a serious problem. This holivia thing really bugged me before but now, it’s so much worse. Is it even possible that H doesn’t know about this? He doesn’t go on social media and I doubt he googles people. I think he shelters himself from it but is it possible to be so sheltered that he doesn’t know? Cause if he knows and he’s still with her…i can’t. I love Harry. Having PR relationships like Camille is one thing. This is really bad for his reputation. 🙁

Perla G
Perla G
1 month ago

Fucking loser that woman, she probably thought he was his direct button to be a top tier celeb and look at her now? Even in that time I only remember her role as 13 in House no more, and now Trying to convince people that she is an empowered woman dating a hot young incredible famous man, what a looser 😒 .

I wish Harry could know about this.

Liz
Liz
1 month ago

Throwback to I believe 2013 when Olivia dressed up as Hollywood photographer and sexual predator Terry Richardson for Halloween.

Kit
Kit
1 month ago

Wow, I never knew how vile of a human being she actually is until this post – an utter disgrace and embarrassment to true feminism. Nothing I can’t stand more than girlboss feminists who use feminism as a cover for their selfish gains whilst completely ignoring other womens’ struggles :/

Jazz
Jazz

Harry babe you okay???😑😑

Sammy
Sammy

This is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 month ago

Thanks for this AD, this was an interesting read. Do you think Harry knows about her friendship with Harvey Wenstein and about the threesome rumours etc? The pictures of her with that man actually make me want to vomit 🤢 🤢

Kaodi
Kaodi
1 month ago

So Harry is either stupid or thinking with his d**k.

Either way, ditch her a*s🤨🤨🤨

Emma
Emma
1 month ago

You don’t think she’s maybe trying to groom Harry? he is vulnerable, I want to know where Jeff is in this allowing this bs to happen she gives me the creeps she is total sleaze… my god all I want is for H to be happy !!! and then this bitch gets her claws in !!

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn
1 month ago

Let’s hope this one gets as much attention as the last few have.. It breaks my heart that he is making these choices..How do come away from something like this..someone like her and not be changed in some way? Lie down with dogs… (not that i necessarily think he’s ever actually physically done that)

blue
blue
1 month ago

omg you’re incredible AD, thank you for this much needed post.

Eliya-
Eliya-

The only good Harry is doing at the moment :
Keeping Olivia away from her children.

I didn’t know it was THIS bad. My numb brain is gonna go and tRy to process.

Tnx for the education. ❤

Idontknowmyname
Idontknowmyname
1 month ago

Damn after reading all of this I simply couldn’t believe that harry and his team chose her for the pr stunt. It’s just makes me so sad that harry is around such bad company nowadays. People with no values, beliefs, faith just chasing the temporary beautiful delusions of this world that will all fade one day and become meaningless if they ever reach that level of wisdom. People with pure emptiness inside them believing that fame and money will make them full and satisfied. This post made me learn a lesson for myself as well. And you can see the meaninglessness, emptiness and internal sadness on Harry’s face these days he sure believes that anything is worth for fame and making a place in “that industry” which is imo the worstttt ever thing to have faith in. You can still achieve a name, rank and respect with holding your values and prove your self. There are many great examples of such people. You may not be able to achieve like those people with but atleat you will have peace with yourself and that’s all what reallyyyyyy matters in life. Anyways idk why I’m typing this here but that’s just what I first thought when I read this whole post. I hope everyone here is happy and grateful.

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn
1 month ago

When I came across her connection to Weinstein I was just so disgusted and for personal reasons just couldn’t let myself look into it further..Thank you for always going the extra mile a reasearching as deeply as you do..I know it’s just your way of doing things but it’s such an incredible gift that you share it all with us. I am so grateful for all the time and energy you have given to all of us.

Kaodi
Kaodi
1 month ago

I just started reading and my laughs annoyed my sister.😂😂😂 only read few paragraphs😆😆😆

1 month ago

I can’t believe H is around a person like this woman…
I need to read this post again…

Idontknowmyname